NWFlyer

Lost Prairie Boogie July 26 - August 4 2008 (Skydive Lost Prairie, Montana)

We pick up Bolas on saturday; leave and get to LP on monday.

You live a five hour drive from the Prairie. WTF is going to take you so damn long? You're not crutching it all the way, are you?:D:D

Crutching to LP....that would be interesting.;););)
Bolas gets in on late saturday night and we need a day to get things ready..............I am hoping to get clearance on some wt bearing this week....will have the crutches but hopefully won't be as bad as it has been....besides, I need to get some lake toys:P:P:P
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I'm pretty sure Troy and Libby (towns, not people) have liquor stores too, and they're closer to the Prairie, but I'm not sure if they're cheaper than Sandpoint. Different states, different taxes.

Bottom line: Drink Lang beer.

madjohn

PS we finished my birthday Lang at Byron today so I'm really looking foward to fresh beer on Wednesday.

Main goals in life: Be on the "Jumpers Over Eighty" (JOE) World Record and attend the Lost Prairie Boogie once after I'm gone.

That POPS record is going to have its 5th birthday on the 26th. I know ,its like herding cats.....

And we never did a dz.com way....
Replying to: Re: Stall On Jump Run Emergency Procedure? by billvon

If the plane is unrecoverable then exiting is a very very good idea.

You live a five hour drive from the Prairie. WTF is going to take you so damn long? You're not crutching it all the way, are you?:D:D

She (we) need a day to whip Bolassss into shape before releasing him to PrairieB|

Actualy, we may leave Sun afternoon and start guarding the gates to Canadia that evening:ph34r:

Doc
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

She (we) need a day to whip Bolassss into shape before releasing him to PrairieB|

Actualy, we may leave Sun afternoon and start guarding the gates to Canadia that evening:ph34r:

Doc

That would be much appreciated. You gotta keep the riff raff out. :D:D

I'm packing the trailer today, picking up some last minute things and will be on the road bright and early tomorrow morning.

Drive safe everyone and we'll see you when you roll on down that dusty road!!

:)
'Shell

I'm all packed and ready to leave.Now I just have to sit on my luggage and wait for Tuesday until my flight leaves for Cali and then again when we leave from Cali for LP on Friday.

question:there are boobie inspectors,but what about dick inspectors? I'll volunteer my services!>:(

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

Sigh . . . And so it passes that I will not be attending this wonderful festival . . .

1200 dollars for a plane ticket, short schedule, and prior commitments keeps me away this year.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Sigh . . . And so it passes that I will not be attending this wonderful festival . . .

1200 dollars for a plane ticket, short schedule, and prior commitments keeps me away this year.

Awwww. You will be missed. We'll see you again next year for the wine night. :)
'Shell

Say it isn't so, Turtle. Now Barry is going to have to handle them all by himself. ;)

add another to "Wait til next year list", it's unfortunately growing.

madjohn

Main goals in life: Be on the "Jumpers Over Eighty" (JOE) World Record and attend the Lost Prairie Boogie once after I'm gone.

Turtle....what am I going to do without you to corrupt me and bring me luck at the poker table (sigh) I guess I will forgive you this time.......:Dyou will definitely be missed in more ways than one:D:D:D I guess there will be no demonstrations this year>:(>:(>:(>:(
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

Hi all, just updating the list. Andy and I will most likely be there on July 30 & 31, give or take a day or two!

_Pm

2ndgensteinke
AndyMan and craichead
BigSky
Bolas
Clownburner
Dr.Dive
ep11300
dbcooper and deb
Fozz
grannyinthesky
grimmie
jdobleman
Ladydyver
livendive
monkycndo
Moodyskydiver
Nightingale
NWFlyer
Pattersd
Shannon and Jim
Shell666
Skootz
TheStepchild
TallGuy
__
"Scared of love, love and aeroplanes...falling out, I said takes no brains." -- Andy Partridge (XTC)

I'll miss you guys this year. Sadly I will not be joining camp Byranada this year either. Thanks to Mad John I was able to enjoy some Lang this week. I'll be thinking of you all.

Hopefully next year!

Shell....I will still be looking forward to the third edition to my Canada hat selection. Hopefully its not dependent on LP participation
:D I have a new address when you've got the hat selected:P

Please Please Please Please stay safe everyone. Look out for one another.

Losers make excuses, Winners make it happen
God is Good
Beer is Great
Swoopers are crazy.

Will two growlers be enough or do we need to bring all five?

Is the Cherry Porter going to replace the Huckleberry & Honey as the breakfast beer of choice this year?

What big bulky item(s) should we leave at the house so we have enough room to bring back four cases of Lang?

Two more sleeps to the road, three more sleeps til we're there!

It's off to Calgary thursday AM to have lunch with Dez before he leaves for LP and then on to Eden North.
A weekend jumping with Canuckians in Canadia. Sort of like having sex with a fat chick. I'ts lots of fun, but you don't want your friends finding out!!;)
I promise to avoid the maple leaf this year.
Save me a seat at the bar, see you guys next tuesday, if I'm not still in the stocks for making fun of you hosers, Eh!!!B|
"Oh Canada, my home and native land"...just warming up just in case!!!

It's off to Calgary thursday AM to have lunch with Dez before he leaves for LP and then on to Eden North.

Did I read that right Grim?? Did you say that DEZ is going to be there again? Fuck'n A! I guess if Dez is finally going to be there, I should at least make an attempt! ;)

"I don't know where it is that I'm going, but wherever it is there I'll be!" --quoted by me

I spoke with Desmondo yesterday. He can't jump, the little prick has a neck problem, but he is coming down for a few days to party!

The "other brother Smith, Doak, also is on the shelf and won't be attending the boogie. They aren't any good to me anymore, time to take 'em out back and shoot 'em!B|

MJ, I may have spent all of my Ben Franklins by the time I make it back across the border and need to win some poker action!

I'm ALL IN!!

I spoke with Desmondo yesterday. He can't jump, the little prick has a neck problem, but he is coming down for a few days to party!

The "other brother Smith, Doak, also is on the shelf and won't be attending the boogie. They aren't any good to me anymore, time to take 'em out back and shoot 'em!B|

MJ, I may have spent all of my Ben Franklins by the time I make it back across the border and need to win some poker action!

I'm ALL IN!!

Make sure you boys save me a seat...I will be the gimpy chick on crutches more than willing to take your donations:D:D:D

:D
DPH # 2

Will two growlers be enough or do we need to bring all five?

Is the Cherry Porter going to replace the Huckleberry & Honey as the breakfast beer of choice this year?

What big bulky item(s) should we leave at the house so we have enough room to bring back four cases of Lang?

Two more sleeps to the road, three more sleeps til we're there!

mmmm...cherry porter....sounds yummy. I think I will have to get some of that ....I love the Huck n honey. We have 5 sleeps until we depart! Doc got me a floatie chair for the lake and my stitches come out today.....things are looking up! LP hear we come!
DPH # 2