NWFlyer

Lost Prairie Boogie July 26 - August 4 2008 (Skydive Lost Prairie, Montana)

I have come to the conclusion that I will have to crash a madjohn jump this season and am seriously thinking about wearing some lingerie on a jump if I can figure out how to land :D:D:D:D

If you get something organized I'll join you on that load. Not sure about the landing either.....but it would be an interesting jump.

I bet we could get the stepchild to join us....doc and livendive can video:o:o:o

Hell, I'll even cover my own slot. I'm such a giver. B|

Blues,
Dave

For some reason Dave, I just knew I could count on you:D:D:D:D
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Count me in on that too!

I am getting super excited for LP this year. I am already making my packing list. Granny will confirm that I am a crazy planner, but I need to have everything written down and put together.

Cindy - - Is there going to be a red nighty night?

As far as I know, there will be a red nightie evening. I am not someone who is usually involved with scheduling events - that is more shell's arena - last year there were only a few of us who participated.....but we all still had a good time and got some interesting looks:$:$:$
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

Count me in on that too!

I am getting super excited for LP this year. I am already making my packing list. Granny will confirm that I am a crazy planner, but I need to have everything written down and put together.

As far as I know, there will be a red nightie evening. I am not someone who is usually involved with scheduling events - that is more shell's arena - last year there were only a few of us who participated.....but we all still had a good time and got some interesting looks:$:$:$
Uphold the tradtion sexy woman... I want some good pics ;)

Count me in on that too!

Uphold the tradtion sexy woman... I want some good pics ;)

thinking that some of the eastern wa. girlies are doing a lingerie jump while there....you will get some pics...promise.:o:o:o:o
DPH # 2

Well, I guess that wasn't my brightest question. :$

:D:D:D

So if we need a hostess for the nightie night I can do that....I am sure there will be enough trouble for us all to get into:):):)
DPH # 2

Well, it's breaking my heart to write this... but we won't be able to attend this year...

I know, I know... Mikey's in school and wants to keep pressing on his pre-reqs for nursing, money is super snug, I'm shopping for a teaching job, and staying with my parents for the summer just seems like what we need to do.

Truly, it breaks my heart, but it's where we need to be right now. Please write... we do love you all!

xoxox
Once you visit Skydive Lost Prairie
Your heart will never leave.

Boogie with us... www.skydivelostprairie.com

That sucks!! If gas keeps going up we might be in the same boat. Tell Mikey I say hi. We should hook up out here on the west coast some time.
“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, th

Well, it's breaking my heart to write this... but we won't be able to attend this year...

I know, I know... Mikey's in school and wants to keep pressing on his pre-reqs for nursing, money is super snug, I'm shopping for a teaching job, and staying with my parents for the summer just seems like what we need to do.

Truly, it breaks my heart, but it's where we need to be right now. Please write... we do love you all!

xoxox

Awww ... it won't be the same without you three. :(

BUT do what you have to do THIS year so you can come and do what you NEED to do NEXT year (for your sanity!).

We'll miss you guys!
'Shell

Sorry everyone, I gotta change my status... [:/]

2ndgensteinke
BigSky
Bolas
Clownburner
Dr.Dive
ep11300
Fozz
grannyinthesky
grimmie
jdobleman
Ladydyver
livendive
monkycndo
NWFlyer
Pattersd
Shannon and Jim
Shell666
Skootz
TheStepchild
TallGuy

Yee hah!!! Just booked my tix today. After 7 years of hearing the stories, I'm finally going!!! B|

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I always thought I was as pure as the driven snow:D:D

As pure as the driven on snow? After the salt trucks come out and other vehicles have crushed it down...

Awe c'mon. You're purer than that. Just barely. :P

Bolas "Been sitting on that response until I was a definite" Rodriguez. :)

I always thought I was as pure as the driven snow:D:D

As pure as the driven on snow? After the salt trucks come out and other vehicles have crushed it down...

Awe c'mon. You're purer than that. Just barely. :P

Bolas "Been sitting on that response until I was a definite" Rodriguez. :)

I think for that I will have to throw your ass out of an airplane...oh and by the way...don't forget your red nightie:o:o:o
DPH # 2

I think for that I will have to throw your ass out of an airplane...oh and by the way...don't forget your red nightie:o:o:o

If I wear a red nightie, I want on the lingere jump with too. ;)

:|:|:|:|

I don't know that dave and doc will want to video that :D:D:D:D
DPH # 2

So if we need a hostess for the nightie night I can do that....I am sure there will be enough trouble for us all to get into:):):)

Yes, you would be the perfect host for th RNP!

Ditto (to Beth) - I want pic's too!!!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Yes, you would be the perfect host for th RNP!

Ditto (to Beth) - I want pic's too!!!

g

won't be the same without my two favorite girls there....you will have to send me your recipe for "psycho punch":D
DPH # 2

So no red nightie AND you're not on the lingerie jump...sounds like a win-win for the rest of us! :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)