NWFlyer

Lost Prairie Boogie July 26 - August 4 2008 (Skydive Lost Prairie, Montana)

Not till the very end if I make it over....getting time off is really hard to do ...new job..and a lot of stuff happening.B|

I'm in the same boat. Keeping my fingers crossed, that I make it home in time, to get up there by the end of the week.
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

AAACK there goes the state[/reply

:D:D:D Bolas is tucked in safe and sound at our homestead....I think we frighten him more than he frightens us .....but......we will see if we get to take off in the am as Bolas's bags didn't show up.....but, :S:S:S what's new we are all use to him not having clothes on:o:o:o:o:o

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Once people leave for LP, you shouldn't hear from them till they get back. It's pretty much off the grid and we like it that way. :ph34r:

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Having your cold/cool weather gear is a good idea. Whether it is the former or latter all depends on if you normally jump up north of down south. But it does warm quickly.

You might wear it more around the bar or in your tent.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

At LP I sleep in long johns, fleece pants, a long sleeve shirt, a hoodie, hat, gloves, and long socks.

Of course, part of that is because I feel claustrophobic in sleeping bags and like to be on an air mattress with flannel sheets, blanket, and comforter. If you're someone who is comfortable in a warm sleeping bag, you might not need as much warm clothing to be comfortable at night.

It warms up pretty quickly in the morning by the time the planes start turning. You might want an extra layer for the almost sober load, but the rest of the day is warm.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Once people leave for LP, you shouldn't hear from them till they get back. It's pretty much off the grid and we like it that way. :ph34r:

Didnt it start Last Saturday?
why are you people still here:ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

At LP I sleep in long johns, fleece pants, a long sleeve shirt, a hoodie, hat, gloves, and long socks.

Of course, part of that is because I feel claustrophobic in sleeping bags and like to be on an air mattress with flannel sheets, blanket, and comforter. If you're someone who is comfortable in a warm sleeping bag, you might not need as much warm clothing to be comfortable at night.

It warms up pretty quickly in the morning by the time the planes start turning. You might want an extra layer for the almost sober load, but the rest of the day is warm.

I like your plan. I'm not too fond of the trapped in a sleeping bag feeling myself. i usually end up putting mine under me for padding and using blankets. I did splurge and buy a self-inflating air mattress. When are you heading there? I'm leavng here Wednesday afternoon and planning on a loooooooong night driving.
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

Didnt it start Last Saturday?
why are you people still here

[:/][:/]Cause I'm teaching summer classes to pay for the fun I'm having learning to skydive and travel to places like LP. I'm cancelling classes one day as it is. B|
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

Wishing we were there this year. Boo-Hoo. Laura J., Esq. will be there to represent VA.

Miss you all.

Kim & Ron

"Once you've tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you long to return." - Leonardo daVinci

I was just looking at the weather forecast for LP area. It gets really cold at night. Do I need to dig out the Under Armor for morning jumps?

Armor is always good for the almost sober loads.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I'll miss you guys this year. Sadly I will not be joining camp Byranada this year either. Thanks to Mad John I was able to enjoy some Lang this week. I'll be thinking of you all.

Hopefully next year!

Shell....I will still be looking forward to the third edition to my Canada hat selection. Hopefully its not dependent on LP participation
:D I have a new address when you've got the hat selected:P

Please Please Please Please stay safe everyone. Look out for one another.

Marcel, your ass is TOAST next year for missing this year!

And to both of you, the toque selection this spring was rather sparse and I didn't have any for ANYONE. I'll look harder next year.

And now I'm going to bed. Vacation wears me out.

;);)
'Shell

Yes, a good time was had by all...even by those who showed up a little later than usual :$:) And I must admit it was rather nice not taking my rig and having a "real" vacation at the Prairie for a change.

Shell-don't forget that you owe me a toque as well...;)

"I don't know where it is that I'm going, but wherever it is there I'll be!" --quoted by me

Yes, a good time was had by all...even by those who showed up a little later than usual :$:) And I must admit it was rather nice not taking my rig and having a "real" vacation at the Prairie for a change.

Shell-don't forget that you owe me a toque as well...;)

Absolutely! Good to see you and Don make a "cameo" appearance this year!

:D:D
'Shell