NWFlyer

Lost Prairie Boogie July 26 - August 4 2008 (Skydive Lost Prairie, Montana)

I'm finally catching up on my PWing (damn work) >:( but as a Prairie virgin all I have to say is...

WOW!!!

I saw things there that I've never seen before. I had so much fun everywhere I went. I kept hearing "this is slow" "I've never seen it so small" but I had a total blast. I met and jumped with so many great people.

Some of the highlights for me:
Censored for Prairie Secrecy
:P

I'd heard about this boogie every since I started jumping. I'm so glad I finally made it. :)
If you haven't gone, GO!!!

If you have, hope to see ya next year. :)

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I'm finally catching up on my PWing (damn work) >:( but as a Prairie virgin all I have to say is...

WOW!!!

I saw things there that I've never seen before. I had so much fun everywhere I went. I kept hearing "this is slow" "I've never seen it so small" but I had a total blast. I met and jumped with so many great people.

Some of the highlights for me:
Censored for Prairie Secrecy
:P

I'd heard about this boogie every since I started jumping. I'm so glad I finally made it. :)
If you haven't gone, GO!!!

If you have, hope to see ya next year. :)

Boner, you were an interesting addition to the Prairie. ;);)

CYA next year! :)
'Shell

Bolas,

It was great to meet you and have you on our dives. Next year we'll try to keep you in more of them :P Also, a DZ.com dive has to be added to our required list, provided we have more healthy bodies next year.

madjohn

Main goals in life: Be on the "Jumpers Over Eighty" (JOE) World Record and attend the Lost Prairie Boogie once after I'm gone.

Fear not little grasshopper...there were several people already gone who have no idea. It will be a lost memory by next year for most anyway ;)

I do have a couple of good pics of your lady Pam if you would like to have them...let me know.

-Feisty

"I don't know where it is that I'm going, but wherever it is there I'll be!" --quoted by me

Wondering if somebody could help me out. Monkey boy , the guy who had the phoenixfly demo suits at lost prairie, I am trying to contact him. Can anybody help me out here?

I'm wondering if anyone can help me get all the Prairie Dust out of my trailer ... any takers???

I have Skydiver Blonde ... ;););)
'Shell

I wish I had Prairie dust to worry about. It sucked not going this year.[:/]

I missed ya too... it meant I had to stay awake all the way back from Spokane. :P
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

... mmm I just found my way home from Prairie.

Somehow I got lost!!!!!

I stopped at a few dropzones I found along the way (13) and people were very nice.

It seems like it was only 1,100 miles to get there but 11,000+and 54 days to get home.
(I KNEW I should have turned right at Albuquerque) :)
Thanks for the great fun all

John Fosgate
"In the end, its always best to choose the hard right over the easy wrong." LouDiamond
MB 4310
www.N3Racing.com