NWFlyer

Lost Prairie Boogie July 26 - August 4 2008 (Skydive Lost Prairie, Montana)

I'll be there. I'm sure we can get some organized flocks in the air. Love those long flights over the valley at LP.

Depending on their availability, might have some additional PF demo suits with me. First flight courses will be available for those interested.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Well, there won't be any Night WingSuit jumps [:/] But I'll try and organize a few during the day. There should be several other birds there.

madjohn

Main goals in life: Be on the "Jumpers Over Eighty" (JOE) World Record and attend the Lost Prairie Boogie once after I'm gone.

Usually it's late afternoon or early evening before I have a chance to be free for a wingsuit flock but I hope to do more than the two I did last year. Maybe Monkeyboy can lead some, he has more experience now.

madjohn

Main goals in life: Be on the "Jumpers Over Eighty" (JOE) World Record and attend the Lost Prairie Boogie once after I'm gone.

A flock over the brewery is definitely due, especially with smoke. However it still follows the traditional brewery jump requirements:
C License qualified, not your first year at LP, and a lottery selection.

So hopefully it happens this year.

madjohn

A flock over the brewery is definitely due, especially with smoke. However it still follows the traditional brewery jump requirements:
C License qualified, not your first year at LP, and a lottery selection.

So hopefully it happens this year.

madjohn

Doh!!! There's go that way to get on a brewery load this year. Back to the drawing board... ;)

How 'bout a Montana state wingsuit record... over the brewery? :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Montana and possibly Northwest Record probably available. I'll talk to Monkey Boy. Brewery record: rules still in AFFECT. It's one of the things that keeps bringing people backBlue skiesl,
madjohn

30 sleeps to load one!!!

The list:

2ndgensteinke
BigSky
Bolas
Clownburner
Dr.Dive
ep11300
Fozz
grannyinthesky
grimmie
jdobleman
Ladydyver
livendive
monkycndo
NWFlyer
Pattersd
Shannon and Jim
Shell666
Skootz
TheStepchild
TallGuy

(just a shameless post to put this back on page 1!!)

(I'll be there in about 25 sleeps!)

B|B|B|B|
'Shell

I won't be jumping now obviously, but........there will still be havoc to be had and now since I can't jump in the sky I will have to be jumping on the ground :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

B|B|B|B|

Our schedule is still somewhat up in the air, mostly based on how much work Muttley can get out of, but if I get my way, we're 31 sleeps out (Monday arrival).

:PB|

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I won't be jumping now obviously, but........there will still be havoc to be had and now since I can't jump in the sky I will have to be jumping on the ground

LMAO! that goes for me too! I'm in a "walking cast" right now.

Add Nightingale and me to the list!I'm trying desperately to find a way to make it out there.Anyone wanna help me find cheap flights to meet up with Nightingale at LAX so I can ride with her to the boogie? or give two sweet skychick a place in their RV at the boogie?:$:)

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

Montana and possibly Northwest Record probably available. I'll talk to Monkey Boy. Brewery record: rules still in AFFECT. It's one of the things that keeps bringing people backBlue skiesl,
madjohn

I'll be arriving late afternoon on Wednesday, so not sure if I can make the brewery jump.

I'll be happy to help organize some flocks.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

B|B|B|B|

Our schedule is still somewhat up in the air, mostly based on how much work Muttley can get out of, but if I get my way, we're 31 sleeps out (Monday arrival).

:PB|

Blues,
Dave

CYA when you get there. Will Fort Washington be protecting Canadia as usual? B|B|B|
'Shell

CYA when you get there. Will Fort Washington be protecting Canadia as usual? B|B|B|

Of course we will - we are considering bringing a toll gate and fence for extra security to keep the riffraff out (or in;))

Doc
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

Of course we will - we are considering bringing a toll gate and fence for extra security to keep the riffraff out (or in;))

Doc

the looks on people's faces was hilarious last year. Buttercup was on guard duty but after standing guard all day she often became deflated by the amount of work to keep the border safe:D:D:D.
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

I won't be jumping now obviously, but........there will still be havoc to be had and now since I can't jump in the sky I will have to be jumping on the ground

LMAO! that goes for me too! I'm in a "walking cast" right now.

Add Nightingale and me to the list!I'm trying desperately to find a way to make it out there.Anyone wanna help me find cheap flights to meet up with Nightingale at LAX so I can ride with her to the boogie? or give two sweet skychick a place in their RV at the boogie?:$:)

2ndgensteinke
BigSky
Bolas
Clownburner
Dr.Dive
ep11300
Fozz
grannyinthesky
grimmie
jdobleman
Ladydyver
livendive
monkycndo
Moodyskydiver
Nightingale
NWFlyer
Pattersd
Shannon and Jim
Shell666
Skootz
TheStepchild
TallGuy

Amber,
I don't know where you are coming from but hopefully you will be able to make it up here to enjoy the boogie.
being injured bites.....but there will be games to be had:):):)
DPH # 2

Amber,
I don't know where you are coming from but hopefully you will be able to make it up here to enjoy the boogie.
being injured bites.....but there will be games to be had :):):)

I'm taking the VERY scenic route.I'm flying from Texas to California to meet up with Nightingale.Then we're driving to Utah to hang with her family for a day and then we're driving the rest of the way up to Montana from Utah.Long and crazy route I know but it'll be fun.I just need the friggin people at Travelocity.com to fix their damn computers so I can book my tickets already!>:(As soon as thats done I'll be pretty much set and ready to party.B|

now if I can just concentrate on my final exam on Wednesday I'll be ok... but I wanna go to the boogie NOW!:D

The original landing area is unavailable ( for sale, ~$375,000). An alternate has been found, better than last year but will still require a trailer ride.

Hi to Deb.

madjohn

OK, it's confirmed. I will be there for the last 3 or 4 days.........with bell on.

Someone will need to step up and volunteer to give up their trailer, so I have a suitable place to sleep. :)

"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

OK, it's confirmed. I will be there for the last 3 or 4 days.........with bell on.

Someone will need to step up and volunteer to give up their trailer, so I have a suitable place to sleep. :)

woohoo...I finally get to hang out with ya...I won't be hard to miss- moody and I will be the gimpy girls:D:D:D
DPH # 2

Debs looking forward to trailer duty again. We're making it a special adventure and coming out by train this year. See you for beers at the bar Friday night. Curt
Replying to: Re: Stall On Jump Run Emergency Procedure? by billvon

If the plane is unrecoverable then exiting is a very very good idea.

woohoo...I finally get to hang out with ya...I won't be hard to miss- moody and I will be the gimpy girls :D:D:D

LMAO! yes we will be.Its a done deal! I just booked my flight to Cali. to meet up with Nightingale and we're road tripping it up to Lost Prairie from there.

woohoo! only 20days til I leave for California!B|