NWFlyer

Lost Prairie Boogie July 26 - August 4 2008 (Skydive Lost Prairie, Montana)

How about you singing "Thong Bikinis" while wearing one on YouTube.
At least that won't be boring though it may fry the brains of America's youth. :$

madjohn

Main goals in life: Be on the "Jumpers Over Eighty" (JOE) World Record and attend the Lost Prairie Boogie once after I'm gone.

Livendive may ground you for that one and if he doesn't I think i will have to tie you up and spank you for that

Spankin.. like anything else can not be done properly by amatuers.. you really should call in a professional.

I will have to have you give me lessons in prairie....doc can be our practice tool:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

At least that won't be boring though it may fry the brains of America's youth. :$

madjohn

MJ....I don't want to see him in a bright yellow thong....no no no....now I need bleach!
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

madjohn

Hello...I saw what happened when a picture of you in a speedo found its way on to the internet, and in any case, I'm shy. :$

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

How can I make your web browsing experience more entertaining Mad John?

Boobie pics of Stepchild would work:PB|B|:)

HaHa! Awwww, and all this time I thought you liked me for my charming personality, Doc!
:D:D:P

You have a personality??:P:P:P:P

Edited to add I know I will get my butt kicked for that oneB|

Ouch! B|

No boobies for you! :P
Why can't pirates and cowboys co-exist in perfect harmony?

Ouch! B|

Dear Emerson,

I humbly beg your forgiveness and pray you will continue to wear tank tops whilst packingB|

Doc
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

Ouch! B|

Dear Emerson,

I humbly beg your forgiveness and pray you will continue to wear tank tops whilst packingB|

Doc

There is definite need for more sucking up and boobie homage on your part doc......afterall boobies rule...esp if they are emerson, shell666 or LD's.....but you already knew that didtn' ya????
DPH # 2

Ouch! B|

Dear Emerson,

Doc

You are forgiven...silly!

No, wait. You must bring me chocolate...and wine...and your wonderful wife. Then I promise I will continue to pack wearing tank tops...and sometimes less. B|
Why can't pirates and cowboys co-exist in perfect harmony?

Nice article about "America's Most Remote Brewery" to tide you over till the demo jump. ;)

http://www.newwest.net/topic/article/microbrew_montana_lang_creek_brewing/C41/L41/

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Ouch! B|

Dear Emerson,

Doc

There is definite need for more sucking up and boobie homage on your part doc......afterall boobies rule...esp if they are emerson, shell666 or LD's.....but you already knew that didtn' ya????

HEY! Since boobies rule, if we gather together with the "six of us", can we claim our own country? Byranada's a country ... as is Fort Washington ... ;);)
'Shell

mmmmm.....3 way!:o:o:o:oooohhhhh...better include dave.....we will make it a 4 way but Dave has to cook the steak:D:D:D:D

DPH # 2

Nice article about "America's Most Remote Brewery" to tide you over till the demo jump. ;)

http://www.newwest.net/topic/article/microbrew_montana_lang_creek_brewing/C41/L41/

What day does the brewery jumps happen and how do you get on the load. Im usualy not there until the weekens but this time I get the whole weekB|
“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, th

It's usually Wednesday night.

Prerequisites are a C license (it's an open field demo) and previous attendance at at least one prior LP boogie. If you meet those THEN you get put into a lottery if there are more people who want to do the jump than there are slots available (and there usually are too many).

However ... if you really want to do the jump and aren't chosen, it sometimes pays to hang around when the pre-jump briefing is going on because there's almost always a few people who flake out and slots tend to open up at the last minute, so if you're down at manifest, geared up and ready to go, you might just get a slot.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Well yes, then there are all the "unofficial" ways to jump the brewery (such as last year's wedding jump into the brewery, or last year's "fuck with Mad John and put him out over the brewery but don't tell him" jump)... and I'm sure there are many others I'm not aware of from years past.

It also helps if your really good at Rock Paper Scissors B|

Sounds like im in then!

“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, th

Well yes, then there are all the "unofficial" ways to jump the brewery (such as last year's wedding jump into the brewery, or last year's "fuck with Mad John and put him out over the brewery but don't tell him" jump)... and I'm sure there are many others I'm not aware of from years past.

I was in on the "unofficial" wedding jump into the brewery last year. Didn't make the brewery though! Landed about 2 miles away (great spot!) through fields and tall grass and over fences and ditches and streams... Missed the wedding. I think I'll skip the brewery jumps from now on. It's just not what it's cracked up to be. :S

Yeah, maybe I should have called that the "wedding jump near the brewery." They're much more fun when the spot is good. :S:D

Yeah, maybe I should have called that the "wedding jump near the brewery."

Well at least they landed in Montana.... close enough:ph34r:
The brewery was just a teeny, tiny speck on the horizon when I landed. [:/] If we'd been on the east coast we would have been in another state! :S

bin going to l.p for a few years now.. I always hear about all this "mischief".. sounds like it could be fun..:ph34r: maybe this year ill get my curfew raised a few hours:S

Mischief....there is no mischief...we are as pure as the driven snow:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: Nope no trouble at all:):):)
DPH # 2