2 2
yobnoc

Q

(edited)
7 minutes ago, jakee said:

Do you think Clinton needed to deny that he was black?

I think he used the accolade, and used it to his advantage politically.  In this case, the absence of denial when using something said about you, to your advantage, is just about equal to, if not the same thing as, agreeing to it.

When it is repeated several times and not denied . . . I'm sure you can come to the logical conclusion.

BUT - that is not what the topic was.  It was incorrect to allege that Clinton originally claimed he was the first black president.

Edited by turtlespeed

5 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

I think he used the accolade, and used it to his advantage politically.  In this case, the absence of denial when using something said about you, to your advantage, is just about equal to, if not the same thing as, agreeing to it.

When it is repeated several times and not denied . . . I'm sure you can come to the logical conclusion.

So the dog whistles of bigotry, racism, of crotch grabbing, sexual assaults, thefts, frauds, lying, cheating all claimed by trump were for personal gain, true and for political advantage. Got it.

My absolute favorite part of this whole Q thread is that Ron oh so hard tries, every so often, to keep "Q" on the front page of the SC forum page, but every time he brings it up, it... just doesn't stick. It least not on the topic of Q.  It goes everywhere else, but Q gets ignored.

I mean, none of us end up going, "Holy cow! well, that's confirmation of a global Satanist pedo cabal of elites that eat children for adrenochrome that should be overthrown by a non-democratically elected body led by Trump!  Hot diggity, there's the proofs!"

I will be so sad if Ron ever gives up here, because I dig the whole Q fantasy so much.  It's like a weird  Mexican telenovela that I just can't put down. I mean, you know it's stupid and absurd,  and it makes no sense but you just keep wanting to watch to see where the writers take it!   Where will they go next?  Body doubles?  Clones?  Mole children?   (I mean, that's all been done, but...)   Every time you think it gets to peak crazy, they peak again like some weird experiment in conspiracy edging. 

Even at its best though, lately, it seems to be underperforming.  "Obamagate" is a far cry from "Obama and Hillary are already in prison in Gitmo and the people you see are body doubles", as claimed 2+ years ago...  I'd say it's a pretty sad state of affairs and Q needs new writers.  Maybe add some characters with sex appeal and a comedic sidekick - that works for a lot of shows that are slumping...

Good luck with the LARP, Ron.  Thoughts and prayers for it to become more interesting.  

6 hours ago, turtlespeed said:

Ah, so COVID-19 really did originate in the US, as China claimed.  The US has never officially denied that, after all.

1 hour ago, billvon said:

Ah, so COVID-19 really did originate in the US, as China claimed.  The US has never officially denied that, after all.

Well, they also claimed that it originated in Northern Italy, where there are a lot of migrants from Wuhan working in the garment industry.

(edited)
12 hours ago, turtlespeed said:

I think he used the accolade, and used it to his advantage politically. 

In what way did he use it?

In this case, the absence of denial when using something said about you, to your advantage, is just about equal to, if not the same thing as, agreeing to it.

The logical conclusion being what, that he thinks he is black? Did Morrison think he was black? Of course not. So then the issue is what did Morrison actually mean when she said it, and was that opinion warranted? And if you think any politician is going to start getting into deconstructing complex metaphors in order to shoot down something said about him that people are taking as a compliment then you are living in a fantasy land. 

And by the way, it wasn't an accolade in the first place.

Edited by jakee

8 hours ago, Skwrl said:

My absolute favorite part of this whole Q thread is that Ron oh so hard tries, every so often, to keep "Q" on the front page of the SC forum page, but every time he brings it up, it... just doesn't stick. It least not on the topic of Q.  It goes everywhere else, but Q gets ignored.

How true, the point of my revival post was to show that Q predicted Flynn's exoneration. 

37 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

No charges against HRC for her illegal, unsecured email server.

Well given the current impeached POTUS uses an unsecured iPhone for a shit ton of communication, we seem to have an administration and justice department that appear to no longer care about security or the law.

Must be why half the administration couldn't pass a security clearance without impeached POTUS over-ruling the decision.

Anyone know what this Q blog predicted about Sen. Richard Barr?

FBI serves search warrant on Sen. Richard Burr, Republican chairman of Senate Intel committee, to obtain his cell phone in Justice Department probe of his controversial stock trades, law enforcement official says.

So much for that Hunter Biden "investigation". Likely ends his Chairman of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence position too.

It would take some serious evidence to get a search warrant on a US Senator's home and property.

Wonder if he'll go to jail over his insider trading??

16 hours ago, normiss said:

Anyone know what this Q blog predicted about Sen. Richard Barr?

FBI serves search warrant on Sen. Richard Burr, Republican chairman of Senate Intel committee, to obtain his cell phone in Justice Department probe of his controversial stock trades, law enforcement official says.

So much for that Hunter Biden "investigation". Likely ends his Chairman of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence position too.

It would take some serious evidence to get a search warrant on a US Senator's home and property.

Wonder if he'll go to jail over his insider trading??

Another manifestation of the politicization of the DOJ. Burr wasn't the only Senator accused of this.

He was the only Senator who was the Chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee which is about to wrap up their 3 year investigation which affirms that Russia interfered to help Trump get elected.

• Like 1

Great article about Q and its true believers.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2020/06/qanon-nothing-can-stop-what-is-coming/610567/

This is the preface.  The article itself is quite long.

If you were an adherent, no one would be able to tell. You would look like any other American. You could be a mother, picking leftovers off your toddler’s plate. You could be the young man in headphones across the street. You could be a bookkeeper, a dentist, a grandmother icing cupcakes in her kitchen. You may well have an affiliation with an evangelical church. But you are hard to identify just from the way you look—which is good, because someday soon dark forces may try to track you down. You understand this sounds crazy, but you don’t care. You know that a small group of manipulators, operating in the shadows, pull the planet’s strings. You know that they are powerful enough to abuse children without fear of retribution. You know that the mainstream media are their handmaidens, in partnership with Hillary Clinton and the secretive denizens of the deep state. You know that only Donald Trump stands between you and a damned and ravaged world. You see plague and pestilence sweeping the planet, and understand that they are part of the plan. You know that a clash between good and evil cannot be avoided, and you yearn for the Great Awakening that is coming. And so you must be on guard at all times. You must shield your ears from the scorn of the ignorant. You must find those who are like you. And you must be prepared to fight.

You know all this because you believe in Q.

6 minutes ago, kallend said:

Great article about Q and its true believers.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2020/06/qanon-nothing-can-stop-what-is-coming/610567/

This is the preface.  The article itself is quite long.

If you were an adherent, no one would be able to tell. You would look like any other American. You could be a mother, picking leftovers off your toddler’s plate. You could be the young man in headphones across the street. You could be a bookkeeper, a dentist, a grandmother icing cupcakes in her kitchen. You may well have an affiliation with an evangelical church. But you are hard to identify just from the way you look—which is good, because someday soon dark forces may try to track you down. You understand this sounds crazy, but you don’t care. You know that a small group of manipulators, operating in the shadows, pull the planet’s strings. You know that they are powerful enough to abuse children without fear of retribution. You know that the mainstream media are their handmaidens, in partnership with Hillary Clinton and the secretive denizens of the deep state. You know that only Donald Trump stands between you and a damned and ravaged world. You see plague and pestilence sweeping the planet, and understand that they are part of the plan. You know that a clash between good and evil cannot be avoided, and you yearn for the Great Awakening that is coming. And so you must be on guard at all times. You must shield your ears from the scorn of the ignorant. You must find those who are like you. And you must be prepared to fight.

You know all this because you believe in Q.

Looking forward to the entire article. The preface is right on target.

As a Christian counselor, I am the interface and buffer between the really, really smart elite 1% that believe they should have power and control over the others, the 2% of useful idiots that function to serve the aforementioned 1% and the 97% of folks that consider themselves Patriots.