2 2
yobnoc

Q

25 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

"The Trump Prophecy" Amazon Prime

Based on the true story of Mark Taylor's 2011 prophecy. It explains a lot about why we are as strong as we are.

Good idea. Please start a "National Prayer Chain" to rid your nation of the plague. It certainly won't hurt and it may keep your people busy and out of mischief.

40 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

"The Trump Prophecy" Amazon Prime

Based on the true story of Mark Taylor's 2011 prophecy. It explains a lot about why we are as strong as we are.

Now Q is prophetic?

What up new upcoming version of the new testament will include Q?

NIQV? 

NEQV?

NKJQV?

25 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

What does it mean?

You're gonna need an interpretive and variable god translator and a secret decoder ring.

It's bullshit if the people longing for the destruction of their own country are considered "patriots". That word does not mean what they think it does.

I trust our courts and laws to step up when these dangerous nuts become frustratingly impatient though.

5 minutes ago, normiss said:

It's bullshit if the people longing for the destruction of their own country are considered "patriots". That word does not mean what they think it does.

At this point, alarms go off for me every time I hear/see the word used. I'm not even using it anymore.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ryoder said:

At this point, alarms go off for me every time I hear/see the word used. I'm not even using it anymore.

I recently heard the term "couch patriot" used to refer to those that are responsibly staying at home.

3 hours ago, normiss said:

Let's start with the crime family in control of the administration. That would go a long way towards repairing the destruction to our democracy.

Actually, we are looking to start with the crime family of the previous administration.

3 hours ago, normiss said:

I thought the post was saying that the 'Armor of God' patriots were pure evil. By far the closest anything that Ron's reposted has come to making any sense.

28 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

Actually, we are looking to start with the crime family of the previous administration.

Well, since congressional inquiries didn't work, what were you planning on? Simple assassination? The congressional inquiries were far more stacked than any court would be likely to be, so I don't think a criminal investigation is going to go anywhere, unless you find the kind of judge and jury that used to be used in trials of African Americans in some of the south.

Wendy P.

(edited)
17 hours ago, wmw999 said:

Well, since congressional inquiries didn't work, what were you planning on? Simple assassination? The congressional inquiries were far more stacked than any court would be likely to be, so I don't think a criminal investigation is going to go anywhere, unless you find the kind of judge and jury that used to be used in trials of African Americans in some of the south.

Wendy P.

The whole Q fantasy is premised on the idea that there will be "military tribunals" in which all of the people that they don't like (which - wow, amazingly coincides with well-known people who criticize Trump, funny, that...) will be tried and executed, without judicial review (because that takes too long).  

So, basically, they are advocating that we throw out the Constitution and due process.

People who believe in this nonsense are not just delusional, they stand against what our country actually stands for - democracy, rule of law, and due process.  They're openly supporting dictatorship. 

That's why I make a point of mocking them every chance I get.  I know many of you all pet Ron on the head and say "oh, you have such kooky beliefs, but we'll tolerate it because you used to be a skydiver", but man, if someone went around supporting the idea that people ought to be extra-judicially tried and we should defer all power to the President, most of you would call that fucker out.   I'm glad, at least, to see there's been literally no support for his insane nonsense in this forum.  

The Q fantasy is not just delusional - it's anti-American.  The idea that they try to wrap themselves in the flag is such utter fucking bullshit.  What makes me smile lately is that all of their bullshit predictions have consistently failed, and even the gullible ones are starting to realize it's just a masturbatory fantasy.  

Edited by Skwrl
spelling error
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, Skwrl said:

The whole Q fantasy is premised on the idea that there will be "military tribunals" in which all of the people that they don't like (which - wow, amazingly coincides with well-known people who criticize Trump, funny, that...) will be tried and executed, without judicial review (because that takes too long).  

So, basically, they are advocating that we throw out the Constitution and due process.

People who believe in this nonsense are not just delusional, they stand against what our country actually stands for - democracy, rule of law, and due process.  They're openly supporting dictatorship. 

That's why I make a point of mocking them every chance I get.  I know many of you all pet Ron on the head and say "oh, you have such kooky beliefs, but we'll tolerate it because you used to be a skydiver", but man, if someone went around supporting the idea that people ought to be extra-judicially tried and we should defer all power to the President, most of you would call that fucker out.   I'm glad, at least, to see there's been literally no support for his insane nonsense in this forum.  

The Q fantasy is not just delusional - it's anti-American.  The idea that they try to wrap themselves in the flag is such other fucking bullshit.  What makes me smile lately is that all of their bullshit predictions have consistently failed, and even the gullible ones are starting to realize it's just a masturbatory fantasy.  

Those flags they wrap themselves in are usually stars and bars or a defaced American flag, yet they will attack others for disrespecting the flag.

Traitors is what I see.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Skwrl said:

It's been pointed out many times to Ron that his beliefs are anti-constitutional, but it's all just water off a fascist's back.

(edited)
5 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

Maybe it will come to nothing and maybe it will be a Great Awakening for the American people.

Nothing? You mean like every other Great Awakening and End Time or SHTF event you have been  predicting and looking forward to with giddy excitement. Only to later claim you that weren't for as long as I have been hanging out here? That nothing?

Edited by gowlerk

18 hours ago, wmw999 said:

Wendy P.

He's thinking more like the courts in The Handmaids Tale, I'm guessing.