2 2
yobnoc

Q

3 hours ago, kallend said:

Oh.  I was expecting it to be this:
"Two people in Georgia drank liquid cleaning products over the weekend in misguided attempts to ward off COVID-19, according to the Georgia Poison Center."

1 minute ago, RonD1120 said:

I would suspect that Covid-19 is not their major problem.

Drinking the Trump Kool Aid would do it.

3 hours ago, kallend said:

Oh.  I was expecting it to be this:
"Two people in Georgia drank liquid cleaning products over the weekend in misguided attempts to ward off COVID-19, according to the Georgia Poison Center."

Darwin works in mysterious ways.

1 hour ago, RonD1120 said:

I would suspect that Covid-19 is not their major problem.

Obviously. Their major problem is listening to Trump.

Who has no idea why calls to poison centres have spiked since Thursday and takes no responsibility for it.

Something else to consider.

QAnons use the term "delta" to refer to the time interval between a Q post and a Tweet from President Trump on the same subject. Frequently, this time interval is less than one minute. 

What are the odds of doing this on multiple occasions? Remember, it is Q first and POTUS following.

(edited)
8 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

Something else to consider.

QAnons use the term "delta" to refer to the time interval between a Q post and a Tweet from President Trump on the same subject. Frequently, this time interval is less than one minute. 

What are the odds of doing this on multiple occasions? Remember, it is Q first and POTUS following.

So you're saying that it's a good thing that the President is listening to, and taking instructions from, an anonymous person who wants a particular group "in charge" of the US? 

Ron, that's appalling. It's an actual conspiracy, not just a conspiracy theory. And playing the (admittedly gullible) President that way is what makes it a conspiracy.

What's next -- martial law to "lock up and isolate" all of the people who have the means to disagree out loud?

Wendy P.

Edited by wmw999

2 minutes ago, wmw999 said:

So you're saying that it's a good thing that the President is listening to, and taking instructions from, an anonymous person who wants a particular group "in charge" of the US? 

Ron, that's appalling. It's an actual conspiracy, not just a conspiracy theory. And playing the (admittedly gullible) President that way is what makes it a conspiracy.

What's next -- martial law to "lock up and isolate" all of the people who have the means to disagree out loud?

Wendy P.

It is not an anonymous person. Q is a team believed to be appointed by President Trump consisting of seven military and three civilian intelligence officers. Someday, we expect their true identity to be revealed, after "The Storm" has swept through.

(edited)
11 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

It is not an anonymous person. Q is a team believed to be appointed by President Trump consisting of seven military and three civilian intelligence officers. Someday, we expect their true identity to be revealed, after "The Storm" has swept through.

So then it's a military takeover. Is that supposed to be an improvement?

Have you ever lived in a country where the military was in charge? I have.

Wendy P.

Edited by wmw999

(edited)
20 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

Well at least I know now what Q is all about. But was never curious enough to google.

It does make sense though make the Dept. of Justice a personal fiefdom and seize control via military coup. Then you have a US version of Putin's Russia.

Edited by Phil1111

35 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

Do you really think a military takeover of the United States is what you want?  Are you POSITIVE that this group who you know nothing about is keeping your best interests in mind and isn't just some sort of Leftist ploy?  Finally, can you point to an episode in modern history in which a military takeover has improved a country to the benefit and freedom of its people?

1 hour ago, wmw999 said:

It's deeply ironic that Ron not only believes in the Deep State but is also their biggest cheerleader.

1 hour ago, wmw999 said:

So then it's a military takeover. Is that supposed to be an improvement?

Have you ever lived in a country where the military was in charge? I have.

Wendy P.

I do not believe a military takeover is in the offing. However, since living through what has taken place since JFK's assassination and the rise of LBJ and the Deep State, I am, yes gowlerk, excited about the possibilities.

God intervened and established Donald Trump as POTUS against all odds. I support him and his agenda, at least for now.

(edited)
19 minutes ago, jakee said:

It's deeply ironic that Ron not only believes in the Deep State but is also their biggest cheerleader.

Ron is above all else a culture warrior. I don't believe for a moment that he is sincere in his religion. Because so many of his beliefs are incompatible with the message of Christ. I could go on and say insulting things about his motivations, but I only have my suspicions, not proofs. And this is after all only a forum populated mostly by people I have never met.

Edited by gowlerk

(edited)
11 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

God intervened and established Donald Trump as POTUS against all odds. I support him and his agenda, at least for now.

Just out of curiosity, if Biden wins in 2020, will you also consider that to be divine intervention? 

Edited by okalb
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

This is the message of Christ:

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Your statements don't reflect the message of Christ.  The only irony being that since he was not the son of God but simply a human who claimed to be the son of God it's actually Ok that you don't follow his teachings.

15 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

This is the message of Christ:

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

That is the message you choose to focus on. The New testament contains much more than just this message from The Savior. But you are well aware of that. And you are also aware of why I believe that your ignoring of those lessons makes you a hypocrite. Neither of us are perfect persons, I do believe that both of us are trying to be better each in our own way.

5 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

I hate to admit it, but yes. I don't think he has a snowball's chance in hell.

Does that mean that should he win, you will give him the same level of support that you give to President Trump?

4 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

I hate to admit it, but yes. I don't think he has a snowball's chance in hell.

I'm curious, why worry about politics at all if you know that whoever God wants to be elected will be elected?