2 2
yobnoc

Q

1 hour ago, okalb said:

Does that mean that should he win, you will give him the same level of support that you give to President Trump?

We are instructed to pray for our leaders. I admit I pray more often for President Trump than I ever did for Hussein.

56 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

We are instructed to pray for our leaders. I admit I pray more often for President Trump than I ever did for Hussein.

Praying for an Impeached draft dodging wife cheater and whore monger President Trump over a very respected honorable zero accusations no wife cheating President Obama says a lot.

At least you're honest about it.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, normiss said:

Praying for an Impeached draft dodging wife cheater and whore monger President Trump over a very respected honorable zero accusations no wife cheating President Obama says a lot.

You forgot about the ethnic slur.

Nobody calls Trump "John", although given his prediliction for whores, it would be rather apt.

52 minutes ago, normiss said:

Obama was a better man. Trump on the other hand has people saying ‘Dear God, please don’t let our President say something really dumb’

So Trumps even got the athiests praying, you included Mark

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

Something else to consider.

QAnons use the term "delta" to refer to the time interval between a Q post and a Tweet from President Trump on the same subject. Frequently, this time interval is less than one minute. 

What are the odds of doing this on multiple occasions? 

100% if Q reads Trump's tweets and posts within a minute.

51 minutes ago, nigel99 said:

Obama was a better man. Trump on the other hand has people saying ‘Dear God, please don’t let our President say something really dumb’

So Trumps even got the athiests praying, you included Mark

I tend to swing from god damn to dear god within his multi partial sentence word salad efforts with a quickness.

It's beyond bizarre to see and hear him speak.

6 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

Weird how you keep claiming how you don't understand why other people think you are racist when you post things like this.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, SkyDekker said:

Weird how you keep claiming how you don't understand why other people think you are racist when you post things like this.

Ike, JKK, LBJ, Tricky Dick, Ford, Carter, Renaldous, Bush, First Black President or Lyin' Bill, W, Hussein or BHO, The Don

20 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Out of all of those, which one would be an ethnic slur?

Ron, always uses the dog whistles, always skirts around the edges. Like the time he posted the diatribe written by some right wing white nationalist about an invasion of "raccoons". Then acted all innocent and surprised that it was a thinly disguised racial attack. A man reveals himself for what he believes sooner or later.

49 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

Ron, always uses the dog whistles, always skirts around the edges. Like the time he posted the diatribe written by some right wing white nationalist about an invasion of "raccoons". Then acted all innocent and surprised that it was a thinly disguised racial attack. A man reveals himself for what he believes sooner or later.

I've never heard JKK or Renaldous before.

I find it odd that he insists on using President Obama's middle name to imply some meaning to it though. ;) Dog whistle indeed.

(edited)
1 hour ago, Coreece said:

I don't care who you are, if you're the president of the U.S and your middle name is Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini, Hussein, Pot, etc., I'm sorry, but it's going to attract some attention.:p

Yes, and it might just be used by your opponents to underline that you are not REALLY American enough. The same as being a birther, another favourite of the reich wing crowd. I must admit, I called it a dog whistle when truly it is not nearly subtle enough to be that.

Edited by gowlerk

1 minute ago, RonD1120 said:

I thought of that as an answer as well. I never could quite grasp why Clinton would say that about himself. It sounded silly to me.

Well, God bless your troubled soul then. You will be happy to know that he did not call himself that. Toni Morrison did.

3 hours ago, turtlespeed said:

The one where Clinton called himself the first black president.

He didn't. But as usual you don't question anything that would put a Democrat in a bad spotlight, while defending everything a Republican does. All while jumping up and down and yelling how neutral you are....

24 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

He didn't. But as usual you don't question anything that would put a Democrat in a bad spotlight, while defending everything a Republican does. All while jumping up and down and yelling how neutral you are....

Who said I was neutral? Just to be clear, I am not neutral.

(edited)
2 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

We know, that's why the post was not quoting you or directed at you. The quote system here is somewhat limited.

Edited by gowlerk

18 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

Oh there is no doubt you believe in the supremacy of your race Ron. Indeed nothing neutral about you and to give you some credit, you have indeed never claimed you were.

But when you read my post, you should be able to see it was directed at Turtle, who like you is not at all neutral, but does like telling people he is.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SkyDekker said:

But when you read my post, you should be able to see it was directed at Turtle, who like you is not at all neutral, but does like telling people he is.

"More centrist than you." Is my usual claim.

As to Toni - that is correct.  I do remember a press conference where he mentions it, but I cannot bring it up on a search.   However, the news media did tout the phrase, and Clinton also never denied it, not that I can find.