2 2
yobnoc

Q

The "Q leader" known as 'Negative 48' has died as a result of injuries from a motorcycle crash (dirt bike at an off-road park).

This is the guy who conned a LOT of people into giving him money to hold rallies celebrating the 'return' of JFK & JFK Jr in Dallas.

Of course the 'true believers' (the gullible fools) don't think he's really dead.
This is all 'part of the plan'.

Really.

She did however claim that the person who died was in fact just one version of Michael Protzman, “the evil version” and that the good Michael Protzman—who is in fact JFK Jr. in a mask—is still alive and well.

Link to story: https://www.vice.com/en/article/88x8b4/michael-protzman-negative48-jfk-qanon-dead

Barnum was right.

The QAnon nutter in our family already thinks this was a Biden hit job.

He thinks Pizzagate was real.

Of course he has been posting recently all about democrats drinking kids blood also.

https://www.menshealth.com/health/a34786868/what-is-adrenochrome-qanon/

It’s pretty unreal. He owns a couple of car dealerships and is a friendly, very wealthy guy. He was at the Capitol Jan. 6 but stayed outside. His kids are worried about him. Well, except for the one that is also Q crazy.

It’s so sad to watch. Q is really wrecking families.

3 hours ago, grimmie said:

It’s so sad to watch. Q is really wrecking families.

Yep.  Woman meets a Qanon guy, and "by March she was pregnant with his baby, initially, the court gave her custody of our two children and the Qanon got worse. My 10 year old would come to my house telling me that 5G in the city would poison her and that my job as a teacher was spreading the liberal lies to students. It took a great lawyer and a messy divorce by in November I finally got full custody of my kids."

"My dad was my best friend growing up. We did everything together. And then, in just the past year, for sure, he's just changed into a different person. . . .I thought that, if I pointed out all of this stuff, that, dad, look at all these Web sites that prove otherwise, it just — it came back into my face.  And I think I'm at the point now where I have given up."

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/their-loved-ones-are-obsessed-with-qanon-conspiracies-its-tearing-their-families-apart

"I'm embarrassed about where my father's mental state is, but I also am devastated because I feel like I've lost him. . . .  " "You know, you think family would come first, but I think QAnon comes first."

https://www.npr.org/2021/01/15/957371294/how-qanon-like-conspiracy-theories-tear-families-apart

"I never knew if he was going to snap, and what that would look like. He announced one day that he wanted to buy a gun, and I told him I did not feel comfortable with a gun in the house, and I would leave. He said he understood, but a few days later, he came home with a machete.  I'm trying to set aside as much money as I can so I can just walk away, and if I had the money, I would have done it already, I would have gone long ago. I don't want to waste another second. I just need to get away.”

https://www.vice.com/en/article/dy8ayx/how-qanon-is-tearing-families-apart

I think people like Ron get excited about Qanon because it feeds into all their inner fantasies, that their powerlessness in the face of change will be reversed in one fell swoop, and they will be proven right, and their authority and birthrights will be restored.  They get very into it; it becomes magical thinking of the first order for them.  At that point it's easy for them to overlook the harm that their disinformation does to families across the US.

10 minutes ago, billvon said:

Yep.  Woman meets a Qanon guy, and "by March she was pregnant with his baby, initially, the court gave her custody of our two children and the Qanon got worse. My 10 year old would come to my house telling me that 5G in the city would poison her and that my job as a teacher was spreading the liberal lies to students. It took a great lawyer and a messy divorce by in November I finally got full custody of my kids."

"My dad was my best friend growing up. We did everything together. And then, in just the past year, for sure, he's just changed into a different person. . . .I thought that, if I pointed out all of this stuff, that, dad, look at all these Web sites that prove otherwise, it just — it came back into my face.  And I think I'm at the point now where I have given up."

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/their-loved-ones-are-obsessed-with-qanon-conspiracies-its-tearing-their-families-apart

"I'm embarrassed about where my father's mental state is, but I also am devastated because I feel like I've lost him. . . .  " "You know, you think family would come first, but I think QAnon comes first."

https://www.npr.org/2021/01/15/957371294/how-qanon-like-conspiracy-theories-tear-families-apart

"I never knew if he was going to snap, and what that would look like. He announced one day that he wanted to buy a gun, and I told him I did not feel comfortable with a gun in the house, and I would leave. He said he understood, but a few days later, he came home with a machete.  I'm trying to set aside as much money as I can so I can just walk away, and if I had the money, I would have done it already, I would have gone long ago. I don't want to waste another second. I just need to get away.”

https://www.vice.com/en/article/dy8ayx/how-qanon-is-tearing-families-apart

I think people like Ron get excited about Qanon because it feeds into all their inner fantasies, that their powerlessness in the face of change will be reversed in one fell swoop, and they will be proven right, and their authority and birthrights will be restored.  They get very into it; it becomes magical thinking of the first order for them.  At that point it's easy for them to overlook the harm that their disinformation does to families across the US.

I agree. But of course it's not just Q, or any other variant. I'm being repetitive, again, but I think it starts at the level of how our brains are wired. In a way,  Grimmie's family nutter is a perfect example of one way it happens. His nutter is successful,  probably thinks his intuition is a leg up on people with so called smarts, feels validated as being superior as a consequence of his good fortune, and this is my last guess, won a few times when others said he would lose. Hence, being a contrarian and seeing truth where others cannot see it became natural. So it's not just some kind of something in the water in Mifflin County, Pennsylvania: it apparently can happen to many seemingly smart people anywhere. Of course, how the simple minded get there requires no explanation.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

I agree. But of course it's not just Q, or any other variant. I'm being repetitive, again, but I think it starts at the level of how our brains are wired. In a way,  Grimmie's family nutter is a perfect example of one way it happens. His nutter is successful,  probably thinks his intuition is a leg up on people with so called smarts, feels validated as being superior as a consequence of his good fortune, and this is my last guess, won a few times when others said he would lose. Hence, being a contrarian and seeing truth where others cannot see it became natural. So it's not just some kind of something in the water in Mifflin County, Pennsylvania: it apparently can happen to many seemingly smart people anywhere. Of course, how the simple minded get there requires no explanation.

Quite right. Some brains are wired for addiction, some for gambling, some for extreme sports like....bull-riding, some inclined for LGBTQI, etc.

Other level headed people with a penchant for politics gather in SC.

11 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

Pretty spot on. And add in a gallon of religious fundamentalism, a dash of paranoia and a sprinkle of ego.

1 hour ago, grimmie said:

Pretty spot on. And add in a gallon of religious fundamentalism, a dash of paranoia and a sprinkle of ego.

I suspect there is a high correlation between heavily religious types and Q followers. The mentality that needs to be led.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stumpy said:

I suspect there is a high correlation between heavily religious types and Q followers. The mentality that needs to be led.

I'm kind of curious how much overlap you'd find between Q-cumbers, and cryptocurrency "investors".

4 hours ago, ryoder said:

I'm kind of curious how much overlap you'd find between Q-cumbers, and cryptocurrency "investors".

I’d suspect that the fallout of that Venn diagram would have a lot to do with disposal income. 

(edited)
On 7/9/2023 at 3:29 PM, ryoder said:

Most have just learned to get comfortable with texting, . .wtf are you talking about? lmao 

And if you think crypto is just about investing, then you're just as much a dino as they are.

Edited by Coreece