SkyDekker

meet our new son

Please meet Jonah Alexander, born on Thursday April 22 at 18.02 weighing in at 8lbs 3oz.

Both mother and son are doing great and we are both enjoying every second of our new family life.

Attached are some pictures, if anyone wants to see more pictures, please look here

I was just thinking about you over the weekend wondering if you had your son yet. Congrats and thanks so much for sharing the pics with your 'other family' here at dzcom.

Edited to add, nice shirt you're wearing at the hospital...turn him into a freeflyer...

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

This moment in your lives is untouched by any other. *This* is the stuff life is all about!
Anyone can be a parental organism. I'm glad you chose to be a Daddy. Looks like Mommy is pretty glad too ...
Congratulations, Mazeltov, and all that unbelievably happy jazz!
Wendy
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used u

Contragulations, Justin!

I think picture 4 is best because not only does your wife look great (not many postpartum hospital pictures do that) but the little one's sleeping peacefully. You'll learn to love those moments.

Cheers!

Blue skies and happy landings!

Oh, looky the baby!!!!! Congratulations, Justin!!!

Any time in the next few weeks, I will be Noni (auntie) again, to my newest neice (no name yet), so I'll have to post pix when that happens...

Hug your lady, and your baby. Very well done!

Ciels-
michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~