Squeak

VIBES FOR MICHELE

Hope I'm not too late.... {{{{{{{{{VIBES}}}}}}}}}} well wishes, happy thoughts, tons `o prayers, and all my love headed at ya!

positive thoughts............. g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

(((((((((((((((((VIBES))))))))))))))))))))))))))

We're all here for ya sweetie. Ya need anything (chicken soup, a good book, a back massage) drop me a line!! Get well soon!! :D

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

You guys are amazing...I am totally scared; but somehow I feel better knowing I will be taking my sky-flyin' friends in with me.

Without going into details (which are pretty gross), I am having some biopsies taken. Someone told me to get Sebazz's 3-hole punch (because the equipment used is similar to a one-hole punch) and hand it to the Dr and inform him to do all of them at once! LOL, what a horrid visual! I will never look at one-hole or three-hole punchs the same way again...:S...

It's Drs. last procedure of the day, so at around 3:45 or so, send more vibes...and hopefully he won't make me take vicodin afterwards; I don't do well on that....(right, guys??)...

As soon as I'm back, I am sure I will post - and if I can't, Cora will, and let you all know how spectacularly the vibes work. They are coming from all over the world...man, what a great family we are...

You guys RAWK!!! Thanks so much. For all of it - the e-mails, the pm's, the posts....really, thanks.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~