Squeak

VIBES FOR MICHELE

Ow. Good lord. Ow. See, that's not even an adequate description. how about owowowowowowfuckinghellthathurtandmademehollarowowowowowowowowarewedoneyet? pleasepleasepleaseyesI'mbreathingareyoufuckingdonerippingmeapart???

I didn't kill the Dr. I thought I might have to, but then the procedures were complete. Apparently, I cried loudly enough to be heard in the waiting room.

Thanks for the vibes, guys. They really helped.

And now the other part - results in 5-10 days. The Dr. wants the state pathologist to make the analyses.

Cora, you rock. I have no idea how to express my heartfelt appreciation, knowing you were right there for me. How amazing you are. Thank you so much. I love you dearly.

And now, I believe there is a vicodin with my name on it. I hate that stuff, and it makes me hallucinate, so I hereby decry and disavow any inappropriate posting I may make this evening before I pass out. I also apologize in advance for anything untoward I may say. :S

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Michele,

You don't need to apologize.....take care and have good rest. Vibes for your prompt recovery and for good test results!!!!;):S:S:)
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

Michele,

Glad you are home, glad you didn't rip the Dr. apart. Yelling is good, though:P. Take your vicodin, have a good "trip" and a good nights sleep, okay? We're all here for you because the next few days won't be easy either:(. Still sending HUGS, VIBES and PRAYERS for you!

hehehehe! Post away (under the influence of the vicodin), it might be entertaining, we won't hold you responsible.

Jan

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

Hey Michele-

I had those same biopsies (well on me, not you of course...:)
ugh. take it easy. take the painkillers. eat ice cream and pizza and everything that's bad. watch trashy movies until the throbbing and crampiness subside. Let me know the results and how they want to pursue treatment and i'll give you my accounts of what I went through. Luckily, after a year my results are negative again.

Get some rest and take care of yourself!

__

Cora, you rock. I have no idea how to express my heartfelt appreciation, knowing you were right there for me. How amazing you are. Thank you so much. I love you dearly.

:$:$ Thank you, hon. I'm glad that me being there helped. I just wish that there was some way that I could take some of the pain away from you. I love you as well, my sister.

Now...go take the vicodin and get the much deserved and needed rest that will be calling shortly thereafter.

And, if you need me tonight, call and I'll be over as soon as possible.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

I hereby decry and disavow any inappropriate posting I may make this evening before I pass out.

Don't worry -- we'll just get a greenie to change it to something you would have said or else something really juicy :)

I've had those 5-10 days. They really suck. I was lucky, and they still sucked. So plenty more vibes heading your way.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

All my happy thoughts are going out to you. and I hope you come thru this just fine. I have not met you but your posts say volumes about the type of person you are and we need more like you. hope this finds you feeling better. you are in my prayers that everything turns out good. Good luck and God Bless you. Your a beutifull person.B|B|
Handguns are only used to fight your way to a good rifle