Squeak

weekend numbers 18th/19th June 2005

0:5:1
5 jumps on my brand new rig
1 x 12ooo foot canopy ride, that was bloody cold but a load of fun:)4 rel jumps 2 deploying at 5ooo and 2 at normal deployment height.

I had no idea the Stiletto would fly so different, it's a BLAST, B|B|B|
And it looks very perdy in the air :)
1 case for the new kit :)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

:|:4:too many

Got in a few 2-ways with Nate, loved doing a cannonball exit out the door:)
Beer owed for:
first jump at Skydive San Diego
first jump at Skydive Elsinore
first jump out of a turbineB|
first time jumping with more than 3 other canopies in the air:o

Been having a great time jumping in California; it's fun to see people at these dz's that I've talked to here on dz.com:)All would be well, if I hadn't somehow managed to get transmission oil on my canopy B|, walking back from the landing area:(. But, it's a good thing I had to clean off my canopy, seeing as how I wouldn't have found the rip in my cell that could have blown up on the next jump:|.

Other than that, I'm having a great time; packing on my own, my openings have been sweet and I LOVE getting to altitude in 12 minutes;)

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

Since my weekend is the weekdays.. I'll count my wednesday thursday friday combo.

1:16:0

16 beautiful jumps, 14 of them two-ways with one awesome freeflier. It's been like my own personal boogie! Yeehaw!

-Karen

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

0:3:4

Woo-hoo!! What fun yesterday!! B| Lotsa firsts!!

* 1st jumped pack job (it opened!!)
* 1st jump with new rig
* 1st solo
* 1st 2-way

Rook says I also owe beer for crossing the 1500-jump line. Hey, at least I landed on the airport! ;)

I had a blast with those 2-ways, thanks Adam!! (And thanks eeneR for organizing that one! Great to meet U! :):)
"At 13,000 feet nothing else matters."
PFRX!!!!!
Team Funnel #174, Sunshine kisspass #109
My Jump Site

:|:6:lots

First demo jump into a rugby stadium :D (Leeds rhino's UK) live on TV. 3 of us from a 182, two with smoke, 15 second delay, followed each other down into a stadium that got smaller as I got closer.. :S See attached pic from 3,500ft.

It was fun, but my arse was twitching.:S

Plus I spanked my landing....late flare.

Mucho beer drunk last night...:)
Lee _______________________________

In a world full of people, only some want to fly, is that not crazy?
http://www.ukskydiver.co.uk

21 / 3 / 2

One Pie from Scotty Carbone (I thought It was over!!)

20 Pies about an hour later by a Gaggle of dz.com Hotties!!
(Lucky, ChaosKitty, Kele01, Casie, TeamJenn1 and JumpChikk and anyone else involved in my assualt (I was blind after the first couple Pies!)... You girls Rock!!)

Beer Owed for First NEKKID Jump and for my First 100 skydives.

:)
very fun weekend at tullahoma!!!! shot stills on every jump and got some nice shots. jumped with a few dz.commers and a few non .commers and it was lots of fun, met somenew people and i owe beer for first jump at tullahoma....

favorite quote of the weekend so far (subject to change) "4 for you"...... the shot ball rocked, i think it is evil though...........

p.s. someone ask kelel01 how it is possible to fall out of your chair while sitting in it.......

B|:10:0

10 4 way jumps with the new team, my learning curve just went off the scale.

Trying to figure out how I can afford a full face so I can avoid being kicked in the face too many more times!

Going to owe a case in another 7 jumps for my D licence.... *sigh* more money.

Hey Dave - I think it's your birthday and my D licence on the same day, lotsa drinking the night before (but not too much of course!).
www.TerminalSports.com.auAustralia's largest skydive gear store

Going to owe a case in another 7 jumps for my D licence....

Might want to rethink that... D-License now requires 500 jumps. [:/]

0:6:1

Made 6 great jumps at Byron Saturday. The first was for my lowest pull to date. It was on one of Mad John's 4-way 7 point dive from 4500'. We pulled off 3 points from 5K, but I was under an open canopy a bit lower than I have been before... 1300' according to the protrack and 1100 on the netptune. :S

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

:)I'm just plain happy...
out of the 13 jumps 2 were demo jumps for a soccer tournament... when we went, we though it was like 10 teams... actually saturday 120 teams, and sunday 170 teams... and they were all kids between 5 and 10 years old. around 3000 spectators for your jumps, bringing the balls for the finals... we just felt like superheroes from outerspace...
beer owed for my 1st tandem as the pilot :o:o:)
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM