Squeak

weekend numbers 18th/19th June 2005

The things us skydiver do for a open bar tab!

I bet being in a frog suit makes it tough to pick up chicks. :D

not at all. chicks dig the green. Everyone always loves a frog (kermitt). B| At least that was my experience when I dressed as a frog

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

one of my students broke his ankle.

so he did break it? that sucks :(

:)
Coupla nice jumps on Friday thanks to the Davis crew :) Hope Nick found DOC's GI Joe. That lil dude sure knows how to fly, 2 fields over :S

Some really nice 3 way head down/ sit flying on Sat n Sun(for me at least ), thanks Madjohn,Iwan, Matty, ballsack n Tallguy.

And to end the day a nice long walk

Beer owed for speedstar rules ( going low) and for going to altitude only to turn it into a hop n pop due to clouds. Good call Q
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

I think I owe a case for falling over with my chair.

heheheheeee.. thats still funny! :D:D

And I got to help pie J (for the second time that night ;)), and hung out with some seriously cool, fun people (at Tullahoma, btw).

Yaaaah baby! Tullahoma rocks! B|

one of my students broke his ankle.

so he did break it? that sucks :(

Yup, he called yesterday from home to let us know.. He's a good kid. Hopefully he'll come back when he's better.

I like your new sig line..;) (I know better than to follow Sketchy.. I know better than to follow Sketchy...):ph34r::D:ph34r:
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

oh oh!!
I forgot that I owe beer for my first tunnel time too!!! B|
Split a 10 minute session with Nate; man, I see how training in there could get addicting, but I would much rather learn in the sky. Waaaaaaaaay more fun, and waaaaaaaay less expensiveB|:S

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

I like your new sig line..Wink (I know better than to follow Sketchy.. I know better than to follow Sketchy...)SlyLaughSly

yeah, and maybe one day I'll actually listen to my own advice:S
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

:)I'm just plain happy...
out of the 13 jumps 2 were demo jumps for a soccer tournament... when we went, we though it was like 10 teams... actually saturday 120 teams, and sunday 170 teams... and they were all kids between 5 and 10 years old. around 3000 spectators for your jumps, bringing the balls for the finals... we just felt like superheroes from outerspace...
beer owed for my 1st tandem as the pilot :o:o:)

Did I mention how hot you look with a soccer ball in your hand while in free fall?:|

>:(: 2 : enough

2 great jumps with the wonderful people over at Semsales/Gruyere! These guys ROCK!:)

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

At least that was my experience when I dressed as a frog

Is this an every weekend thing or just for special occasions? :D

neither. just some random day in HS. everyone thought i was insane :D

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

Did I mention how hot you look with a soccer ball in your hand while in free fall?:|

2 great jumps with the wonderful people over at Semsales/Gruyere! These guys ROCK!:)

thats because you didnt see me with 2 soccer balls in a plastic bag between my legs :P
oh and you didn't mention the cowsuit either ;)
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

1:3:whatever

1 fabulous night spent on the runway looking at the stars. :)
3 super awesome freefly jumps and a few kiss passes. One new friend made... I packed a lot as usual, but finally paid off my debt for someone's window tint damage so he can't bitch at me anymore. :P Amy Jo found out i'm the worst roomie ever with my constant coming/going til all hours of the night. :D

Too broke to buy beer so i aint keeping track.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

0:3
Lots of clouds. Broke up after 5:30 those of us whos tayed played into the night. :)
PAying for it now. Beers and fire 80 miles from home on a Sunday night

B|
"Cloudy Skies look different through skydivers eyes. Is that a hole in the clouds I see?" Let's get driving!

Blue Skies and Sweet Dreams

B|:1:1

Beer jump from the balloon. Holy crap, that was a lot scarier than anything I've done lately. The fear was actually a little worse than my first clear and pull, but damn it was fun when it was all said an done!

-Blind
"If you end up in an alligator's jaws, naked, you probably did something to deserve it."

0:13:0

0:8:1

I made 8 jumps, and I owe beer for my first hybrid hang. Wingnut has video so it DID happen! yay! B|

Hanging is a lot of fun, I think we need more camera flyers on ours next time though.

I'll be sure to strap another cam on my head.

Otosi pedik!

yeah, and maybe one day I'll actually listen to my own advice

And he knew we had a dinner party to go to. I just couldn't believe it when he said he followed Sketchy AGAIN!! [:/] He so knows better when we are on a time contraint :P
Life is too short. Don't sweat the small stuff.

He so knows better when we are on a time contraint

did you have to sit at a "lamo, I don't know anyone here" table cause you were late? huh?

I didn't think so:ph34r:

OH YEAH!!!! and I noticed how worried you were about that as I WALKED back to the DZ! Not to mention that the 2 students who landed over the next hill got a ride... uh huh>:(;)