cocheese

What is YOUR age range ?

Hmmm this is looking bad for me, almost none of the women have said they will go as low as my age.

I accidentally dated a 17 year old 2 years ago. Now i'll go as low as 18, but i'm checking IDs!!

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

19/16/45

Highest I've gone is 28. Nothing quite like lying back and experiancing experiance. :P That being said my hairline is already starting to retreat and most people reckon im somewhere closer to 24. Older women rock.
"In one way or the other, I'm a bad brother. Word to the motherf**ker." Eazy-E

I accidentally dated a 17 year old 2 years ago. Now i'll go as low as 18, but i'm checking IDs!!

You go girl!!!

I didn't think a pup that young would have a clue what to do with me.

I like a man that takes instruction, but doesn't need it. ;)

"One out of every four American's are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you."

DAMN! With the majority of these ranges... looks like Im going to have to find somewhere else to pick up women...

too young my a$$

:P

A man will do anything for the right woman,
and when that woman destroys him,
that man will become a hunk of meat with the common sense of a rodeo clown! ~ Christopher Titus

Sudsyfist is gone :(

WTF are you talking about, woman? Saying things like that, and "may he rest in peace" had me checking his profile for posts (december, last ones) and the incedents forum (didn't find anything).

It's got me worried. If you are going to call a person essentially dead, please explain why...

It has me worried too. Now I'm wondering where he is???

Oh, ok... I had a voice mail message yesterday from Steve, saying something about the death of sudsyfist but that Steve was alive and well... and something about him "mowing the lawn" that I didn't really need to know about... so I am not worried anymore (well, at least not about his physical well-being).