cocheese

What is YOUR age range ?

Man, there are alot of women here who I am too young for. [:/]

I'm the opposite. I'm waaaaaaaaaaaay too old for all of them. That doesn't matter much. The women who have seen the stories I've posted on the bonfile are motivated to avoid me like the plague!

Walt

There is no way in hell that I would get together with a girl significantly older than me. Maybe a year or two more, but more than that is just against nature.

Oh no... it's all about the math... 20 goes into 80 a hell of a lot more than 80 goes into 20! :P

while it was fun to flirt, it was also a problem (he was married...).

...and as 'Mama said, should Sean Connery come knocking, I'd not turn him down.

Ever hear of Micheline Roquebrune Connery?
Gotcha! There is hope for married guys!
:D
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

If i was single I would prefer dating my chute rather than a woman! 100 times more orgasmic !!!!!!!;)
chris

Sounds like it's time for a redo of that age-old question: Which is better? Sex or skydiving?

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

19/17/25

I know, I'm a youngin.. but oh well! LoL! Just means its that much easier to get the girls in my age group! :P

A man will do anything for the right woman,
and when that woman destroys him,
that man will become a hunk of meat with the common sense of a rodeo clown! ~ Christopher Titus

I call BS on all you boys posting a min of 25.

I was once the new 20-year-old on the DZ. I can assure you, there was no age discrimination from the 30 or 40-somethings!:o

As most have said... there are exceptions. Just means you seem like that great of a woman that they feel the need to make an exception for you. Its a compliment...

A man will do anything for the right woman,
and when that woman destroys him,
that man will become a hunk of meat with the common sense of a rodeo clown! ~ Christopher Titus

I was once the new 20-year-old on the DZ. I can assure you, there was no age discrimination from the 30 or 40-somethings!:o

Well, in that case, I'll call BS on the maximum ages too.

Although everyone seems to have guidelines, my experience is that people make these decisions on a case-by-case basis.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Well, in that case, I'll call BS on the maximum ages too.

Although everyone seems to have guidelines, my experience is that people make these decisions on a case-by-case basis.

rl

That's why I didn't put a maximum or minimum age, each is determined by the individual. I do have my preferences but those are always open to exceptions...
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...