cocheese

What is YOUR age range ?

I dont blame you.... Gia and I tried to get him to prove it... I think hes bullshitting us... but I guess venice beach boardwalk is not the place to prove a lack of 5 oclock shadow

Wait, Steve backed out of a challenge like that?

*shakes head*

The student has now become the teacher.[:/]

he mowed it??? wtf I thought he waxed :|

Oh, maybe he was waxing it... I was trying to erase that part of the message from my memory. :P

No. He was mowing. He usually gets himself waxed, but the regrowth was driving him crazy, so he got out the old electric shaver and did a quick buzz job.

When I talked to him, he was still nekkid.

God, I miss him. I think we need a memorial thread.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

God, I miss him. I think we need a memorial thread.

Nah, he's just being a drama queen.:D

:D

To be a drama queen, you have to make an announcement and leave in a huff. He just went quietly...and scared me to death.

He was there and then he was gone. :(

I miss him--he's one of the smartest, most caring guys I've ever come across, and whatever his weird qualities, they are far overshadowed by the quality of his mind and his bottomless empathy.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

To be a drama queen, you have to make an announcement and leave in a huff. He just went quietly...and scared me to death.

But I suspect he's also quietly enjoying hearing the DZ.com talk through the grapevine.

I miss him--he's one of the smartest, most caring guys I've ever come across, and whatever his weird qualities, they are far overshadowed by the quality of his mind and his bottomless empathy.

You're absolutely right ... but you know the more nice (and true) things we say about him the less likely it is he'll ever be able to come back as SudsyFist. We're just ruining his bad reputation!

On second thought ... let's go for that memorial thread. We'll really put "SudsyFist" to rest. B|

But I suspect he's also quietly enjoying hearing the DZ.com talk through the grapevine

You don't know just how true this is.

It's still not the same as posting.

rl