cocheese

What is YOUR age range ?

Although everyone seems to have guidelines, my experience is that people make these decisions on a case-by-case basis.

Very true. I based mine on my experience, but am always open-minded. At 25, I don't see myself really with younger men; the saying that women mature at a faster rate, I believe to be right on target based on experience. But, that could change as I get older and a "younger" man would have caught up by then:P I'm naturally attracted to older people in all types of relationships. My closest friends are in their 30s. My boy-toy is 10-years my senior. It has NEVER been an issue--even for the first year we dated and I wasn't 21:$

Age never really came up when we met---then my first time over at his place, looking through a photo album and saw his picture "Class of '88". Oh my gosh! Class of '88! Yea, what class were you? Gulp, umm, '98;) Ha! Neither of us had a clue. And, that was that.:)
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

At my age, I really have to pay attention to the minimums, because if not... I could be in a lot of trouble with the law... even for going 4 years younger than me... Not Cool!

A man will do anything for the right woman,
and when that woman destroys him,
that man will become a hunk of meat with the common sense of a rodeo clown! ~ Christopher Titus

I was once the new 20-year-old on the DZ. I can assure you, there was no age discrimination from the 30 or 40-somethings!:o

Maybe you just look really old, the Florida sun does that :o

:P

But I've always been surprised how often you see younger chicks with much older guys in this sport. You see it way more often that you do in the general population.

Maybe you just look really old, the Florida sun does that :o

Girls in Florida are looking older and older and turning out to be younger and younger... to the point where I am feeling like I need to ask for proof of ID with a birthdate on it, just to make sure I am legal these days... :S[:/]

A man will do anything for the right woman,
and when that woman destroys him,
that man will become a hunk of meat with the common sense of a rodeo clown! ~ Christopher Titus

:D

That's why I pile on the block. I don't want to be leather-bound at 40. :P

Age, is basically just another thing like looks. IE: I always would have said I go for tall men. Then I fell in love with a man who is just barely as tall as me in my heels.:P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

I call BS on all you boys posting a min of 25.

I was once the new 20-year-old on the DZ. I can assure you, there was no age discrimination from the 30 or 40-somethings!:o

Well, in that case, I'll call BS on the maximum ages too.

Although everyone seems to have guidelines, my experience is that people make these decisions on a case-by-case basis.

rl

So, uh, how ya' doin'?:$

Walt

rl

And what are you going to do when I turn into a grandmother? Hmmm...?

What the hell...I'm still thinking I might want one more of my own, Walt. It's not too late, if I want one.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

rl

What the hell...I'm still thinking I might want one more of my own, Walt. It's not too late, if I want one.

rl

I'm sure if Walt doesn't want one there are plenty who are more than willing...
;)
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

rl

rl

First question (the grandmother thing): who cares, you're RL!!!!

Second thingy (another one of your own): you're just saying that so I'll shutup. Well it ain't gonna work!

Walt

First question (the grandmother thing): who cares, you're RL!!!!

It would be almost the same thing as having a child. Almost.

Second thingy (another one of your own): you're just saying that so I'll shutup. Well it ain't gonna work!

Actually, I'm dead serious.

There are a lot of issues I would have to address, but one of them is not my fertility. And I haven't quite let go of the idea.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Did you just ask Walt to father you child? I say whoohooo can I be the Aunt? :ph34r:

I would hope that RL has far better taste than me. You, on the other hand, would be an excellent choice.

You want LisaMarie to father my child? :S

Did you just ask Walt to father you child? I say whoohooo can I be the Aunt? :ph34r:

I would hope that RL has far better taste than me. You, on the other hand, would be an excellent choice.

I'm feeling more and more like a straight-man to the comics of the world.

Don't think LM fathering your child would work, but it would sure be fun to watch!

Walt

...and you know damn well I meant LM for AUNT!!!

Walt