cocheese

What is YOUR age range ?

Here were my stats from last time I was single:

29/29/40. My wife was the first younger woman I had dated since I was 24. I had a full ten months on her.

I reckon, however, that as I got older, the acceptable age of women I would have dated would not have gone much higher. I just couldn't handle the 22 year-olds who thought they knew what life was about.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

20/16/35

Scoop scooop scoop. Don't be shy of the girls just reaching their prime, but on the other hand, get all the 20 year olds you can get my Son. Get all you can get. I repeat. Get all the 20 year old pussy you can get. I'll say it again....

20/16/35

Scoop scooop scoop. Don't be shy of the girls just reaching their prime, but on the other hand, get all the 20 year olds you can get my Son. Get all you can get. I repeat. Get all the 20 year old pussy you can get. I'll say it again....

Even though highly sexist, I must agree. Most guys have no idea that the women they date (and have sex with) from their teenage years into their twenties, may be the hottest piece of ass they will get in their entire lives. Funny how a lot of young women aren't too picky....guess that comes with maturity. :D

"Excuse me while I kiss the sky..." - Jimi Hendrix

Isn't the younger range supposed to be "half your age plus seven"? That would mean my youngest would be... 24 1/2. Older is fine as long as they refuse to grow up. ;)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Isn't the younger range supposed to be "half your age plus seven"? That would mean my youngest would be... 24 1/2. Older is fine as long as they refuse to grow up. ;)

I guess that means 20 for me... don't think I could handle dating someone who couldn't legally drink :ph34r:

40/30/60

Although, those ages can vary as long as I find someone physically and mentally appealing. If a guy like Sean Connery came knocking on my door, I certainly wouldn't turn him down for being too old. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Most guys have no idea that the women they date (and have sex with) from their teenage years into their twenties, may be the hottest piece of ass they will get in their entire lives.

i'm very sorry for anyone this is true for... the 'asses', and the sex has only improved with age.. at this rate 40 and beyond is looking fabulous..:D