cocheese

What is YOUR age range ?

As a new member of the 49-year-old club, I'm pretty sure that dating anyone older than 43 would be *extremely* creepy.

HA! I was involved with a guy who is (now) 47, but it felt more like he was my big brother / or a father figure... for a good romp it's cool, but on a relationship level it gets to a point where you are dealing on different levels (want's, needs, etc.). :)
g

Don't guys in that age group have problems getting there gear up? I would call that a need...
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

Don't guys in that age group have problems getting there gear up? I would call that a need

:$ A girl doesn't kiss and tell :ph34r:

g HELL YA that's a need

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

31 / 21 / ?? - I have never dated anyone older than me so I have no idea what to put in the last answer. I do know though that there are older women that are absolutely beautiful and still maintain a youthful personality and outlook on life. I am currently dating someone who is 25 and she is far more mature than me. Heck, I act like a little child sometimes:ph34r: As long as a woman can drink legaly I think we have a chance:)

As a new member of the 49-year-old club, I'm pretty sure that dating anyone older than 43 would be *extremely* creepy.

HA! I was involved with a guy who is (now) 47, but it felt more like he was my big brother / or a father figure... for a good romp it's cool, but on a relationship level it gets to a point where you are dealing on different levels (want's, needs, etc.). :)
g

The biggest problem that I see with a big age difference is that the younger person tends to be growing (as a person) at a much faster rate--still becoming the person he or she will eventually become. In that scenario there is a very good chance for the two to grow apart.

For me, all personal growth stopped roughly at the age of 15.;)

Walt

35/30/43

My sister is 43 and the thought of dating anyone older than my sister is a lil creepy to me :D

g

I did a guy older than my father (57 when I was 30), but I haven't been able to bring myself to do a guy my daughter's age (21), although I've had a few offers that were hard to turn down.

Perhaps one of these days, I'll get over it.

Mostly, I don't care about age, or about too many other things we're supposed to worry about. Give me a guy with a good mind, and not much else matters (as long as he bathes regularly).

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

I take showers daily and my mind is at peace. You're about the 10th woman I've hit on in this thread, but i didn't want to exclude you.

How you doin ?

I see how you are. Fine. Leave me out, then. :(

"One out of every four American's are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you."

Hi Sweetie. Ummm What are you wearin ?

A t-shirt.

"One out of every four American's are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you."

I like this thread, it tells a lot.
For instance I would have never thought VanillaSkyGirl was older than me, that Law Rocket was younger and that or that Markd was not in his twenties but 50!!!.
I also learned that maybe the reason I often appear like a concieted asshole is because all the butt smoochers here are as desperate as they come.

As I usually do I will expand on that. I do believe that who you choose to date is a matter of personal choice, but there are limits.
For me, a male, these would be my numbers (for a bang, not a relationship) {if I was not in a committed relationship, practically married.}
32/18/35
For a relationship,
32/22/32.
There is no way in hell that I would get together with a girl significantly older than me. Maybe a year or two more, but more than that is just against nature.

Ofcourse maturity plays an important role (I learned that by going out with some extremely stupid, 18 year olds right after the end of my marriage. For that reason I would not want to look under 22 again, not because of the looks. If all else equal, the younger the better.

Now since I am a philosphopher and can look at the whole spectrum I will say what I think is reasonable for a 32 year old female to date in terms of age. Maybe 28-40 would seem ideal. However, if a female in that position gave any range which was over 28 and under 45, that would be fine. If she was outside those ranges, my guess is she is desperate or just out for money.

Something must be said about the women over forty going out with the guys in their twenties. Example Demi Moore and Ashton Klutcher. I think she was far better matched with Bruce Willis and should have been satisfied. But with all the money she has and the unstable Hollywood life, I guess her having fun with young men is fine. Ashton Klutcher on the other hand is a moron. Its not like he was a nobody going out with Demi Moore. He is a successful celebrity himself and should have much better choices available to him. He just seems to have been him in the head with a rock or something.
If I could make a wish, I think I'd pass.
Can't think of anything I need
No cigarettes, no sleep, no light, no sound.
Nothing to eat, no books to read.

I take showers daily and my mind is at peace. You're about the 10th woman I've hit on in this thread, but i didn't want to exclude you.

How you doin ?

I see how you are. Fine. Leave me out, then. :(

What he really wants is a harem. What he forgets is that he has to be very careful not to offend any of his concubines.

I'm afraid he's going to be very tired and not quite able to keep up.

On the other hand, with you around, we can always hold the threat of a firing squad over his head. :D

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

What he really wants is a harem. What he forgets is that he has to be very careful not to offend any of his concubines.

I'm afraid he's going to be very tired and not quite able to keep up.

On the other hand, with you around, we can always hold the threat of a firing squad over his head.

I guess when he gets tired us girls will have to entertain ourselves. ;)

There are much more interesting punishments than a firing squad... :o

I guess when he gets tired us girls will have to entertain ourselves. ;)

Perfect... :D

There are much more interesting punishments than a firing squad... :o

...because when we do, his punishment will be that he's not allowed to watch. >:(

rl

edited to erase comment in order to not get ass kicked

Moderator, o moderator, I need your attention please...

Is it a PA to call funks a lily-livered coward?

Because he is.

:D

Your age/youngest you would date/ oldest you would date.

38/25/49

edit : Maturity or marriage etc not an issue here. Just answer the F@cking question.
Like you were filling out a dating form.

26/22/ummm, it keeps getting higher :)
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.