cocheese

What is YOUR age range ?

Most guys have no idea that the women they date (and have sex with) from their teenage years into their twenties, may be the hottest piece of ass they will get in their entire lives.

i'm very sorry for anyone this is true for... the 'asses', and the sex has only improved with age.. at this rate 40 and beyond is looking fabulous..:D

Cheers to you for saying that, Zenister! :D

old enough to know better, but still too young to care/21(boy toys are fun)/who needs limits?

"One out of every four American's are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you."

Lykis 101. The guy is sort of a hero of mine. I need to find out when and what channel he is on around here.

Tom Lykis the Man !

Tom Leykis: http://971freefm.com/

Check the schedule, and listen over the web ;) He just expanded into 2 new major areas: chicago and scottsdale az (metro)

Can i go out Kobe style? lol....

25/22/65 - no way am i going <21 again. good lord, even if it's a leykis date (<$40) on an 18 yr old girl, that's a waste of money in my opinion. now if you can get away with $0 then have at it. at least with 22 i can have *a chance* of some sort of conversation during the date that doesn't revolve around mtv/lagunabeach.

Married here, but if not, it would be 38/30/45

Hey did anybody notice Mira Sorvino is pregnant? She's 38. Her hubby's 24. I can't decide if he's a lucky bastard or not... :D If it's true love, it wouldn't matter though
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

As a new member of the 49-year-old club, I'm pretty sure that dating anyone older than 43 would be *extremely* creepy.

HA! I was involved with a guy who is (now) 47, but it felt more like he was my big brother / or a father figure... for a good romp it's cool, but on a relationship level it gets to a point where you are dealing on different levels (want's, needs, etc.). :)
g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

Your age/youngest you would date/ oldest you would date.

38/25/49

edit : Maturity or marriage etc not an issue here. Just answer the F@cking question.
Like you were filling out a dating form.

38/ wife=29 (if single= 21/51)