skymama

Guys- will you look through a woman's purse?

Let's say you need something out of your wife's or girlfriend's purse; will you retrieve it yourself or will you bring the purse to your woman so she can get the item out?

What about her dresser drawers or her closet (if she has a separate closet). Dare you venture in there? Is any place off-limits?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I've had guys tell me it's taboo, so I was just wondering. Most will bring my purse to me and have me fetch something rather than go into it themselves.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I will usually bring my wife's purse to her if I need something, just because she is the only one who can retrieve things from across that event horizon.:S:D We trust each other, though, and there are no areas that are off limits. :)

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

Of course! Whats hers is mine and whats mine is mine. Besides, its always got plenty of cash and keeps me from going to the ATM. I just got to be careful though, she keeps her loaded .38 in there.:)

You live more in the few minutes of skydiving than many people live in their lifetime

"Skimmer, I need (thing). Is it in your purse?"

Then she tells me where the purse is and I go get it.

So she knows if I'm in the purse.....
Otherwise, why would I ever venture into that pit?

Bringing it to the woman so she can search it? I don't understand why - unless it's a huge purse, or it stinks of makeup or perfume and I don't want that stench on me.....or it's full of used snot rags, etc

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I've had guys tell me it's taboo, so I was just wondering.

Taboo? It's gross in there - half-eaten cough drops, long spindly hair from hairbrushes, lipstick that melted to the bottom. Maybe even a mini-bob - I ain't touching that!
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

Rarely-only under direct instructions from her and then only if she can tell me exactly where an item is. I also don't check her email, rifle her desk..etc She doesn't go through my desk, wallet. I think that, even though we share so much, what personal space we are allowed should be inviolate.
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

Unless she told me to do it and insisted....other than that i wouldn't.
I'm a very private person and I respect others privacy and I can't think anything more private to a woman than her purse.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

I will usually bring my wife's purse to her if I need something, just because she is the only one who can retrieve things from across that event horizon.:S:D We trust each other, though, and there are no areas that are off limits. :)

Same here I usually bring it to her because I can never find anything in that bootmless pit.:P
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

I've had guys tell me it's taboo, so I was just wondering.

Taboo? It's gross in there - half-eaten cough drops, long spindly hair from hairbrushes, lipstick that melted to the bottom. Maybe even a mini-bob - I ain't touching that!

Holy shit... if those are truly in the purse, the woman has problems! :P

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

If we've been dating for a few weeks probably not.

If we've been dating a few years, live together etc. sure.

But I won't just go into it without her knowledge.

I.E. Hey hon, do you lip balm?

"it's in my purse"

"alright." then go get it.
My photos

My Videos

I ain't putting my hands into a purse EVER!!!!

Those things are pure evil..... They can contain everything from the size of the smallest tampongs up to the size of a bowlingball.... [:/]B|:S

And my considerations of her privacy wouldn't allow it either :)

“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

I typically inspect whatever purse is left behind when a woman excuses herself.

That's what I thought skymama was talking about when I saw the thread title. :D

My purse is usually pretty boring to look through, but occasionally there are some interesting things in there. :)

I've had guys tell me it's taboo, so I was just wondering. Most will bring my purse to me and have me fetch something rather than go into it themselves.

So just how many guys are going into your purse? :P

As for me, I have yet to find the need to go into my wife's purse, not too sure I could find what I was looking for anyway.

I think some guys would be afraid to find something they really didn't want to (women's "products"), not that I personally care.
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

This is an interesting question, which has made me think of something else (I will start a new thread)..

I will answer for a man's wallet instead of woman's purse.. Generally, I consider it off-limits, unless specifically given permission to look. I think any time you look through someone's stuff and you're doing it in a sneaky way, you *know* you shouldn't be doing it!!
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

There does not exist any threat that could force me to look through any woman's purse whatsoever.

Don't tell me...I don't wanna know.

My wallet? Keep your snoopy little paws off...in toto...not ever...zilch.

Secrets are to be kept.
:D:D

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Let's say you need something out of your wife's or girlfriend's purse; will you retrieve it yourself or will you bring the purse to your woman so she can get the item out?

What about her dresser drawers or her closet (if she has a separate closet). Dare you venture in there? Is any place off-limits?

I will happily grab something out of my wifes handbag. However you do get the odd surprise - even she does. Today she pulled out a biscuit that one of the kids had put in it - nice chocolate one:D
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

i stay out of my wife's purse and that huge thing that took 3 cows worth of leather that she calls a wallet. its not a privacy thing, i can just never find a damn thing so i just bring the whole mess to her.

the thing i think is private and makes me uncomfortable is someone's master bedroom and bathroom. that is the inner sanctum and i don't like being there even when invited in. the there was an exception to that back when i was single.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com