superstu

post your best shot

Some recent shots, some went through a sort of "auto-adjust" automation by accident, so sorry unintentional for the poor/over-processing on a couple.

Included is one we've titled "Full Service AFF," and another example of perfect body position by a tandem student on exit
It's all fun and until someone loses an eye... then it's just a game to find the eye

I see the bottom of the plane is still dirty, I wrote wash me in the crud once, Bo didn't think it was near as funny as I did. That plane is one of the reasons I hate AFF, a long time to sit.
"If it wasn't easy stupid people couldn't do it", Duane.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.

>Some of those guys in the images had a bleeding face after the jump!

I find it funny that a lot of people will jump through rain and swear it's ice because it hurt so much.

Then one day they jump through actual ice . . .

My criterion is that if there are no bruises or blood, it wasn't ice. I once jumped through hail and got my chin bloodied pretty good. My arms where my jumpsuit alone was covering them got pretty deep bruises; where both my jumpsuit and my T-shirt were protecting me I got much lighter bruises.

Just backfly B|
http://www.exitshot.com

Peleng... Actually took the time to bid and win an ebay auction, $300

Nice pics man !

The peleng does seriously suffer from flare (see the pic with the tits), but still I think it is a good value lens.

I think I need to get me one also for some inside freeflying. Actually Im convinced now it works very nice with tandems also, since you get the whole picture with the drogue also..

BTW. You have any video of those tandem exits you guys do ? Id be intrested to see..