superstu

post your best shot

don't know if this has already been done but i think it would be cool to post the best skydiving related picture YOU HAVE taken to this date. it can be of someone else, of something else, of you, what ever but it has to be jumping related.

As soon as i get home i'll post mine, don't have any good ones here at work though.
Slip Stream Air Sports
Do not go softly, do not go quietly, never back down

Here is a shot I really like :)
My son, Mike Harrop, hanging from the strut getting ready for his second freefall with his instructor, Chris Day, out on the step getting ready to give Mike the word - GO!

You can see the eye contact between them as the moment is approaching. Okay, okay - I'm emotionally involved and seeing too much! But I still really like the shot!

I took this with a 35mm disposable camera. Even low tech works great sometimes:)
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

ok, here's mine

friend gile exiting the good ol' 182 head down

a pic i took of my neighbor doing his 1st tandem at skydive snohomish

team evolution at skydive oregon last year, got into parachutistB|
Slip Stream Air Sports
Do not go softly, do not go quietly, never back down

Here is a shot I really like :)
My son, Mike Harrop, hanging from the strut getting ready for his second freefall with his instructor, Chris Day, out on the step getting ready to give Mike the word - GO!

You can see the eye contact between them as the moment is approaching. Okay, okay - I'm emotionally involved and seeing too much! But I still really like the shot!

I took this with a 35mm disposable camera. Even low tech works great sometimes:)

great shot, although hasn't your son forgotten something........ goggles ;)
-----------------------------------------------------------
--+ There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.. --+

I wanna play too

Here are a few of my more favorites

The one tandem shot is obviously a crop from the other (but still thought it was cool cause we were acutally going for that shot).

As much as shooting video is fun - getting a good still shot is what makes it all worthwhile for me.

Fuzzy
Ambition / Ability: Know the difference.