superstu

post your best shot

Man, you have to fly waaaay the hell up there to catch a 10 way in frame with a 50mm :D

Yeah,... thats true, but once you get there u have a nice bokeh and very sharp pictures. (and the lens isnt that heavy either)

Now Imaginge shooting a 5D + 1.4extender + EF 70-200/2.8 L IS USM @ 200mm PLUS a gyrostabilizer

and shooting all that hand held aiming through the viewfinder.. B|B|B|

Jussi Laine does this at our club. The pictures are pretty amazing. Quite different from what you normally come across..

EDIT:Attached photo (without the gyro).. :D

I am fairly new to shooting stills but I thought that I would share this two pics. Many other good ones from this dive too. I was the last load of the day I just wanted to try some new stuff on an unpaid tandem. Turned out to be a great dive.

Just in case anyone is going to sharp shoot these....which I know will happen on this forum...the tandem dive was done in accordance with the BSRs.

I started doing frontstep exits with tandems last summer.

IMO this way you get the best camera angle of the student. Plus they are more fun too :P

This one came out a bit unsharp, but I was able to sharpen it enough.. Now the bit of motion blur left gives a nice feeling of movement in the picture, though the passangers face is reasonably sharp.

I love the exit shots ! they are always a bit different !