42 42
quade

DB Cooper

12 minutes ago, ParrotheadVol said:

You are correct, I do not know. I never said that I knew. What I said is that there is no reason to believe that his murder is related to the Cooper case. If someone presented something that suggested otherwise, then great. But other than wild speculation, there is nothing that points to his murder having anything to do with DB Cooper.

If you'd listened to Laurens recordings you'd notice that both Carl and Walter were referring to him using his initials. Did you even wonder why they would still be trying to protect him in 2008? He knew Walter and Don. He was spreading massive misinformation about the Cooper case. The FBI was allowing it. Flyjack says it was common knowledge that he was lying. So why was it allowed? Or was it directed? I think you folks are far too close to see the forrest for the trees. After 50 years of failure I'd think you'd be open to some different viewpoints.

16 minutes ago, FLYJACK said:

305 didn't fly East... Reca was not Cooper...

The simplest route for the hijacked airliner to get from Seattle to Reno is the one it took.

In the Oakland Air Traffic Control area, the airliner was also under radar coverage from the handoff from Seattle ATC to its arrival at Reno.  The Oakland controller told the airliner where he had him on radar and also discussed the airliner's location on radar with the Reno controller.

The airliner climbed to 11,000 feet in California in order to get over the mountains between V-23 and Reno.

Except for the Portland area, there are no questions about the airliner's flight path.  

1 minute ago, Slim King said:

I am not 100% committed to any suspect.  But the Flight Path is in question. There is no hard data. Only testimonies of government influenced employees. No Black Boxes... No radar data.

There is data and evidence, it is not in question. It went South, not East.

Of course the Reca narrative has zero data and evidence just a wild story from Carl leading Reca for a book, and he got the case info wrong and was weak on details..

Reca can be eliminated easily..

(edited)
4 hours ago, Robert99 said:

The simplest route for the hijacked airliner to get from Seattle to Reno is the one it took.

Tautology: it is what it is. Brilliant!   A Tautology is a repetition of ideas rather than words in order to avoid critical thought and misdirect. A form of subterfuge. Primary tool of the hoser.

The simplest correct kind of cat is a cat !  ;)

Edited by georger

or the logical fallacy..

argumentum ad nauseam

(also known as: argument from nagging, proof by assertion)

Description: Repeating an argument or a premise over and over again in place of better supporting evidence.

Explanation: Restating the same claims, even rearranging the words or substituting words, is not the same as making new claims, and certainly does not make the claims any more true.

(edited)
On 8/23/2022 at 11:43 AM, Slim King said:

rotflmao.....I'm 100% neutral. However it seems you can't answer the important questions so you melt down. I have no dog in the fight. There seems to be a lot more evidence to review for McCoy and Peca/Reca than any other suspect so I'm following those stories now. The distance from Seatac to the drop zone is basically the same as the distance from Seatac to Cle Elum. Only a fool wouldn't look into the possibility. You say yo have proof it's not Peca ... I'm ALL EARS!!!!!

No, it isn't "basically the same distance" not even close..

SeaTac to Cle Elum is 66 miles,, SeaTac to the drop zone at 8:10-12 is 103-109 miles..

Only a fool would claim it was the same.. 

So, you guys need to dream up another narrative patch for your Reca fiction...

Edited by FLYJACK

(edited)
1 hour ago, FLYJACK said:

No, it isn't "basically the same distance" not even close..

SeaTac to Cle Elum is 66 miles,, SeaTac to the drop zone at 8:10-12 is 103-109 miles..

Only a fool would claim it was the same.. 

So, you guys need to dream up another narrative patch for your Reca fiction...

You need to prove that is when he jumped. Some say he jumped right away and some say he jumped over the Columbia River. None of the stories match up. The black boxes would explain all this but the FBI won't let you look will they....????

Edited by Slim King

7 hours ago, georger said:

Tautology: it is what it is. Brilliant!   A Tautology is a repetition of ideas rather than words in order to avoid critical thought and misdirect. A form of subterfuge. Primary tool of the hoser.

The simplest correct kind of cat is a cat !  ;)

Excellent, Georger, excellent!!  In the next class period we will cover why 2 + 2 = 4!  

(edited)

At no time on this forum have I made the statement that Walter Peca is the hijacker. Any of you who say that are spreading disinformation. Why would you do that? I am pointing out that there is no REAL HARD DATA  for the flight path(Such as Black Boxes and Radar Data)....Just testimony by people who are under the influence of the FBI. (Same people that are hiding the Cigarette butts and the Hair sample) After 50 years of failure you need to up your game.

Edited by Slim King

24 minutes ago, Slim King said:

At no time on this forum have I made the statement that Walter Peca is the hijacker. Any of you who say that are spreading disinformation. Why would you do that? I am pointing out that there is no REAL HARD DATA (Such as Black Boxes and Radar Data)....Just testimony by people who are under the influence of the FBI. (Same people that are hiding the Cigarette butts and the Hair sample) After 50 years of failure you need to up your game.

All you have done is mimicked the unsubstantiated Reca narrative including the gross errors..

There is evidence and data for the southern flight path and claiming it is a big conspiracy to cover up the Eastern path is just ridiculous... 

At this point you are just trolling this forum.. repeating unsubstantiated and ridiculous claims over and over gets nauseating..

The butts were destroyed after testing and the hair sample was lost..

Reca was not cooper and yes I can prove it,, and no I am not giving you my research.

48 minutes ago, FLYJACK said:

All you have done is mimicked the unsubstantiated Reca narrative including the gross errors..

There is evidence and data for the southern flight path and claiming it is a big conspiracy to cover up the Eastern path is just ridiculous... 

At this point you are just trolling this forum.. repeating unsubstantiated and ridiculous claims over and over gets nauseating..

The butts were destroyed after testing and the hair sample was lost..

Reca was not cooper and yes I can prove it,, and no I am not giving you my research.

Man are you triggered. Such a name caller too. I'm a TROLL. I'm a SHILL,... Is the N- word next? Check out number one... 

1. Ad hominem — Thou shall not attack the person’s character, but the argument.
  2. Straw man fallacy — Thou shall not misrepresent or exaggerate a person’s argument in order to make them easier to attack.
  3. Hasty generalization — Thou shall not use small numbers to represent the whole.
  4. Begging the question — Thou shall not argue thy position by assuming one of its premises is true.
  5. Post Hoc/False cause — Thou shall not claim that because something occurred before, it must be the cause.
  6. False dichotomy — Thou shall not reduce the argument down to two possibilities.
  7. Ad ignorantum — Thou shall not argue that because of our ignorance, claim must be true or false.
  8. Burden of proof reversal — Thou shall not lay the burden of proof onto him that is questioning the claim.
  9. Non sequitur — Thou shall not assume “this” follows “that” when it has no logical connection.
  10. Bandwagon fallacy — Thou shall not claim that because a premise is popular, therefore it must be true.

(edited)
16 minutes ago, Slim King said:

Man are you triggered. Such a name caller too. I'm a TROLL. I'm a SHILL,... Is the N- word next? Check out number one... 

1. Ad hominem — Thou shall not attack the person’s character, but the argument.
  2. Straw man fallacy — Thou shall not misrepresent or exaggerate a person’s argument in order to make them easier to attack.
  3. Hasty generalization — Thou shall not use small numbers to represent the whole.
  4. Begging the question — Thou shall not argue thy position by assuming one of its premises is true.
  5. Post Hoc/False cause — Thou shall not claim that because something occurred before, it must be the cause.
  6. False dichotomy — Thou shall not reduce the argument down to two possibilities.
  7. Ad ignorantum — Thou shall not argue that because of our ignorance, claim must be true or false.
  8. Burden of proof reversal — Thou shall not lay the burden of proof onto him that is questioning the claim.
  9. Non sequitur — Thou shall not assume “this” follows “that” when it has no logical connection.
  10. Bandwagon fallacy — Thou shall not claim that because a premise is popular, therefore it must be true.

You are trolling, you keep repeating the same unfounded nonsense over and over with passive aggressive attacks toward people that aren't falling for it..

You are wasting your time here though, this forum is far too knowledgeable about the case to accept the BS Reca narrative and inaccuracies. 

Anybody who claims the plane went East is completely discredited.. 

Edited by FLYJACK
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, FLYJACK said:

You are trolling, you keep repeating the same unfounded nonsense over and over with passive aggressive attacks toward people that aren't falling for it..

You are wasting your time here though, this forum is far too knowledgeable about the case to accept the BS Reca narrative and inaccuracies. 

Anybody who claims the plane went East is completely discredited.. 

Your 50 years of failure are very telling. You have trusted the most untrustworthy people in the US...... You Chase the Goose and the Red Herring and you'v gotten nowhere it seems. It's not just an Inept FBI ... They lied... They hid evidence. They ushered in a new level of suppression of your freedoms.  They ushered in the TSA and all the BS that comes with them. Hindsight is 20/20. Look at all the freedoms we've lost since 1971.

12 minutes ago, Slim King said:

Your 50 years of failure are very telling. You have trusted the most untrustworthy people in the US...... You Chase the Goose and the Red Herring and you'v gotten nowhere it seems. It's not just an Inept FBI ... They lied... They hid evidence. They ushered in a new level of suppression of your freedoms.  They ushered in the TSA and all the BS that comes with them. Hindsight is 20/20. Look at all the freedoms we've lost since 1971.

Your vacuous and caustic bromides don't advance the case knowledge base which is the purpose of this forum.

Suspect narratives like Reca and others that are easily dismissed are a waste of energy.

as for failure, you have no idea what research other people have done that is not shared publicly.

The Reca narrative is out there and it fails on all fronts due to lack of evidence, false/misleading evidence and exculpatory evidence.

Just because the Government lies, is inept or hides evidence does not give you or anybody cover to make up your own reality..

Reca/Peca is not a legitimate suspect, your 15 minutes are up. We need to get back the actual case.

57 minutes ago, FLYJACK said:

Your vacuous and caustic bromides don't advance the case knowledge base which is the purpose of this forum.

Suspect narratives like Reca and others that are easily dismissed are a waste of energy.

as for failure, you have no idea what research other people have done that is not shared publicly.

The Reca narrative is out there and it fails on all fronts due to lack of evidence, false/misleading evidence and exculpatory evidence.

Just because the Government lies, is inept or hides evidence does not give you or anybody cover to make up your own reality..

Reca/Peca is not a legitimate suspect, your 15 minutes are up. We need to get back the actual case.

THIS line of illogical thinking is why you have failed so far. The FBI covered up the Cossey lies. The FBI covered up the cigarette and the hair. The FBI covered up that Cossey, Brennan and Peca all jumped together in the Seattle area and all were friends. The FBI covered up the fact that they never even questioned a prime suspect who fit the description but they contacted Cossey and Brennan who were all part of the same group. Peca had applied for government work. They knew his skill set. Please explain why he was never questioned even though he still lived in Washington and was easily accessible? I'm still researching and please stop with the straw man BS ... I've never said on this forum that Peca is DB Cooper, however I am exploring every possibility! Sounds to me like you no longer want the truth but you want this thing to never be solved. Funny that....

(edited)
7 minutes ago, Slim King said:

THIS line of illogical thinking is why you have failed so far. The FBI covered up the Cossey lies. The FBI covered up the cigarette and the hair. The FBI covered up that Cossey, Brennan and Peca all jumped together in the Seattle area and all were friends. The FBI covered up the fact that they never even questioned a prime suspect who fit the description but they contacted Cossey and Brennan who were all part of the same group. Peca had applied for government work. They knew his skill set. Please explain why he was never questioned even though he still lived in Washington and was easily accessible? I'm still researching and please stop with the straw man BS ... I've never said on this forum that Peca is DB Cooper, however I am exploring every possibility! Sounds to me like you no longer want the truth but you want this thing to never be solved. Funny that....

Unless you have evidence of something new and based on facts, I am not interested in your alternate reality,, sorry

can't speak for others of course..

Edited by FLYJACK
  • Like 1

(edited)

On Reddit Carr is mocking the claim of a Cooper suspect involved in the Bay of Pigs and a CIA operative..

Unfortunately Carr is wrong.... again. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/dbcooper/comments/wx43sx/additional_clues_on_db_coopers_identity/

His name is Bradley Earl Ayers. He was investigated by the FBI but both stews rejected his image.

last line in FBI doc

"who apparently participated in the Bay of Pigs Invasion and other CIA sponsored activities."

Here is a rabbit hole for somebody to go down..

52806752_ScreenShot2022-08-24at11_54_55PM.png.4d627ff12cad4839aeb6f76849ede731.png

CIA files on Ayers..

https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/4178918/CIA-OP-FILES-ON-BRADLEY-EARL-AYERS.pdf

and regarding Flo, she was hounded by somebody trying to prove the Cooper suspect Coffelt was Cooper, somebody he was in prison with claimed he was Cooper, so perhaps the two "suspects" got conflated in the story. It isn't clear..

Edited by FLYJACK
  • Like 1

(edited)
5 hours ago, FLYJACK said:

Unless you have evidence of something new and based on facts, I am not interested in your alternate reality,, sorry

can't speak for others of course..

Same here sorry to say. Suspects have become boring and uninteresting. Carr uses the word "actionable". If someone has an "actionable" suspect with finger prints, dna, and Cooper $20s, the parachute, clothes, or other hard evidence .... let us know. 

May have news about the money find in the coming days. People are discussing it in the background... stay tuned.

Edited by georger

Good... I suggest you get out of my way and quit attacking me while I apply logic and reason to the information provided. My goal is to provide some success to this inquiry rather than failure. I intent to be skeptical of everything until it is proven. Sounds to me that you think everyone is a shill and troll who doesn't agree with you.

1 minute ago, Slim King said:

Good... I suggest you get out of my way and quit attacking me while I apply logic and reason to the information provided. My goal is to provide some success to this inquiry rather than failure. I intent to be skeptical of everything until it is proven. Sounds to me that you think everyone is a shill and troll who doesn't agree with you.

No, people here often disagree on different aspects of the case but everyone agrees that the plane flew South and Reca is an absurd suspect.. Not everyone is a shill, there have been a few.. and you can advocate for a suspect without being a shill.

If you believe there is a massive conspiracy to cover up for the plane flying East instead of South then you've already failed... and rejected logic and reason.

you have the flight path wrong..

you have the airplane door wrong..

you have the distance to the LZ and Cle Elum wrong..

you have a suspect narrative with no evidence..

you have a suspect that doesn't match the suspect description..

and you expect success... well, good luck

It is all yours go ahead.. lay out all your evidence..

11 hours ago, FLYJACK said:

On Reddit Carr is mocking the claim of a Cooper suspect involved in the Bay of Pigs and a CIA operative..

Unfortunately Carr is wrong.... again. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/dbcooper/comments/wx43sx/additional_clues_on_db_coopers_identity/

His name is Bradley Earl Ayers. He was investigated by the FBI but both stews rejected his image.

last line in FBI doc

"who apparently participated in the Bay of Pigs Invasion and other CIA sponsored activities."

Here is a rabbit hole for somebody to go down..

52806752_ScreenShot2022-08-24at11_54_55PM.png.4d627ff12cad4839aeb6f76849ede731.png

CIA files on Ayers..

https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/4178918/CIA-OP-FILES-ON-BRADLEY-EARL-AYERS.pdf

and regarding Flo, she was hounded by somebody trying to prove the Cooper suspect Coffelt was Cooper, somebody he was in prison with claimed he was Cooper, so perhaps the two "suspects" got conflated in the story. It isn't clear..

Which user is Carr on that Reddit post? I did not realize he had posted there.

11 hours ago, Slim King said:

If you're interested in Recca, then by all means have at it.  But if you're interested in the case as a whole, there is not enough time in the day to go down the Recca rabbit hole and research the many other aspects of the case.  

31 minutes ago, CooperNWO305 said:

If you're interested in Recca, then by all means have at it.  But if you're interested in the case as a whole, there is not enough time in the day to go down the Recca rabbit hole and research the many other aspects of the case.  

Yes, if Mr Slim King wants to advocate for a suspect that's all good, but it is dishonest to present no evidence, uber-crazy speculation and misinformation..  we are far too knowledgable on the case here to fall for that nonsense.