5 5
gowlerk

covid-19

18 minutes ago, nigel99 said:

Jesus Trump is a moron. I just watched the clip where he suggests injecting disinfectant to kill the virus

No no no....he clearly meant spraying disinfectant inside the lungs. He was bigly unsure about injecting.

Totally safe.

It just kills it.

Maybe draino will work?

It's amazing how much he knows.

1 hour ago, nigel99 said:

Jesus Trump is a moron. I just watched the clip where he suggests injecting disinfectant to kill the virus

I thought you were kidding.  Sadly, you weren't.

https://www.9news.com.au/world/donald-trump-injecting-disinfectant-sunlight-kill-coronavirus-white-house-press-briefing/ced77f6b-39eb-4098-884d-3560aa01f17a

11 minutes ago, tonyhays said:

Tony, are you willing to step up for the Gamma Ray experiment? Free Maui Jim's, if that matters.

22 minutes ago, tonyhays said:

Haha, I watched a clip where they had skipped the light part although mentioned in the article.

lets get light inside the body to kill the virus. Stable, genius. 

Amerikkka the greatest banana republic on earth! You guys are sure lucky that evil Hillary isn’t in charge! 

• Like 2

On 4/22/2020 at 4:03 PM, Phil1111 said:

I wonder if you can get free antibody testing. Would save worry. But the efficacy of that seems to be in dispute.

Apparently the Red Cross will soon be providing an antibody test, so people who can provide convalescent plasma can be identified.  Once that is up and running you will be able to get an antibody test by donating blood or plasma.

Don

(edited)
2 hours ago, normiss said:

No no no....he clearly meant spraying disinfectant inside the lungs. He was bigly unsure about injecting.

Totally safe.

It just kills it.

Maybe draino will work?

It's amazing how much he knows.

‘Idiot,’ ‘Dope,’ ‘Moron’: How Trump’s aides have insulted the boss from 09/04/2018

Meanwhile the whole world is watching and listening. In the backstreets of Tehran Iranians are discussing UV light and drano injections, I can hear it now. We defiantly need nukes.

In Germany "How can we get out of NATO, have you heard this idiot."

In England " Even Boris in his C-19 delusional ramblings wasn't this stupid."

In Canada "Keep the border closed and send the 1st Canadian squad to guard it."

Edited by Phil1111

Friend of mine who works in a hospital in the Bay area says that three different ER doctors have had to explain to people that they can't inject them with disinfectant and/or put a UV light in their chest to "wipe out the rona."

Yes, folks, this is what the frontline medical personnel are doing today - keeping people safe from the latest Trump suggestion to harm themselves.

10 minutes ago, billvon said:

Friend of mine who works in a hospital in the Bay area says that three different ER doctors have had to explain to people that they can't inject them with disinfectant and/or put a UV light in their chest to "wipe out the rona."

Yes, folks, this is what the frontline medical personnel are doing today - keeping people safe from the latest Trump suggestion to harm themselves.

Comment on thehill article “great now ER is going to have to deal with an influx of Trump supporters with flashlights stuck up their arses’

(edited)
6 minutes ago, nigel99 said:

Comment on thehill article “great now ER is going to have to deal with an influx of Trump supporters with flashlights stuck up their arses’

ROTFLMAO!!!

Screen Shot 2020-04-23 at 21.10.15.png

Edited by ryoder
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, ryoder said:

No, I just looked up the article to see the comment after you mentioned it.

(I would have spelled "their" correctly.)

Honestly this has got to be one of Trumps finest moments. For all the talk about fake news, savvy politicians know that the media live for sound bites. Think before you speak! 

On the more complete video that my dad watched he does just suggest that it is a rumour or idea worth looking into. 

5 minutes ago, nigel99 said:

Honestly this has got to be one of Trumps finest moments. For all the talk about fake news, savvy politicians know that the media live for sound bites. Think before you speak!

And the icing on the cake?  During that little speech a reporter said "but sir you're the president.  People look to you for guidance.  Don't you think that. . . . "

"That's right, I'm the president," said Trump, cutting him off.  "And you're the fake news."

59 minutes ago, billvon said:

And the icing on the cake?  During that little speech a reporter said "but sir you're the president.  People look to you for guidance.  Don't you think that. . . . "

"That's right, I'm the president," said Trump, cutting him off.  "And you're the fake news."

Yes that was the quote that prompted my post. I do believe that Trump is likely to be re elected and if he is you guys are screwed. By the end of his second term you’ll be regarded about as highly as NK or Zimbabwe.

It is hard enough to get real facts about this virus, without having world leaders  spouting nonsense. I loved the bit when Trump taps his head and says ‘I’ve got a good one of these’

4 hours ago, GeorgiaDon said:

Apparently the Red Cross will soon be providing an antibody test, so people who can provide convalescent plasma can be identified.  Once that is up and running you will be able to get an antibody test by donating blood or plasma.

Don

If the Red Cross is close to an Ab test it'll probably still take quite a while before such a test can be mass-produced. But I admit I have not looked into this; just my gut feeling.

8 hours ago, headoverheels said:

He also suggested UV to kill the virus in infected people, but that was just blowing sunshine up their asses.

Fucking hell. I was absolutely 100% sure you just made this one up to feed the punchline but nope, there it is live from the West Wing. Shine light inside people and clean the lungs with disinfectant. Amazing.

I genuinely can't wait to see how Turtle is going to dismiss this one as pointless Trump-bashing.

8 minutes ago, jakee said:

Fucking hell. I was absolutely 100% sure you just made this one up to feed the punchline but nope, there it is live from the West Wing. Shine light inside people and clean the lungs with disinfectant. Amazing.

I genuinely can't wait to see how Turtle is going to dismiss this one as pointless Trump-bashing.

He'll put The Onion and SNL out of business.

30 minutes ago, jakee said:

I really don’t understand why the early talk of Section 25 or whatever it is called hasn’t been executed. I used to thing GWB was fairly stupid...

I got a doctor friend inform me that the Covid-19 vaccine clinical trial by the University of Oxford was starting here in the UK, but when I went to the website to apply, unfortunately my postcode wasn't in the small list they wanted volunteers from :/

I also thought GWB was rather stupid. Next to 45 he looks like an absolute genius...