brenthutch

Republicans are stupid

Anvilbrother

Something he has been warned by the moderators to stop saying but now across at least three threads he continues to use it without any time outs.

I'm beginning to see what certain posters mean by "some people are more equal than others".
:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Anvilbrother

Something he has been warned by the moderators to stop saying but now across at least three threads he continues to use it without any time outs.

Funny, that's just what cvfd was bleating, before he got banned and you returned.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Trump supporters remind me of Obama supporters. Facts do not matter. What he has done or said does not matter.

I cannot believe I am typing this but I would take Hillary over Trump any day of the week. That said, I will not vote for her but if Trump is the nominee... I stay home. I know a lot and I mean a lot of people that feel the same way. I just happen to live in the GOP stronghold of Butler county in Ohio. If he cannot carry here, there goes Ohio.
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

Rstanley0312

That said, I will not vote for her but if Trump is the nominee... I stay home.

Tough choice, which one terrifies me more.......

We may all now stuck with looking at our choices and trying to figure out which one will be throttled back by the other two branches most effectively. And, since the judiciary is becoming more and more activist instead of objective - that's a losing point. And, since the legislature won't stand up for themselves and only votes on cosmetic crap. that's a losing point.

(I thought the reverse was the intent - that veto power of the execs is the way to keep Congress in check.....)

Checks and balances are a great idea - it only breaks down if all the branches lose it.....

Sometimes it seems we'd be best off if Exec and Leg both just took a few years sabatical - but that's worse since then Judicial and Military would likely have to fill the void - also terrifying.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I too am in agreement that if the choices are Trump/Hillary then I can't vote for Trump at all. Sanders/Trump is scary for a list of other reasons but it would also be a driver in not voting at all or voting for a third party. I would much prefer to see a Kasich/O'Malley choice but it looks like that ship has sailed and neither of them will have a shot this time around.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Rstanley0312

Trump supporters remind me of Obama supporters. Facts do not matter. What he has done or said does not matter.

I cannot believe I am typing this but I would take Hillary over Trump any day of the week. That said, I will not vote for her but if Trump is the nominee... I stay home. I know a lot and I mean a lot of people that feel the same way. I just happen to live in the GOP stronghold of Butler county in Ohio. If he cannot carry here, there goes Ohio.

Trump is reaching the depth and breadth of anger and frustration in this country. That is something the political establishment, which includes the media, simply does not know exists or understands.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Tough choice, which one terrifies me more.......

We may all now stuck with looking at our choices and trying to figure out which one will be throttled back by the other two branches most effectively.

Amazing how the best country in the world, with the best governing system in the world, with the best people in the world has these options for president.

Is voting your anger the best thing to do? I would submit it isn't.
Trying to re-aim the country radically with every change in power is as effective as whipping the wheel around on a battleship in a strong current and expecting a quick change of course.

We (USians) have been so effectively split by our "opinion-makers" that we don't see the 80% or more that we have in common with just about everyone else. We are instead laser-focused on what we can be dissatisfied about. Why don't we have our own damn opinions, based on research?

Act on your anger, fix something (and you are, Ron, with the Patroot Guard rides, your veteran work, and your church). Vote your brain.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Amazing how the best country in the world, with the best governing system in the world, with the best people in the world has these options for president.

Can I vote this reply as the best sarcasm of the year. Love it.

Gone fishing

Zep

America actually has at least one great option. Hilary Clinton is very well qualified, extremely capable, and is going to be a fine president. All is not lost.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

America actually has at least one great option. Hilary Clinton is very well qualified, extremely capable, and is going to be a fine president. All is not lost.

Even better, I vote this one for best sarcasm of the year!
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

Coreeece

I think he's actually serious.:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

wmw999

Trying to re-aim the country radically with every change in power is as effective as shipping the wheel around on a battleship in a strong current and expecting a quick change of course.

We (USians) have been so effectively split by our "opinion-makers" that we don't see the 80% or more that we ha e in common with just about everyone else. We are instead laser-focused on what we can be dissatisfied about. Why don't we have our own damn opinions, based on research?

Act on your anger, fix something (and you are, Ron, with the Patroot Guard rides, your veteran work, and your church). Vote your brain.

Wendy P.

I'm writing in Wendy.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

turtlespeed

Depends on if you think the options are wonderful or awful.

SkyDekker

Depends on if you think the options are wonderful or awful.

The options for front runner are horrible - on both sides.

I'd prefer John Kerry to Hillary. I honestly wish he would have run this cycle.

RonD1120

***Trump supporters remind me of Obama supporters. Facts do not matter. What he has done or said does not matter.

Trump is reaching the depth and breadth of anger and frustration in this country. That is something the political establishment, which includes the media, simply does not know exists or understands.

And the same can be said for Sanders supporters.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

wmw999

Trying to re-aim the country radically with every change in power is as effective as whipping the wheel around on a battleship in a strong current and expecting a quick change of course.

We (USians) have been so effectively split by our "opinion-makers" that we don't see the 80% or more that we have in common with just about everyone else. We are instead laser-focused on what we can be dissatisfied about. Why don't we have our own damn opinions, based on research?

Wendy P.

My post was an analytical opinion. I have not voted yet. Right now I am thinking Ted Cruz.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.