brenthutch

Republicans are stupid

normiss

We really don't need a world leader spouting off that a woman he disagrees with is a "bimbo".
He's an embarrassment now, I cannot imagine a world with him as president.

The repeated insults that the current president is ruining the country is simple fabrication, the facts clearly do not support that view. Whether you like him or not, he's done a pretty good job for the most part.

And now another post that indicates you do not understand what the word facts, means:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

SkyDekker

I agree, making statements that force your closest ally to debate in parliament whether he should be allowed into their country is amazing statesmanship. Prime presidential material for the greatest country in the world with the best governing system in the world.

Actually, I think Obama said it a bit differently:

"The United States of America, right now, has the strongest, most stable economy in the world...

The United States of America is the most powerful nation on Earth. Period. It's not even close...it's not even close...it's not even close...

Our troops are the finest fighting force in the history of the world...alright.

When it comes to every important international issue, people of the world do not look to Beijing or Moscow to lead - they call us."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsWy57lrJxk

Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour