AggieDave

Hug Please?

Hi, AGDave!

Like the rest, let me add my HUGS!!!!!!! for you. And I wanted to add this thought:

since all I can do is sit and be stressed, waiting for Friday.

Nope, you actually have another choice. It's a hard one, though, and one which I struggle with when things are too much to handle.

I can't rush time. It plods along, ticking tocking away, measured. There is nothing I can to to get back time wasted, nothing I can do to make it speed up. Alcohol and drugs will not change the pace of time. Chasing the problem around in my head will not change the tempo. It is only what it is - tick, tock...

So, for right now, just this second - no more, no less - let it NOT matter. If there is nothing you can do about it, do NOTHING about it. If there is something to do, then do it, and sit back, knowing you've done the best you can. But it seems to me that you have nothing you can do - friday will come when friday comes. If there is research to do, do it. If there's productive thinking about it to do, then do it. But if only time will resolve it, there is NOTHING you can do about it.

So, do nothing. Take a walk tomorrow. Sleep tonight. Keep breathing, keep knowing you have a family of sorts here to support you. Whatever it is, you will prevail. Rest solid in that - you are a match for whatever comes your way - tomorrow, friday, three years from now - you are equal to the challenge.

Let us know how we can help. And in the meantime, there are hugs aplenty for you!

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

I dunno whats rumpling your hat Aggs, but theres a whole load of transatlantic
((((((((((vibes))))))))
Here for ya.
Lou said it, don't sweat the stuff you can't influence, you can only play the hand hand that is dealt to you.

But hey, there's some nice 16 year old single malt here if ya want some.:)

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

{{{{Good vibes from Norway}}}}
Hang in there!
Remember you got friends all over the world.
Not many people are as lucky as dz.com'ers...
:)

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} to you Big Dave.

Whatever the problem is know we are behind you all the way. PM me if you need to vent or just talk. I've got pretty big shoulders for a small thing.

Mouth wraps her arms and legs around Big Dave for a big bear hug.:)

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Big brother hug to someone I think is one of the coolest people around here.

I'm also going to say a prayer for you, because that is what I do. I have always found prayer to be very powerful.

Hang in there buddy.
Chris

Great coping advice there, Dave, from someone who knows how to handle life's rises and dips graciously.

Do as Michele advises -- exercise what influence you can on events, else chill and roll with the punches.

All that aside, Lynn and I are sending massive quantities of hugs and good wishes your way.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?