AggieDave

Hug Please?

I could use one. A couple people here knows what is going on, but I'm not going to say whats happening until its over for everone else. I could just use a hug, since this is damn near the most stressed out I've ever been. I won't know till Friday, and since its out of my hands, I'm drinking my whiskey and post-whoring to keep my mind atleast semi-clear.

Oh, and no, I'm not worried about getting a girl pregnent, its damn near more serious then that...[:/]

Ok, christ, I'm sorry to post this, I just need the vibes, I know I never post stuff like this...
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I don't know you but... (((((((((HUGS))))))))));)

Don't have a clue what you have going on right now, but I wish you the best!:)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..."

It's all good brutha. Don't sweat the shit you can't control cause it won't change a thing.just remember, they can't eat you;) I'm throwing the shocker right now dude so party on:D

"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

*Holly grabs Dave and gives him a mighty large

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} }}

and then she gives him another one.*

Hey, let someone else get some of Dave too!! ;)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I'm editing my Eloy footage, it all just crashed so I have to to it again. And all I can think of just now is you telling me "it's beer thirty, BITCH!" on video. You also tell me about Shiner Bock "you can get it in Texas, but you can't get it here, BITCH!".

Fuck you Aggie Dave! Suck it up and soldier on! I know we're a warm and fuzzy group and all, but you are tougher than anything some softhanded wuss is gonna shovel your way.

You're young and you're tough and you are a Texas rawhide son of a bitch. Joke 'em if they can't take a f*ck!

PM me if you need some more level headed advice, I love you, in a whiskery sort of way;).

Here's a hug coming at you. You can feel free to trade it in for a maternal "there there" any time you want to. And know that you're a good guy.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

How about a stiff drink? I'll buy...

That'd be nice, although I've been drinking them for a while now, since all I can do is sit and be stressed, waiting for Friday.

Once I know the outcome, which ever way it is, I'll post and tell the full story and what's going to happen from there.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."