GravityGirl

Shannon Stuff

As part of the Parachutist Memorial Ad for Shannon, I need more of the following:

Pics pics, pics

Words that describe Shannon as you knew here. EX:

Byron Love
DropZone.com Community
Wild Child
Free Spirit
Fun Loving
Adventurer
Pengiuns
Beauty
Lover of Life

Please forward photos to [email protected] or [email protected].

I'm on the road, so packerbarbie is preferred.

Thanks all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

I don't think the phrase "I just creamed my jeans" would go over well with Parachutist, but Shannon would laugh her ass off. :D

or

I have sand in my vagina!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Well since she was a regular contributor to Friday Haiku, putting a haiku on her page might be nice. I wrote one a few weeks ago that seems fitting:

Our dear friend Shannon
Never to be forgotten
Fly with the angels

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Wine Lover
Nurturer (remember the avacado seed?)
Quick Wit
Blunt
Caring
Awesome skydiver
Loved by all
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

i sent all my photos to Andrea.......i hope she went and forwarded them......correct??

I'm a good girl. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

One of my favorite thing she said to me recently when I cut myself on my latest bad idea of glass pan hyjinks..." I even have a suture kit left over from my Ex, the anesthesiologist. Ah well. I don't have anything to numb it with anyway so that would suck"

Shes always willing to help...

This is from her profile... has som good stuff

World domination in order to control the breeding process. Figuring out how to nuture the human race so that we'll all eventually stop demanding so much attention and learn how to entertain ourselves without self destruction and the subconcious need to create drama in order to get attention. And last but not least, find out what it is I'm meant to do here.

I hope she found out what she was meant to do here... she was here to bring hope, love and happiness to the lots of all us ...sigh still isnt real some moments...
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

She was just so warm and open, ya know?

I never met her and she didn't know me from adam. One day I sent her a PM and some exchanges later she had me howling and feeling so good about reaching out to her. She was just that special. People like that just stick with you. :)

I cant count the ways in which this special lady has induced laughter to the point of peeing myself! I have read so many witty remarks and watched her stir the shit stick with hilarious results:D I am thankful for the out-loud laughter she has caused me. I have also seen so much compassion and love from this wonderful woman. I did not ever get the pleasure of meeting her in person, but I did get to exchange some pm's here on dz.com. I am not just thankful for Shannon. I am thankful for that HH for making the interaction possible. I would have not ever met so many beautiful people here without HH making here possible:)
glowing
laughter
witty
precious
I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.