warpedskydiver

Get well soon DSE!

Ouch....

It sucks to hear that you bounced DSE.
Heal fast you friendly man!!!!
“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

Lest you think the Mods don't care, we have a thread going in the Team Room full of well wishes. :)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Thanks, man. Bonus points if you recognize what famous movie fight its from.
Spot, if you get Nurse Ratchet and she gives you a hard time, tell her you got hurt shaving the cat. With a lawn mower. Remember if you can't beat em, confuse em. Shes probably gonna want to know what kind of cat it was.
When you're back on your feet and ready to pick up where you left off, if you need any help with the cat, lemme know. I haven't got a lawn mower, but I can loan you a purple and green chainsaw named Wild Thing. Just get the fur out of the chain before you send it back to me ok? Makes me sneeze when I trim my nose hair.
-B
Live and learn... or die, and teach by example.

Lest you think the Mods don't care, we have a thread going in the Team Room full of well wishes. :)

Does he have a laptop and Internet access in the hospital?
I'm thinking if he could issue a few warnings, recycle a couple posts,
and maybe even ban someone, it could make him feel better.:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I got nuthin'. :(

I just sent a text to his phone to see what might come from that. No reply yet.

because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Just got this update from Chris Warnock:

Doctors still haven't operated on his pelvis. They're planning to put it back together with some plates soon, but they're waiting another day or two for some reason. He's doing better now, but still he can't moved much until they mend his pelvis... so he's stuck looking up at the ceiling.

He has some pain, but they have him on some pretty good pain meds, so he's coping well.

He better heal quickly, he's going to have a lot of posts to catch up on. :P

Douglas just texted! :)
He said he's, "druggedhp but breatjong". Looks like they gave him some good stuff!

Douglas just texted! :)
He said he's, "druggedhp but breatjong". Looks like they gave him some good stuff!

Here let me translate, I'm fluent in drugged speak. :D
He says that he's: "drugged up but still breathing".

Good to hear! B|

Make them give you some extra pain meds Spot!!! If we can still understand you then you need more!! :D:D:D

Liven got it...Matrix reloaded. The 100 Agent Smiths fight. Story of my life back in high school. The nurse reference was cuckoos nest.
Lets see, I'll try talking to Spot in painkillerspeak, he ought to be able to read it sooner than anything else in the thread.

Yo Spgot! Yobr Brgothhrs ahr rooting for ya. Flintstones chewable morphine... assk for it by name!
Hey if ya heal up in time for the next Elsinore bigway event I promise not to burble you this time ok man?
-B
Live and learn... or die, and teach by example.

I am so relieved to see that this is a 'heal well quickly' rather than a 'BSBD' thread.

DSE, My prayers and best thoughts are with you for a super quick recovery. Just take one minute at a time or one second if you have to. This will pass. Hang in there.