warpedskydiver

Get well soon DSE!

So glad I got to see you this afternoon man. For anyone who's interested Spot still has that sense of humor. Keep the best wishes stuff coming. They mean a lot to him.

As an aside, after looking at his x-rays I think they put him back togeather with parts from Home Depot.
Muff #5048

As an aside, after looking at his x-rays I think they put him back togeather with parts from Home Depot.

"We can rebuild him....better...stronger...faster."

The Six Million Dollar (Camera)Man ®

Is he doing that slow-motion "doodoodoodoodoodoo" thing when he moves?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

He didnt move very much while I was there, however, we did transfere him from his bed to a bed with a traction bar on it. Of course while we were moving him he made a comment about having it so good to have 7 pretty women touching him. Good thing I wasnt drinking anything when he said that.:D

Muff #5048

So glad I got to see you this afternoon man. For anyone who's interested Spot still has that sense of humor. Keep the best wishes stuff coming. They mean a lot to him.

If Mr Spot isn't ready to post a pic of his Ball:(. I sure hope his internet family at a mimimum gets to see his x-rays.:)

There's a long tradition in skydiving "if we don't get to see the pics it didn't happen". Some of the more memorable incidents that have been documented on the net were Dead MikeB| (he lived:) also of WFFC fame (almost successfully swooped the nside of a hanger)B|.

Get well Mr Spot:)
BTW while were talking about traditions if this is the first time you lost a ball :( BEER!!!!!!;)
One Jump Wonder

If Mr Spot isn't ready to post a pic of his Ball:(. I sure hope his internet family at a mimimum gets to see his x-rays.:)

There's a long tradition in skydiving "if we don't get to see the pics it didn't happen". Some of the more memorable incidents that have been documented on the net were Dead MikeB| (he lived:) also of WFFC fame (almost successfully swooped the nside of a hanger)B|.

BTW while were talking about traditions if this is the first time you lost a ball :( BEER!!!!!!;)

From what I understand he won an award in the ICU for having the biggest sack. He told me "Meh the certificate is one of these drawers somewhere".
Muff #5048

Damn man! I miss three weeks of posts and see this sticky. Glad you're still alive! I know of others who had the exact same thing happen who didn't make it.

Heal fast!
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Heal fast, Spot -- I hope the stop back in ICU is short. Those doors do swing both ways.

The guy helping you in your picture is really, really watching you carefully -- that's a good sign.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Confirmed. He's in the ICU.[:/] Heal well my friend.

Keep us posted, okay?

Spot, if you get a chance to read this, we're all thinking of you and wanting you to heal fast. You'll make it back. :)

Mr Spot

Vibes:)
Feel the vibes, think the vibes, get better soon.
One Jump Wonder

Keep us posted, okay?

Spot, if you get a chance to read this, we're all thinking of you and wanting you to heal fast. You'll make it back. :)

Good news about the trip to ICU: Doctors were following up several days after Spot's surgery to check for risk of infection. Results came back as low risk, and he was sent back to a separate facility for recuperation and physical therapy.

My schedule has been pretty busy the last few days, so I've only been able to visit Spot once every couple days. Every time I do see Spot, I'm amazed by how mobile he is compared to last time I saw him. Last night Spot was trying to get comfortable in bed and I was pleasantly surprised to watch him easily roll over on his side, back onto his back, sit up on his own, etc. Three days ago I watched him attempt similar maneuvers unsuccessfully and with quite a bit of pain. The progression seems fast to me, but of course Spot wants 100% tomorrow, so he feels like it's taking forever :P

Chris

He should SO post his sack in the Post Whore glory thread.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Keep us posted, okay?

Good news about the trip to ICU: Doctors were following up several days after Spot's surgery to check for risk of infection. Results came back as low risk, and he was sent back to a separate facility for recuperation and physical therapy.

My schedule has been pretty busy the last few days, so I've only been able to visit Spot once every couple days. Every time I do see Spot, I'm amazed by how mobile he is compared to last time I saw him. Last night Spot was trying to get comfortable in bed and I was pleasantly surprised to watch him easily roll over on his side, back onto his back, sit up on his own, etc. Three days ago I watched him attempt similar maneuvers unsuccessfully and with quite a bit of pain. The progression seems fast to me, but of course Spot wants 100% tomorrow, so he feels like it's taking forever :P

Chris

Thats fantastic to hear!:)
Muff #5048

the ICU sequel (like most sequels) wasn't as dramatic as the original vist was. Blood clots and monstrous hematoma on my butt (think of it as a third butt cheek) all are not good things...So I needed to go back in because the mix of bad stuff" wasn't quite tasty.
Then I became very tired, frustrated, and decided to leave the ICU on my own. Didn't fly so well....But now back in rehab, and actually had my first shower on a chair, so I guess it'll all be good. Now if I could get my groin to not look like a scene from "hellboy" I'd probably be a little happier.
Thanks again for the amazing support, gang!

edit-Hey Krip, here's a photo for you

Everytime you post a picture, I'm afraid it's going to be one of your big balls! That x-ray is something! I'm glad you got to shower, that's gotta make you feel so much better. :)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon