47 47
quade

DB Cooper

In my book I refer to the two Lewis rivers as the upper and lower. The lower goes through La center under I5,the upper through Woodland. But they are called the east and west fork... its a lot easier this way...

PS I mix them up all the time GC148
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

mrshutter45

Yawn......

This will open your eyes. Hate to have you get bored. An old friend of mine you might recognize. AKA 'Captain' Tommy Gunn, 'famous actor', retired undercover agent, 'war hero', bodyguard, dead guy (twice), more pics available both real and stand-in actor pics.

RobertMBlevins

***I was NOT asking for the mailing address of Blevins - I know your damn address - excuse me I had asked HOW to contact Geestman. The P.O. you provided came back.

I just happened to have type Blevins instead of Geestman.
Excuse me for making a mistake!

All you did with your book was to smear the memory of Kenny Christiansen - for profit and to attempt to make a name for yourself as the expense of innocent people.

Well now...come on. I've never provided Geestman's physical address to anyone except the Seattle FBI. If I inadvertently gave out that PO box, I don't know why I would have done that. He canceled that box years ago. If so, I apologize. Geestman's physical address is available in the unedited version of the KC report, but only to a legit media rep or law enforcement, or anyone NEUTRAL without pre-conceived notions on either the case itself or a particular suspect. I feel a certain responsibility to NOT make these peoples' contact information available on a public forum regarding one D.B. Cooper. I have seen what some Cooper Folks do, and it ain't a pretty thing, although most are okay. Look...I'm not afraid of the idea that if the media actually did a full-scale investigation of the report that they would discover that KC wasn't the hijacker. I've always said I wouldn't mind knowing one way or another. As far as 'for profit,' that's a laugh. I've turned down a total of (estimated) $24,000 between the History Channel, the Adrenaline Hunter show, and the film rights offer from the Paradigm client in New York. And we still haven't recovered all the costs we incurred researching and producing the book. And I couldn't care less. The truth is all I want, that's all, whether that truth is KC WAS or he WASN'T Cooper. Hey, I promise I won't toss myself off a bridge if a good media source proved Kenny wasn't the hijacker. Or if the FBI actually checked him out and discovered the same thing. But on the FBI angle, I would like to see confirmed reasons on how they came to that conclusion. Not that I don't trust them, but...(*smiles*) See: 'How the Seattle FBI Bought Marla's Story Hook, Line, and Sinker and Got Burned'. :)

And how exactly would you know I 'smeared the memory of Kenny Christiansen'. That makes as much sense as what you accuse of your own husband, right? Besides, you should be telling this not to ME...but to people like Geoff Gray, who was the first to ID Christiansen as a possible suspect. All I did were some interviews, and attempted to discover the truth when people chose to lie.

My Bad: Paradise Point IS on the Lewis River. My mistake.

Robert,
I agree it's a good idea to not post private contact information on a public forum, but please consider giving Geestman's contact information to Jo.

She'd be contacting him about Skyjack, but not accusing him at all (since she's researching Duane). Say what you will about Jo, but she is excellent at ferreting out information. Contacting him could possibly give closure on KC as a suspect, since he is Kenny's alibi.

MarkBennett

******I was NOT asking for the mailing address of Blevins - I know your damn address - excuse me I had asked HOW to contact Geestman. The P.O. you provided came back.

I just happened to have type Blevins instead of Geestman.
Excuse me for making a mistake!

All you did with your book was to smear the memory of Kenny Christiansen - for profit and to attempt to make a name for yourself as the expense of innocent people.

Well now...come on. I've never provided Geestman's physical address to anyone except the Seattle FBI. If I inadvertently gave out that PO box, I don't know why I would have done that. He canceled that box years ago. If so, I apologize. Geestman's physical address is available in the unedited version of the KC report, but only to a legit media rep or law enforcement, or anyone NEUTRAL without pre-conceived notions on either the case itself or a particular suspect. I feel a certain responsibility to NOT make these peoples' contact information available on a public forum regarding one D.B. Cooper. I have seen what some Cooper Folks do, and it ain't a pretty thing, although most are okay. Look...I'm not afraid of the idea that if the media actually did a full-scale investigation of the report that they would discover that KC wasn't the hijacker. I've always said I wouldn't mind knowing one way or another. As far as 'for profit,' that's a laugh. I've turned down a total of (estimated) $24,000 between the History Channel, the Adrenaline Hunter show, and the film rights offer from the Paradigm client in New York. And we still haven't recovered all the costs we incurred researching and producing the book. And I couldn't care less. The truth is all I want, that's all, whether that truth is KC WAS or he WASN'T Cooper. Hey, I promise I won't toss myself off a bridge if a good media source proved Kenny wasn't the hijacker. Or if the FBI actually checked him out and discovered the same thing. But on the FBI angle, I would like to see confirmed reasons on how they came to that conclusion. Not that I don't trust them, but...(*smiles*) See: 'How the Seattle FBI Bought Marla's Story Hook, Line, and Sinker and Got Burned'. :)

And how exactly would you know I 'smeared the memory of Kenny Christiansen'. That makes as much sense as what you accuse of your own husband, right? Besides, you should be telling this not to ME...but to people like Geoff Gray, who was the first to ID Christiansen as a possible suspect. All I did were some interviews, and attempted to discover the truth when people chose to lie.

My Bad: Paradise Point IS on the Lewis River. My mistake.

Robert,
I agree it's a good idea to not post private contact information on a public forum, but please consider giving Geestman's contact information to Jo.

She'd be contacting him about Skyjack, but not accusing him at all (since she's researching Duane). Say what you will about Jo, but she is excellent at ferreting out information. Contacting him could possibly give closure on KC as a suspect, since he is Kenny's alibi.

small point of clarification >

Kenny's alibi - according to guess who! ?

The reality could be quite different!

Blevins' account could be total fabrication _ based on a
complete lack of information/facts _ which Bevins then fills in
on his own, as we know he quite often does when he hits a gap
in hard facts!

"Adventiure" offers a wide latitude for "making things up
wholesale". Then SOLD wholesale over 4157 posts here and
who knows how many other publishings elsewhere! It's an
ADVENTURE!

Rationality when it comes to Cooper suspects has always been
in short supply. Publish crap or PERISH! The main goal is to stay
in the game.

BobKnoss

***Yawn......

This will open your eyes. Hate to have you get bored. An old friend of mine you might recognize. AKA 'Captain' Tommy Gunn, 'famous actor', retired undercover agent, 'war hero', bodyguard, dead guy (twice), more pics available both real and stand-in actor pics.

Funny.........

this pic is also real........B|
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

more confusion.....

Blevins seems to believe that Geestman was either an accomplice or knew about the crime. why would he need to borrow $5,000?? one would think Bernie would have Kenny in a stranglehold.

If he was part of the crime, he should be loaded.
If he was aware Kenny did it, one would think Geestman wouldn't have to ask for a loan.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Hi. My name is Buckwheat. Buckwheat Flowers. I'm interested in researching this case in my spare time, and am wondering what book I could purchase that would be to get me up to speed on most of the facts.

I've read some of this thread. It has some good information and some interesting comments, but it lacks organization. I just thought I'd throw that out there before someone tells me to read the thread.

Anyway, thanks in advance for replies.

Blevins stated:

Jo States:
You should have known when Gray did not go any further than his article he had dismissed KC.

You took the BAIT and ran with it when Porteous contacted you or perhaps YOU contacted him.

YES, you did smear the image of Kenny to many people who knew him.
You did NOT interview his "friends"!
You interviewed elderly people you could persuade!

As for Duane - HE CONFESSED!
If someone told you what he told me in 1995 and showed you the things he showed me 1979 - what would you have done? Problem was I didn't know who DAN COOPER was - not for one yr and 2 months and if I had NOT been trying to let a very nice guy know I was not interested in a romantic involvement (in a very nice way) - I NEVER would have known who DAN COOPER was.

Ed was a really nice guy, but had I not have talked about my deceased spouse that evening I probably would NEVER have known Dan Cooper was the name D.B.Cooper gave for the flight!

End of that subject and I never want to have to repeat it again in this thread. What I have told above is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth - so help me GOD!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

BobKnoss

***Yawn......

:(>:([:/]:|
Tommy Gunn a name you denied you knew when you first contacted me looked NOTHING like the SLOB in that picture. You waited several months and I can prove this - before you suddenly re-invented Tommy Gunn in your own image - literally.

You are one SICK puppy!

MarkBennett

Robert,

Thank You - I humbly appreciate your statement. I am not asking Blevins to disclose information on Geestman inorder to interrogate him....I want to ask him questions about Paradise and what he was doing during his life in WA and I want him to see pictures of Duane and I want to ask him if he ever met this man and to ask him about his family and friends in the Puyallup. The man is the right age to perhaps have had contact with WEBER/COLLINS/DUSTY or what ever he might have called himself in WA.

Perhaps Geestman has a past he does not want revealed...and I will sign a statement of confidentiality and will not use the information he provides me. I have many individuals I have spoke to who I have REQUIRED sign such a statement.

I will swear not to use Blevins name nor discuss him in any manner. My interests lie in Geestman's connections to Puyallup and certain times of his life when he MIGHT have met the man whose pictures I will present to him. Those selected by me and not by Blevins.

I want to discuss Geestman's past in WA and any other place he may have had contact with Weber or the man in the pictures. I have other names to expose to him - things he has never read in a newspaper or book about Cooper. Perhaps Geestman can HELP me understand much of this. I will not discuss Blevins nor will I discuss Kenny.

I am interested in Geestman and his history in WA. Because of Geestman's supposedly connection to things Duane told me himself he is right now the most important contact I could ever make with the past. There are things that surfaced in Blevins story about certain characters that I had been told about by Duane Weber.

The woman and the horses - I had heard that story from the mouth of Duane Weber. Duane talked about Paradise and Puyallup. NOW, do some of you understand the importance of my making contact with Geestman? What I have mentioned above is my soul interest in speaking with Geestman and like myself - neither of us are getting any younger or healthier.

I can contact Geestman and if he wishes to have the conversation recorded he may do so. I will not record anything. I will abide by his rules - and the things I mentioned in the post above are the reasons I want to talk with Geestman. We will NOT be discussing Kenny or Blevins.

I expect Blevins never showed Geestman all of the pictures of Weber.
All rumors and family stories have a source - a beginning....a reason why certain memories stand out, such as the things my Grandmothers used to tell me about my heritage on both side. When various entities in the family tell the story - they tell their own version, but there is usually a common thread.

Such is why I want to speak with Geestman. Oddly if Kenny's brother conceived of his being Cooper - it stemmed from some deep seated memory - that was probably unrelated to Cooper, but stories the 2 of them heard over the yrs. Such as how recent conversations (not in this thread) made me go back in time - to a place Duane took me and something he told me and caused me to stop and think and to remember.

I have names and places to discuss with Geestman - never EVER discussed in this thread. Names and places that maybe only Geestman might have knowledge of. The knowledge of these things maybe something others have conjured for their own purpose --- and not one of them have one IOTA to do with Kenny or Blevins. This involves Duane and his supposed past....

I think Geestman can shed some light on this....all because of his relationship with Puyallup and the woman who road horses. Blevins never revealed Geestman's past - where he lived and where he worked and the people he knew. Blevins was focused only on connecting Kenny to Cooper...

One has to think why did Kenny's brother think it was a GOOD idea to suggest Kenny was Cooper! Perhaps a deep seated memory that manifested itself, but Kenny's brother had some hidden memory that made him even go that far. Memory is a strange thing - think about the stories that have come down thru the generations in your own families.

BuckwheatFlower

Hi. My name is Buckwheat. Buckwheat Flowers. I'm interested in researching this case in my spare time, and am wondering what book I could purchase that would be to get me up to speed on most of the facts.

I've read some of this thread. It has some good information and some interesting comments, but it lacks organization. I just thought I'd throw that out there before someone tells me to read the thread.

Holy Moley! It's Buckwheat! How old are 'ee? About 104?
Howz Ma n Pah ?

I watched you as a kid! What happened after your brief career
with the Lakers?

Wanna see my hand made metal can? :D

Best to ya ther Buckwheat.
http://topics.nytimes.com/top/news/health/series/recipes_for_health/buckwheat/

skyjack71

Robert,

Thank You - I humbly appreciate your statement. I am not asking Blevins to disclose information on Geestman inorder to interrogat him....I want to ask him questions about Paradise and what he was doing during his life in WA and I want him to see pictures of Duane and I want to ask him if he ever met this man and to ask him about his family and friends in the Puyallup. The man is the right age to perhaps have had contact with WEBER/COLLINS/DUSTY or what ever he might have called himself in WA.

Perhaps Geestman has a past he does not want revealed...and I will sign a statement of confidentiality and will not use the information he provides me. I have many individuals I have spoke to who I have REQUIRED sign such a statement.

I will swear not to use Blevins name nor discuss him in any manner. My interests lie in Geestman's connections to Puyallup up and certain times of his life when he MIGHT have met the man whose pictures I will present to him. Those selected by me and not by Blevins.

I want to discuss Geestman's past in WA and any other place he may have had contact with Weber or the man in the pictures. I have other names to expose to him - things he has never read in a newspaper or book about Cooper. Perhaps Geestman can HELP me understand much of this. I will not discuss Blevins nor will I discuss Kenny.

I am interested in Geestman and his history in WA. Because of Geestman's supposedly connection to things Duane told me himself he is right now the most important contact I could ever make with the past. There are things that surfaced in Blevins story about certain characters that I had been told about by Duane Weber.

The woman and the horses - I had heard that story from the mouth of Duane Weber. Duane talked about Paradise and Puyallup. NOW, do some of you understand the importance of my making contact with Geestman? What I have mentioned above is my soul interest in speaking with Geestman and like myself - neither of us are getting any younger or healthier.

Jo,
I may have misstated. I didn't mean that I meant for you to interrogate Geestman. I only thought if he were with Kenny that weekend and weren't doing anything illegal (at least not TOO illegal, if that is such a thing). He might be willing to talk --especially since you wouldn't be threatening.

But, you're right....if he wants it to be off the record, that's perfectly reasonable.

georger

***Hi. My name is Buckwheat. Buckwheat Flowers. I'm interested in researching this case in my spare time, and am wondering what book I could purchase that would be to get me up to speed on most of the facts.

Howz Ma n Pah ?

I watched you as a kid!

Best to ya there Buckwheat.

Hi. I'm only 44. I think you have me confused with the famous buckwheat character from our gang.

Quite familiar with buckwheat recipes, thanks. Buckwheat pancakes are my faves.

BuckwheatFlower

******Hi. My name is Buckwheat. Buckwheat Flowers. I'm interested in researching this case in my spare time, and am wondering what book I could purchase that would be to get me up to speed on most of the facts.

Howz Ma n Pah ?

I watched you as a kid!

Hi. I'm only 44. I think you have me confused with the famous buckwheat character from our gang.

Oh that's a shame. My sympathies. Take care.

georger

*********Hi. My name is Buckwheat. Buckwheat Flowers. I'm interested in researching this case in my spare time, and am wondering what book I could purchase that would be to get me up to speed on most of the facts.

Howz Ma n Pah ?

I watched you as a kid!

Oh that's a shame. My sympathies. Take care.

You too. Thanks for the lack of recommendations and the condescension. Much appreciated.

RobertMBlevins

(To Everyone Else, and Robert99/Smokin99: Who said Robin Powell got the adjoining lot in Kenny's will? I never said that. My information says it was the guy mentioned in the Gray article, Kenny McWilliams. Sold the logs, moved to Yakima, remember? This was seconded by McWillams ex-wife, whom I interviewed but didn't put into the book. The HOUSE went to the Powells. They sold it, moved to Nevada, got divorced. Also mentioned several times. If you have information that differs from this, then I would like to see that.

On the document I just received. I'm not posting it until I get a full report from a good RE agent I know. He's been in the biz almost thirty years. He gets to examine it first, along with the other note. Maybe he can make sense of the whole transaction. Right now, just releasing it online and allowing people to speculate on it while I don't even know what it means? I made a decision to not go that route.

And why should I take time out to drive up to Tacoma and do property record research on Kenny's house anyway, and PAY MORE MONEY? Even if I proved that Kenny bought the whole thing for cash, it isn't going to convince anyone here that Kenny was the hijacker. Many of you already have built-in attitudes in place about that. It's not my job to prove to you that Kenny was DB Cooper. This is an impossible job anyway. All I've REALLY done on Christiansen was to present certain evidence that justifies (in my humble opinion) naming him as a POSSIBLE suspect. And I wasn't even the FIRST to do that! Look to Geoff Gray for the original accounts on Christiansen. He was working on a book and doing the NYM article almost two years before I ever even HEARD of Kenny Peter Christiansen. I mean let's be fair here.

Look at it this way: Suppose I proved that KC paid cash for the house. (Likely true) Suppose I even provided evidence from 1972 showing he had thousands in the bank and paperwork on a new Cadillac, a speedboat, a houseful of furniture? (Not true, of course) Does it prove he hijacked a plane for money? Not a chance. The only thing that can do that now, in 2013, is a confession by either Margie Geestman, or more importantly, by Bernie Geestman. Margie has more-or-less admitted it, but it is Bernie who is the only one who can confirm anything. And he will never tell me, or you. Maybe the Seattle FBI, if they bothered to put the pressure on him. Until then, Kenny will always remain a mystery.

Robert:
Read every word carefully so you will fully understand what I am posting. I DID NOT say that Robin Powell got the adjoining lot. I DID NOT say that you said that Robin Powell got the adjoining lot.
WHAT I SAID was...the warranty deed that you, Robertmblevins, posted and put in your report and on your website, the one that you said was the deed for the adjoining lot purchased by Kenny for 10.00 (that's what you said before you changed it to 10.00 and other consideration) IS NOT FOR THE ADJOINING LOT.

The deed that you posted in your pdf document is for the lot with the house on it - the same property that was later willed to Robin Powell.

Repeat after me...the warranty deed that I, RobertmBlevins, posted, was for the lot with the house that was later willed to Robin Powell. The deed was --NOT-- NOT--- NOT for the adjoining lot that was willed to Kenneth Brian McWilliams. :S

Now to address your other points...the reason that you should provide accurate information is because you wrote a book that has misleading and/or false information. This is not about Margie or Bernie or anyone else that told you stuff about Kenny. This is about the fact that you all wrote that you could prove that Kenny paid cash for a lot of stuff after the hijacking, including the house and property. You said this was based on REAL, VERIFIABLE DOCUMENTATION. The point of paying cash was used, by you, as further "evidence" to make you, Robertmblevins, 98% sure that Kenny was the hijacker. I agree Geoff Gray should not have suggested that KC paid out a lot of cash either if he can't back it up. But that does not relieve you from having accurate documentation to back up YOUR claims in your book.

I don't care if you go to Tacoma or not. Or who you have look at whatever you have. All I was telling you is that if you want to try and prove anything about KC (or not), all of the real estate documentation is not a state secret. It is public record probably at the courthouse. In other words, Kenny might remain a mystery but the property documents don't need to.
Unless you purposefully did not want to fully vet your claims, I'm surprised that you guys haven't already checked this out.

Believe it or not, this isn't about you or whether or not someone believes that KC is the hijacker. This is about the DATA. You made claims about Kenny Christiansen. Now maybe those claims about spending a lot of cash are true. So if you uncover real documentation that proves that KC was throwing around cash after the hijacking then good for you. But so far the documentation that you have posted shows the exact opposite of paying cash since the deed for the house and property that you posted is subject to a mortgage and promissory note that Kenny will have to pay.

But let's be clear.... it is what it is. Having Benjamin Franklin read it is not going to change what it is, nor will your theories about it.

And until you can provide documentation that proves your claims - it's just another myth. No better or more believable than somebody saying his daddy had a safe deposit box in Canada with all the money in it. Or threw it off a bridge in a paper bag.
And when, on top of this, you have the gall to ask others for proof of what they present, all I can say is tis truly mind-boggling. :)B|

Smokin99
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

RobertMBlevins

***Hi. My name is Buckwheat. Buckwheat Flowers. I'm interested in researching this case in my spare time, and am wondering what book I could purchase that would be to get me up to speed on most of the facts.

Just go to Amazon and search out D.B. Cooper. They have all the books available on the case listed in one spot when you search out that term under 'Books'.

My recommendations are, in this order:

1) Skyjack - by Geoffrey Gray.

2) D.B. Cooper - Dead or Alive? by Richard Tosaw.

3) Norjack - The Investigation of D.B. Cooper by Ralph Himmelsbach.

There's this other book that puts forward the idea that Cooper might have been an actual employee of the airline, but you can get that one free just by contacting the author. :)

I had another poster recommend Skyjack to me in a pm. I'll think I'll start there. I'm not really interested in possible suspects at this time. I need to get basic case facts down first. But if you want to send me a copy, I'll eventually get to it. Thanks.

BuckwheatFlower

******Hi. My name is Buckwheat. Buckwheat Flowers. I'm interested in researching this case in my spare time, and am wondering what book I could purchase that would be to get me up to speed on most of the facts.

Just go to Amazon and search out D.B. Cooper. They have all the books available on the case listed in one spot when you search out that term under 'Books'.

There's this other book that puts forward the idea that Cooper might have been an actual employee of the airline, but you can get that one free just by contacting the author. :)

I had another poster recommend Skyjack to me in a pm. I'll think I'll start there. I'm not really interested in possible suspects at this time. I need to get basic case facts down first. But if you want to send me a copy, I'll eventually get to it. Thanks.

Other Cooper resources.

http://n467us.com/

http://vault.fbi.gov/D-B-Cooper%20
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

EVickiW

*********Hi. My name is Buckwheat. Buckwheat Flowers. I'm interested in researching this case in my spare time, and am wondering what book I could purchase that would be to get me up to speed on most of the facts.

Other Cooper resources.

Oops beat me to it, Vicki. I was just going to suggest Sluggo's site as well. To me, that is still probably the best Cooper site on the internet.
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

MarkBennett

Jo,
I may have misstated. I didn't mean that I meant for you to interrogate Geestman. I only thought if he were with Kenny that weekend and weren't doing anything illegal (at least not TOO illegal, if that is such a thing). He might be willing to talk --especially since you wouldn't be threatening.

But, you're right....if he wants it to be off the record, that's perfectly reasonable.

I have NO intention of interrogating Geestman. Whatever he volunteers outside of the questions I would like to discuss with him that is his choice.

I do NOT want the man to think I am talking to him to prove or disprove anything he told Blevins or anything he said to Blevins. I do NOT want to question Blevins book, Period!

I want to ask Geestman about the woman who rode horses and his experience with Paradise. Did he have any connection with a group of guys (Duane referred to them as The Boys) who did worked not far from there - before or after the crime? They stayed at the camp.
The Beach & the pass that went under the road (per Duane) and the power lines and pipe lines. I want to know if Geestman has any knowledge of these things and the timing of these and I want him to see pictures of Duane - young and old.

I am not out to discredit Geestman or Blevins - he is a man I need to talk to because of his age and the places and things he talked about. Geestman got my attention & more so since the Puyallup connection. I need to know if he knew a woman by the name of Eunice who worked for Ma Bell and came from CA. I think he might like someone to talk to about these things also...but, feels cornered, by Blevins.

This man holds a treasure trove of information about things Duane told me. Paradise and the woman who rode horses - I want to know more about this man's past and what he is and was! So much of what Blevins stated about the man parallels some of the things Duane talked about over the yrs.

The woman who rode horses and Paradise things Duane told me before Kenney was ever known to me or to the public or to Blevins. I want to know why I knew these things - These are the reason I gave Blevins any credit at all for his story. I have BLACK and WHITE documents and communications made about Paradise & the woman who rode horses dating back to 2002. Pre-Kenny and pre Blevins.

Yea, I kept my mouth shut! I didn't know how many time I had mentioned these things on the computer and in conversations with other - pre Kenny.

It is important that Geestman and I talk before it is too late. What is the connection in the past of Geestman with Weber or were these things common and everyone claimed to have stayed at Paradise (worked near there)and everyone knew a woman who rode horse standing on their backs.

These are the things that got my attention in the story of Kenny per Blevins' interviews. Which one of the woman in Blevins story who rode standing on them. Did he ever REVEAL this? Maybe I missed it...I did NOT read his book.

There was so much discussion about Blevins book in the thread I felt like I had read it.

I did read Gray's book

RobertMBlevins

Smokin99 says in part:

'Robert:
Read every word carefully so you will fully understand what I am posting. I DID NOT say that Robin Powell got the adjoining lot. I DID NOT say that you said that Robin Powell got the adjoining lot. WHAT I SAID was...the warranty deed that you, Robertmblevins, posted and put in your report and on your website, the one that you said was the deed for the adjoining lot purchased by Kenny for 10.00 (that's what you said before you changed it to 10.00 and other consideration) IS NOT FOR THE ADJOINING LOT.

The deed that you posted in your pdf document is for the lot with the house on it - the same property that was later willed to Robin Powell...'

Repeat after me...the warranty deed that I, RobertmBlevins, posted, was for the lot with the house that was later willed to Robin Powell. The deed was --NOT-- NOT--- NOT for the adjoining lot that was willed to Kenneth Brian McWilliams...'

That's right. And I have examined the other document, the one done by the Grimes' couple not in October, but the previous June. And what I'm doing right now is having an expert compare those documents and try to come to a conclusion about them. And...he is researching the property records for me. When I know, you'll know. Until then, I am releasing nothing further.

Let's get a couple of things straight here. First, I am not the person who put forward that Kenny Christiansen bought that house for cash. You are MISINFORMED. That was Geoffrey Gray back in 2007, and he re-interated that point in his book in 2010. You understand this, correct? Geoffrey Gray...said...Kenny....bought the house for cash. I have questioned him on it, but not for a long time. He says YES. I asked if he was sure. Also YES. So I took his word for it. Today: Maybe there is doubt on this, so I am going to attempt to find the truth. And I know this is ambigious, but from what I have seen, what I have examined, and from certain witness testimony, I think the whole thing on Kenny's house, and the financials on it, as well as who was involved, smells to high heaven. That's an opinion.

In reality, you should be going to GRAY on this question. I am not a real-estate expert. But I do know how to find resources and use them when needed. This is why I am having the property researched by someone who actually knows what they are doing, and letting HIM work with the docs. That way, I can be assured of the truth.

The case I helped build against Kenny Christiansen does not rely so much on money, but on motive, whereabouts at the time of the crime, the testimony of witnesses, pictures (to a degree) and other things. Much is circumstantial, but it is a GREAT DEAL of circumstantial. It is not a myth.

However, since I can't be absolutely sure, other proof is required. I will always believe it is a simple road to the truth on Christiansen, but I am not able to hit the on-ramp for that road. This must be done by either a legit media source, or the Seattle FBI. My opinion is that it is now beyond the scope of citizen sleuths. Until then, it will always be impossible to prove that Kenny Christiansen was DB Cooper.

Pending new other evidence, forthcoming maybe, Blevins does
the Vulcan Mind Shift and signals with two fingers:

(1) Its all Gray's fault... I trusted Gray. (his good friend he
roomed with at Cooper College and has cited endlessly in this
thread, including that Georger 'was born and raised in Vancouver
WA! and discussed Cooper at every meal'... in spte of denials!)

(2) and a brand new switcheroo: "The case I helped build
against Kenny Christiansen does not rely so much on money, but
on motive, whereabouts at the time of the crime, the testimony
of witnesses, pictures (to a degree) and other things. Much is
circumstantial, but it is a GREAT DEAL of circumstantial. It is not
a myth.

Thus no longer is the fantastical purchases and sales of property
with post hyjack Cooper ransom money, a central focus and
claim in Blevins' Cooper Crime Ontology ... and this sudden
switcheroo comes only after three years of denial and being
faced with FACTS Blevins cannot squirm out of ... again! And it's
all Geoff Gray's fault. The research was Gray's, not Blevins'!

(3) In a colorful metaphor it sounds like Blevins is giving up,
when he sayz: I will always believe it is a simple road to the
truth on Christiansen, but I am not able to hit the on-ramp for
that road.
... Hit the on-ramp?

Do you suppose Blevins was wrong about the Janet Story too?

Blevins is now in the same soup as Marla who he so severely
condemned ... on moral grounds!

That Marla!
That woman!
That Blevins!

Marla and Blevins went up the on ramp
To fetch a pail of Cooper.
Marla fell down and broke her crown,
And Blevins came tumbling after.
[1]

:D:o

Well I did it. We put the true ID of DB COOPER on youtube I decoded the Reno letter all the way live and Kenney was Cooper PAUL GEIVETT GC 148

DB Cooper Case Solved RENO LETTER Decoded completely w/ additional hidden message (not just the Kenney part that you've already seen)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atTJ_aEA8WQ&feature=youtu.be
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

"Today: Maybe there is doubt on this"

I thought you had documentation validating the home was purchased for cash? with speculation and hearsay, how can you title a book "The True Story Of DB Cooper"

"That was Geoffrey Gray back in 2007"
"I have questioned him on it, but not for a long time. He says YES." nice quick attempt to cover on yourself.
(*fall back into chair looking up*)

never take the word of anything without checking on the information provided by someone.

you should have an answer from the real estate dude within minutes. is this another long dragged out course in the making? Jo would tell you exactly what the documents states.

smokin99

************Hi. My name is Buckwheat. Buckwheat Flowers. I'm interested in researching this case in my spare time, and am wondering what book I could purchase that would be to get me up to speed on most of the facts.

Other Cooper resources.

Oops beat me to it, Vicki. I was just going to suggest Sluggo's site as well. To me, that is still probably the best Cooper site on the internet.

Thanks. I bookmarked both of those sites. I'm going to read up on the case. I'll probably check back in later with you all when I'm less ignorant on the subject.