47 47
quade

DB Cooper

First, name one person on this thread besides me who has "already released SO much on a single suspect. Pictures, DD214 info, a death certificate, the names of actual witnesses, testimony on two TV shows you can view at YouTube, a comprehensive report submitted to the Seattle FBI, even a video where I explain the evidence in detail. I even did a video on the Ariel thing, for crying out loud. Besides, I already told you what the other property document was, anyway. It's an equity loan document showing the Grimes' borrowed $7,500 against the house in June of 1972."

that's all fine and dandy Robert. the problem is proof of the documents stating certain things. people like to see real documents. the amount of research is also irrelevant. what is correct is. you seem to want applause for your comment above. why won't you back up what you are so proud of?

If Gray ends up giving bad information, we will find this out with the proper documents. I don't blame him for not posting here. we keep getting into Gray for some reason. sounds like a Grey area to me B| Gray doesn't have several PDF's, You Tube video's, websites etc. plastering KC all over the place. that would be you. Gray isn't crying about the FBI not checking him out. that would be you again.

If you don't have the complete picture of what happened with the house. how do you claim so many things? he said she said again?

Kenny made the choice to stay. nobody held a gun to his head. 20 some years is a long time to piss and moan about the same job. I said it before. he could of easily went with another airline if it was that bad.

Kenny's pay. underpaid or not, he still fits in the average. when things are tough, you work through them. again, Kenny made his bed. I just don't think you have as much of Kenny's true background as you have stated. the loan doesn't jive for several reasons. if Bernie was an accomplice. why didn't he give his sister money? did you check Bernie's finances? personally, I think you played right into there hands. just my opinion though.....

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

RobertMBlevins

In part:
***'

First, name one person on this thread besides me who has already released SO much on a single suspect. Pictures, DD214 info, a death certificate, the names of actual witnesses, testimony on two TV shows you can view at YouTube, a comprehensive report submitted to the Seattle FBI, even a video where I explain the evidence in detail. I even did a video on the Ariel thing, for crying out loud. Besides, I already told you what the other property document was, anyway. It's an equity loan document showing the Grimes' borrowed $7,500 against the house in June of 1972.

Robert,
I should probably know better, but Smokin99, Mr. Shutter and others are actually helping you with the Christiansen case.

You seem to write as if you are a disinterested Cooper researcher. No, you're the advocate for Kenny. Nothing wrong with being an advocate for a preferred suspect. Jo is. The Foremans are. Sailshaw is. That's fine. You wrote a book about Kenny and spent a great deal of time creating an FBI report on him. So, any direction that will help you prove him in or out moves along the research on your preferred candidate.

I think of evidence like strands of a rope. The more strands, the stronger the rope. You start at a bit of a disadvantage with Kenny. No confession, no contemporary recollection tying him to the crime. That doesn't mean he's not not a suspect, just that you have to get your "strands" elsewhere.

Next problem is the physical description. Too short. Too white. Too bald. Wrong color eyes.

Much of your case is circumstancial and -- like Mr. Shutter said, I think -- a lot of he said-she said. And, let's face it there is a lot of personal baggage involved with Bernie Geestman coloring who is saying what. And, many of these witnesses are now elderly remembering details from 40 years ago.

I think Smokin99 made a very good case on what is missing. If the crux of your case is that Kenny suddenly had a whole lot of money he didn't have before the hijacking, there should be some good paper trails on where it was spent. I think it's fair to say that path has not been explored. You can say Gray didn't either -- but that doesn't change the fact that much of your case is anecdotal evidence.

I don't think the posters mean to say you haven't provided documentation - just that more is needed And, if you don't want to be the Kenny Christiansen advocate any more, that's fine. But then, don't keep linking to your FBI report.

well said Mark. I told Robert showing proof of Kenny's military background would help him. took pages to get anything from him. if someone did that to him.....source please.....dodging comes into play. (*yawn*)

the bottom line is showing the documents to prove the case. it's very simple. makes one feel warm and fuzzy inside B| when you don't show proper documentation. red flags appear.

watch the video on this site. several problems come up that I see.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/10785611.html?tab=video&c=y

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

ParrotheadVol

***If not posted yet..

Brad Meltzer was on CBS this morning show yesterday pushing Kenny C. as D.B. Cooper.

Meltzer has a new book out.

Video Below...

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_162-57608154/history-decoded-brad-meltzer-talks-conspiracy-theories/

If I had a suspect that I was pushing, Brad Meltzer is one of the last people I would want agreeing with me. These conspiracy theorists are all the same, and they are always wrong.

agree strongly - the professionalism shown on that "carnival act"
was laughable. The sad part is that uneducated people are
sucked in and take it ... seriously?

It's like the scene from "The Day the Earth Stood Still", a good
sci-fi movie, where Klatu the alien goes into the professor's
study and correct's his 'math'. In the next meeting between the
two they are standing before the same chalk board ... and the
math has changed! :D I always wondered if anyone in the
audience knew what the math on those boards was - if it had
anything to do with the plot! Does Meltzer know what the
math on the board behind him is? Is Meltzer, Klatu?
:D

Its the same illusion done for effect. (The Meltzer-Blevins
Effect). Who is copying who?

This Cooper Gong Show, is all for ratings! Has nothing to do
with the real Cooper case.

this guy wasn't impressed with old Brad ;)

I have just finished watching the season finale of Brad Meltzer’s Decoded where I appeared briefly at the start of the program.

My only motivation to agree to the interview was to discuss the linkage that I discovered between the Georgia Guidestones and the Burj Khalifa.

I want to make it clear that I am not an expert on the occult, much less Rosicrucianism. I have a degree in physics and I am a qualified computer benchmarking expert. I find the occult to be painful to study because it is illogical, irrational and offensive to a scientific mind, and this doesn’t even approach the many morally disturbing aspects of that topic.

The only reason I discuss occult subjects on this website is because of the obvious occult foundation of the Georgia Guidestones and the unsettling implications that follow logically from the monument’s links to the Burj Khalifa. Basically, that evidence proves that a deranged and demented group of cultists wields almost unbelievable wealth and power.

I am disappointed that the History Channel would focus on fanciful, irrational conjecture and fear mongering while completely discarding rational and objective discussion.

However, I am not completely surprised, because they fed me the lines on the Rosicrucians and pressured me many times to stick to their script. And out of the hours of interviews with the show’s producers and investigators, the program ultimately focused upon the scripted strawman quotes.

I’m just an ordinary man who happened to write an article on the Georgia Guidestones and stumbled upon the singularly remarkable links between the Georgia Guidestones and the Burj Khalifa. I am not a major media personality. I am not independently wealthy. For the most part, I stick to running my business and I don’t write much anymore, even on computer topics, for which I am best known.

It is remarkable to me that the History Channel would produce an entire episode in an attempt to discredit an ordinary guy, because they clearly scripted me to play the roll of the foil, the adversary that the rest of the program then tore down. Apparently, I made someone somewhere mad with my Georgia Guidestones research (Ted Turner perhaps?).

But they really didn’t do it very well. While they tried to make me look crazy, they countered the crazy guy with much crazier rebuttals and outrageous fear mongering. Sadly, this season of Decoded was embarrassingly poor on all levels. That they selected the Guidestones episode for the season finale just demonstrates how bad all of the other nine episodes were.

It has been an interesting experience and it will make me watch the History Channel much more skeptically. If my experience is representative — and there exists other accounts similar to mine — then the stories they tell are manufactured and manipulative with a wholesale disregard for truth and objectivity.

sailshaw

Grey Cop

Too bad you were not at our "Sleuths at the Museum" get together yesterday. I would have like to talk to you about your Kenney suspect that is too short (5ft 8in) and not of olive skin color.

Anyway we met at the Tacoma Museum of Washington History at 2:30 pm and had a good round of discussion and then gathered across the street at the Harmon Brewery for drinks and dinner. Those there were: Ron and Pat Forman, Bruce Smith, MeyerLouis, Wayne Cooke, Mark Bennett, and Bob Sailshaw. The first round of beer supplied by Mark 377. We had a great time and exchanges a lot of information.

Bob Sailshaw
[email protected]

Sorry but I wasn't invited. But I would have shown Kenneth P Christensen writing on the wall next to the playboy letter. ..But you can watch it now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atTJ_aEA8WQ
I will be at Ariel this Nov. The composite you use is an aged one not the way he looked that night. What are the colors in a camouflage make up kit? List them by name. The DNA under the stamps will match Lyle.
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

GreyCopGC148

***Grey Cop

Too bad you were not at our "Sleuths at the Museum" get together yesterday. I would have like to talk to you about your Kenney suspect that is too short (5ft 8in) and not of olive skin color.

Anyway we met at the Tacoma Museum of Washington History at 2:30 pm and had a good round of discussion and then gathered across the street at the Harmon Brewery for drinks and dinner. Those there were: Ron and Pat Forman, Bruce Smith, MeyerLouis, Wayne Cooke, Mark Bennett, and Bob Sailshaw. The first round of beer supplied by Mark 377. We had a great time and exchanges a lot of information.

Bob Sailshaw
[email protected]

Sorry but I wasn't invited. But I would have shown Kenneth P Christensen writing on the wall next to the playboy letter. ..But you can watch it now
I will be at Ariel this Nov. The composite you use is an aged one not the way he looked that night. What are the colors in a camouflage make up kit? List them by name. The DNA under the stamps will match Lyle.

Or you! ??? :D:ph34r::ph34r:

Cannot carry a tune in a bucket, but that song right now is MY song.

Lots of things have happened in the last 24 hours - too much to comprehend all at one time.

Too much to even think about.
Too much too late...at least for me.

Remember this - if you never remember anything about me or about Duane....Cooper DID beat the system! Sorry Sailshaw I am borrowing your expression because it is true.

Duane Weber was in WA and 34 yrs ago he took me on that Sentimental Journey.... My memories have finally been validated! The torture I have been put thur for 18 yrs was uncalled for..

The FBI did NOT do its job and one has to ask this major question - WHY?
18 yrs ago they could have solved the case if they had only listened - actually have had someone sit down with me and go thru the things I remembered. Instead the FBI collected some paper work and in 1998 sent me a letter dismissing Weber. Things the FBI did NOT even have - prints and dna.

They can't dismiss him anymore!
Now the FBI has to explain their actions - and their total discounting of the things only this thread heard....

There are those who do not post in this thread who have gone out of their way to help and dug deep into their own pockets to do research the FBI would not and did not do. WHY?

WHY has the FBI with-held so much information that could have solved the case many yrs ago?

Evidence was placed right infront of the FBI and they looked right past it. The FBI never took the time to hear what I had to say...NOW someone has actually heard me and it wasn't FBI. Private citizens (not the Citizens Sleuths) have more than likely solve the case - by actually LISTENING to what one woman was trying to tell.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

First, name one person on this thread besides me who has already released SO much on a single suspect.

Jo States:
DUHH! - you repeat and repeat and never complete any proof other than "duhhh it in the mail" kind of things.

Gray doesn't post here because he has more important things to do - like earn a paycheck - he does work for a magazine.

As for Kenny's income - it was pretty good considering. He was single and had NO dependents. Duhh! He really had no complaint, plus all the perks the job had - insurance, retirement, travel vouchers - he was doing OK!

BYE BYE - why don't you stay out the whole week on your camping trip - we could all use a break. U keep on and on repeating and repeating till we know it by heart!

Parrothead

I agree with your statement:

"If I had a suspect that I was pushing, Brad Meltzer is one of the last people I would want agreeing with me. These conspiracy theorists are all the same, and they are always wrong."

Something I did not mention from our visit to the Meuseum on Thursday was that MayerLouis took my 8x10 photo of Sheridan and held it up by the enlarged sketch of DB Cooper. We were surprised by the likeness and in paticular the scar or dimple about one inch from Sheridan's mouth in the direction of his left ear. That scar or dimple was in the same location and looked like that in Sheridan's head photo. The hair line and amount of forehead and the hair parted on the suspect's left side (all the same as the photo). See photo attached.

Bob Sailshaw
[email protected]

If I had a suspect that I was pushing, Brad Meltzer is one of the last people I would want agreeing with me. These conspiracy theorists are all the same, and they are always wrong.

RobertMBlevins

Shutter says in part:

'However, I am not completely surprised, because they fed me the lines on the Rosicrucians and pressured me many times to stick to their script. And out of the hours of interviews with the show’s producers and investigators, the program ultimately focused upon the scripted strawman quotes.

I’m just an ordinary man who happened to write an article on the Georgia Guidestones and stumbled upon the singularly remarkable links between the Georgia Guidestones and the Burj Khalifa...'

Well, due to the extremely heavy fog (which made target shooting beyond ten feet impossible), a weirded-out iPhone, and other factors, I got up early and returned home. I even tried to respond to your post last night from the campsite, but something wasn't working for me on that phone. Anyway, when I came home I saw your post above.

First, I've seen that episode and I was wondering whether you were the younger guest who wrote the book on the Guidestones, or the one they interviewed second, the slightly older guy. I also wondered what in the heck the Burj Khalifa, a frickin' 2,700 foot skyscraper in Dubai, has to do with some engraved stones privately erected in Georgia. They seem so different somehow. One can hold 35,000 people and has 900 apartments, the other...well, a bit different.

That said, I'm sorry you had such a poor experience with the Decoded crew. Mine was much different. No one 'fed me lines' and I never saw a script since they don't USE a script. Of course, they do work from a general story line so that everyone doesn't stand around talking about the weather. In my case, in one segment done at the Bonney Lake library, the director said: 'Just say what you think happened when the hijacker jumped and the cast will ask questions. Just answer the best you can...' No one ever told me what to say. EVER.

So...I also would point out that if they fed you lines and you went along with that, this means you were willing to LIE to be on the show, is that correct? You could have said no, you could have said you didn't know anything about the Rosicrucians?

Again, my experience was different. I worked very closely with associate producer Pete Berg and content research coordinator Marisa Kagan. Ms Kagan, especially, was very helpful to me in working with Bernie Geestman and helping to break through his initial lies regarding his relationship with Kenny Christiansen, and his attempts to force his own sister to withdraw things she had said previously. Kagan was very successful in this effort.

Now...I think it's also true that some episodes of that show have been better than others. But none of that has to do with the show being phony, or guests being coerced into lying on camera. It has to do with subject content, i.e. some mysteries are so deep-seated that they simply cannot be solved completely in 44 minutes of TV programming.

There seems to be a real effort in Cooperland to pick on anything in the media remotely related to Kenny Peter Christiansen. The evidence is there. Knocking on Decoded, calling Brad Meltzer a 'conspiracy theorist', (FYI: most of his books are actually NOVELS, and his top two non-fiction works are collections of stories about heroes like Rosa Parks, etc) posting hundreds of filthy-ass comments to any articles that appear on Kenny, and a wealth of other things. This has been typical. And frankly, I think I know the reason for this. It's because out of all the known suspects, the MOST evidence has been presented about Kenny, and this strikes fear into the hearts of anyone investigating the case who either doesn't believe it was Kenny, or who forwards a different suspect. It's a competition thing, and I discuss this in my new book. Hatred and backbiting go hand-in-hand in Cooperland.

Too bad you felt you had to go along with a bunch of BS you were allegedly 'fed' in order to appear on the show. I would have refused, if they had asked me to do the same. Instead of whining about it now, maybe you should have insisted on the truth when you showed up for filming that day.

Apr 26, 2010 ... But if all the translations ever made rendered the passage incorrectly, that would not ... It would have been good for that man if he had not been born. It would have been good for that man if he had not been born. ... It were better for
him, if that man had not been born (Mt. 26:24 Douay)....

Boy that was a quick camping trip in tje Hamma Hamma!

Hamma Hamma.

Heez .... baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

But you can watch it now

I watched your video. Coming up with "KeNNeV" from (ReNo NeV.) is interesting and imaginative but probably just coincidence. You need more proof.

Forget about cooper writing his name on the Ticket. Your the only one that thinks Kenny wrote on it. However, remember Cooper probably did get a carbon copy and might have tried to replicate some of the handwriting from the carbon copy if he did write any cooper letters.

It is remarkable to me that the History Channel would produce an entire episode in an attempt to discredit an ordinary guy, because they clearly scripted me to play the roll of the foil, the adversary that the rest of the program then tore down. Apparently, I made someone somewhere mad with my Georgia Guidestones research (Ted Turner perhaps?).

Thanks for welcoming me back.

I tried to watch the Video you are in at the History Channel website. The Guidestone video will not play. There is a picture of a key on it. The other videos will play. Your video is locked or something.

If you got another link with video, I would like to watch.

RobertMBlevins

Always interesting how you quote over someone's large post...and then respond with basically nothing of substance.

Here's a quote for you:

'In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing...'

Theodore Roosevelt

I like this one:

***'Most cynics are really crushed romantics: they've been hurt, they're sensitive, and their cynicism is a shell that's protecting this tiny, dear part in them that's still alive...'

Jeff Bridges

But this is my fave one on the subject. Gets right to the point and he's a writer I've always admired:

'Cynicism is humor in ill health...'

H.G. Wells

Well dear Coopperite maven, (id. is a trusted expert in a particular field, who seeks to pass knowledge on to others. The word maven comes from Hebrew, via Yiddish, and ...)

I am but a mere spectator to your occult art. Aren't you
supposed to be camping in the Hamma Hamma!? You said you
were.... and told this forum to GFI! Now you are baaaaaack, like
Freddie Krueger again. posting heir, ja? I am simply trying to
follow your various moves and contortions, and decipher your
story! Which admittedly has become a very strange story to say
the least!

Some guy in So CA is now saying you are a "plant". A plant by
WHO!? The FBI? A plant by MAADD? Your Kenny broomstick tale
for all seasons ? The consummate Internet Disrupter?

Don't blame me (or anyone else, sir) for your antics!
We are mere spectators and some have become actual
researchers! to this phenominon called Blevins Hamma Hamma
Globalism. Wage earner sheeple notwithstanding of course!

The graph says it al!

Lordy, Lordy! Was eigentlich los ist!!!!

:S

testxyz

But you can watch it now

I watched your video. Coming up with "KeNNeV" from (ReNo NeV.) is interesting and imaginative but probably just coincidence. You need more proof.

Forget about cooper writing his name on the Ticket. Your the only one that thinks Kenny wrote on it. However, remember Cooper probably did get a carbon copy and might have tried to replicate some of the handwriting from the carbon copy if he did write any cooper letters.

Residue from testicular cells in the leau prove he was an expert
in the Southern Sinai Script (proto Aaramaic) at Serabit
el-Khadim. Possible link to Phonecian! Olve skin thus explained -

This will be uploaded to YouTube too, in due course, too!

Wasn't Duane Phonecian? Kenny was Scandinavian!

RobertMBlevins

Whatever....:S

Came home because the fog had cut visibility to ten feet or less and my iPhone was giving me fits. These days, certain people who like me (yes...there are a few LOL) feel better if they can contact me when I go off into the hills alone. The fog was the biggest problem, though.

The only person I currently know in Southern California is Gayla's mother, who lives in Vista. I don't count Skipp, since he's closer to San Francisco.

If I were a plant, I would be an orchid I think. I like orchids.

georger

Some guy in So CA is now saying you [Blevins] are a "plant". A plant by WHO!? The FBI? A plant by MAADD? Your Kenny broomstick tale for all seasons ? The consummate Internet Disrupter?

Georger, I think the fellow in Southern California has the right idea but it's probably not one of the organizations you mentioned.

Maybe it is the Smokers of the World, and I don't mean tobacco smokers, or the Organization of Little Green Men from Mars that sent Blevins.

But if Blevins and NPR go the Decoded route, they will be claiming that it has now been proven that KC was Cooper based on the newly discovered fact, according to a "Leading Cooper Researcher", that all the land deeds associated with KC were faked by unbelievers, such as Smokin99, Shutter, and Jo Weber.

And that all "True Believers" that KC was Cooper still swear on a stack of Bibles that only Blevins book (the 18th edition?) contains the "truth".

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

Wow. Cool attachment pic in pink you did. I'm certainly flattered you went to the trouble to create it. It's so cool I want to give it an Official Name. How about 'Carbon Star Pretty in Pink'. No, really. I am flattered you would actually do all that for me.

Can we say: 'obsessed' (?)

Forget it. I suppose a 'thank you' is called for instead. Thank you.

Robert99

Some guy in So CA is now saying you [Blevins] are a "plant". A plant by WHO!? The FBI? A plant by MAADD? Your Kenny broomstick tale for all seasons ? The consummate Internet Disrupter?

Georger, I think the fellow in Southern California has the right idea but it's probably not one of the organizations you mentioned.

Maybe it is the Smokers of the World, and I don't mean tobacco smokers, or the Organization of Little Green Men from Mars that sent Blevins.

But if Blevins and NPR go the Decoded route, they will be claiming that it has now been proven that KC was Cooper based on the newly discovered fact, according to a "Leading Cooper Researcher", that all the land deeds associated with KC were faked by unbelievers, such as Smokin99, Shutter, and Jo Weber.

And that all "True Believers" that KC was Cooper still swear on a stack of Bibles that only Blevins book (the 18th edition?) contains the "truth".

Robert99

I assure you ... R2 does not belong to a cult!@

The real story will take a twist the cultists can't keep up with.

Not even Hamma-Hamma ben Blevinaide Shri Raddish!

RobertMBlevins

The report was being downloaded more than a hundred times a month, between the website link and the Newsvine article. Someone, at some point, was going to get curious on whether it is accurate.

Blevins, Maybe Judgment Day is rapidly approaching for your KC theory.

Have you selected your hideaway in the mountains yet?

Robert99

It's uploaded at YouTube. I wonder whether the person who uploaded is allowed to do this, but here it is anyway.

Thanks, I will look at it later.

GreyCop could be onto something with the Reno Letter.

Wasn't K.C. a Flight Attendant or Stewart for Northwest Airlines?

If so, he was in the "hospitality" industry and probably
heard plenty of times "thanks for the hospitality" from
passengers. Especially back then when people tended to
be more formal with word usuage.

Reno Letter has "Thanks for the Hospitality" in it.

Boy that was a quick camping trip in tje Hamma Hamma!

Hamma Hamma.

Heez .... baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Right Georger. I posted late last night and by noon here he was posting. So what kind of camping trip does a man leave for in the evening and then is home by mid morning the next day - Maybe a sleep - over, but NOT a camping trip!

Geeze if I had done what Blevins just did, you guys would be raking me over the coals - HOT ones! When some one lies - it always catches up with them! Invariably if they tell LOTS of lies they actually forget when they are lieing! Such is with Blevins or maybe he actually thinks KC is Cooper. Nahhh! he is trying to sell a bill of goods and his only prayer (if he knows how to pray) is for no concret evidence being found that will point at any other subject ever proposed.

Well, he is a day late and a $ short!
You, Think?

P.S. Himmelsbach is not doing too well and he is in lots of pain. He said he was OK, but I could hear the pain in his voice and told him if I didn't see him in WA that I would see him UP THERE, someday in the future!

He knew what I meant and he chuckled and I said GOOD BYE.

RobertMBlevins

Proving whether or not KC bought the Bonney Lake house for cash would be good...but not good enough to prove he was the hijacker.

I think showing KC bought the Bonney Lake house for cash would be very helpful. With no confession, not matching the description and most of the witnesses' comments speculative at best, the main KC argument is that his whereabouts where unknown during the hijacking and he suddenly had a lot of money. Spending a bunch of cash is central to the claim that KC is a suspect.

That expression alone would mean only one thing to me - someone who had been in the SOUTH for some time. Like New Orleans, Atlanta, Most of Georgia and Alabama. Very doubtful a N.Yorker or some one from Chicago would ever use the terminology....not even the mid west.

The guy posting that toots KC - he better choose his points just a little better than relying on a ticket that was NOT signed by Cooper and that ONE expression - just is a dead give away.

That expression if it even belonged to Cooper SCREAMS - Weber, Weber weber! The FBI might also check the handwriting of the bottle dyed blond who was with Cooper afterwards - the one who aided him and was afraid of being accused of being a conspirator.

"We all have a little Larceny in our Heart" Clara wrote that in a letter to Max Gunther and it was written in an old letter she wrote many yrs later".

The FBI never did a handwriting comparison to her letters - they didn't even ask to see her letters written to another party. The FBI never compared the type writer print used to the one used in the early days to those connecting to another suspect!

I did and they are not a match!

There was an OLD typewriter I gave to the GOODWILL before we moved from CO...just too much weight and my typewriter was newer and much better. Duane had some kind of attachment to that old manual typewriter. Bet when his sister died the FBI would have found letters Duane wrote to her aT Christmas - done with that same darn typewriter.

Wonder if her son kept any of Duane's old letters written to his sister? I expect he got rid of most things before he took her from CA to his home in another state in her last yr or so of life.

Funny Duane mentioned that one of key had a problem and needed replacing, but it was a key that a left handed person would wear down quicker than a right handed person! Fact of Fiction?