47 47
quade

DB Cooper

RobertMBlevins

Hmm. Well, I've been comparing documents on the sale of the house in Bonney Lake. I'm not completely done with this investigation quite yet, although I've discovered some interesting things.

Apparently, Kenny was quite fond of using promissory notes. An additional promissory note on the sale of the house has been discovered with (again) the names of Joe and Ann Grimes installed. This one is for one-half of the actual sale price of the house, but doesn't mention anything about a down payment or any arrangements on the OTHER half of the price.

Discussing this with Skipp Porteous today, this is what we think may have happened:

1) Kenny probably couldn't qualify for a house loan based on his income of $512 a month.

2) If Kenny had a bunch of money legitimately (as people have hinted) then why wouldn't he just write a check, or list on the promissory note the arrangements for a down payment? There is nothing about a total balance. That only appears on a different document filed with the county. Possible answer: In order to write a check that large, you have to also make deposits to a bank, and that could get the attention of the IRS, maybe even the FBI.

3) Important Point: We know FOR CERTAIN that the house and adjoining lot were sold to Kenny by a couple where Bernie Geestman was the Best Man at their wedding, although Geestman has denied knowing anything at all about how Kenny found or bought THAT particular home. Frankly, we think he's lying.

4) Theory: If you had a lot of cash lying around, and you wanted to buy a house (comes with certain legal paperwork and other things), then maybe a promissory note is the best way. You promise to pay, you pay it off in a reletively short time. Say...maybe between April and the next purchase from the same people in October. Spread out the cash payments over several months, for example. It's unlkely that the Grimes (if Kenny was the hijacker) had any clue what was going on. It's easier to believe someone who made a habit of telling people he was paid well (Kenny), could raise that money on the short-term. Over a few months, rather than all at once, which might attract attention. This might even work better if you were the sellers and one of your best friends (Geestman) falsely touted that the buyer (Kenny) made a lot of money at the airline and could easily pay off the note.

5) Along the way, as a favor to your good buddy Bernie Geestman...you go ahead and drop $5,000 on his sister so Bernie can move HER and her kids out of his house once and for all. She and her kids had come out from Minnesota after her divorce and moved in with the Geestmans'.

6) Bernie also denies knowing anything about the loan to his sister or the arrangements on it. Says this: "He was a nice guy, I guess." And when asked how Kenny could have gotten the money for the loan, says this: "I thought those airline people were paid pretty well..." This is BS, since he worked for NWA for years, knew Kenny very well, and was aware of the poor pay at NWA. Besides, his own sister said it was Bernie whom she asked to approach Kenny, and Bernie who delivered it to her. She paid it back directly to Kenny over a two-year period.

Still working on this. I don't have all the details yet. If there's anything else I will post up.

But the reality is that even if it is proven Kenny didn't have the money to do all these things, and still did them...doesn't prove he was the hijacker. The only people who know for sure what the entire truth on Kenny is are Margaret Ann Miller (Geestman) and Bernie Geestman.

Unfortunately, Bernie isn't talking and his ex-wife sold her ranch (using a bank officer she swore to confidentiality) and blew town without leaving a forwarding address...

You know, sometimes I just wonder how many coincidences have to pile up before someone at the Seattle FBI finally gets curious. He was an ex-paratrooper. Fifteen years after he started working for NWA he was writing letters home stating how unhappy he was with them. He's digging ditches and picking apples the year before the crime to make ends meet. Suddenly he's buying a house and making a high-dollar loan under suspicious circumstances. Decades later, his best friend starts spouting one lie after another to anyone investigating KC as possibly being Cooper. Too many coincidences. Like I said, if this shit had all come out in 1972, the FBI would have been all over him with questions. We will probably never know the truth on Kenneth Peter Christiansen.

Maybe Kenny had a rich brother named Lyle? And got burned in
the process, until at length Kenny was able to pay Lyle back at
the end? Something held these two guys together during Kenny's
life such that Kenny wills his estate to Lyle in the end ... ?

Maybe forget Margaret Ann Miller (Geestman) and Bernie
Geestman and ask Lyle what he hasn't told/shown you?
There is something that explains Lyle trying to cash in.
Have you ever asked Margaret and Bernie about Lyle?
They might not want to talk about it! :D

It could be the Standard model rather than the Relativistic
Geestman model which relies on 4 Clydesdales passing through
the eye of a camel?

:S

RobertMBlevins

Georger says in part:

'Maybe Kenny had a rich brother named Lyle? And got burned in the process, until at length Kenny was able to pay Lyle back at the end? Something held these two guys together during Kenny's life such that Kenny wills his estate to Lyle in the end ... ?

Maybe forget Margaret Ann Miller (Geestman) and Bernie
Geestman and ask Lyle what he hasn't told/shown you?

It could be the Standard model rather than the Relativistic
Geestman model which relies on 4 Clydesdales passing through the eye of a needle?...'

Maybe this, maybe that. Lyle wasn't rich, nor did he give Kenny money. Do you understand the term 'double standard'? YOU were the one demanding answers to certain questions. When I work on providing those answers, you come aboard with a load of BS. Why should I ignore Geestman or his ex-wife? The wife has consistently pointed to her husband as being involved in the hijacking in SIX interviews over a NINE MONTH period. Some interviews went for the entire weekend. On the last one, she admits Bernie was actually with Christiansen the week they disappeared. Meanwhile, Bernie has been telling a shitload of lies all along, more of which emerge all the time. So I should ignore all that? Get real.

You officially go on the 'ignore question list'. Next time you have a question on Kenny, have someone else post it for you.

Funny!

GreyCopGC148

Well it looks like the RENO letter has nothing to do with Duane Weber at all ,You can see kenne right in it .After 42 years it only took me 15 seconds or less .HA HA HA DB COOPER GC 148 THE GRAY COP GAME .

The Letter to a newpaper with the CODE was not the one you mentioned above.

It was the one with the CODE in it which said if you can decipher the Code then you can find me. Perhaps it was not the Reno paper, but I have the notes and my communications and records of my phone call to a man with the California newspaper that received it.

Interesting that this article has not been mentioned in so far as the one publicized by this thread and by Galen Cook.

As for all of this squawbling between any of U guys - I have nothing to do with that.

As for Blevins how he could possible say he didn't know who Gilliam was - he certainly has never done his Cooper research nor read any postings other than those he chose to read and respond too.

Coffelt was a subject long long forgotten - wonder why? Coffelt was investigated by a TV commentator and he wrote a book that has NEVER been published. Coffelt was one of the very first suspects who faded into oblivion!

The man who investigated him and wrote about him and did some TV spots on him - was still alive several months ago. I have tried to reach him for 6 months now. I fear he has expired.

I just deleted a very long post.
All about politics and what the president said today. Note I did NOT use a capital P.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Skyjack 71 the envelope to the RENO NEWSPAPER says KENNE on it.In Kenneys block lettering, remove the top of the R and you can see his name GC 148
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

"funny thing is....you are the only one who thinks he is 100% right......roflmao

Bob, you seem to be mixed up on the meaning of facts...

still not buying it...... "

GEZUS KAY-RIST!!!! You can twist a pretzel into a ball of knots. I did not say I was 100% right, I said I was 100% sure of what I experienced. See how you can't get facts straight? It is no wonder why you can't understand anything. (Further comment deleted as unnecessary)

"Maybe forget Margaret Ann Miller (Geestman) and Bernie
Geestman and ask Lyle what he hasn't told/shown you?"

Don't be silly. He knows damned well that Lyle perpetrated a hoax precipitated by a letter/request in Kenny's will. He wanted to be a DB Cooper. A WANNBE!!! Lyle has tried his best to do this for his dead brother. Ratacyzak (Rataczak) verified this to me long before Blevins got involved. Blevins was mentioned as a possible medium for the story. Surprising, huh? Strange but true.

BobKnoss

"funny thing is....you are the only one who thinks he is 100% right......roflmao

GEZUS KAY-RIST!!!! You can twist a pretzel into a ball of knots. I did not say I was 100% right, I said I was 100% sure of what I experienced. See how you can't get facts straight? It is no wonder why you can't understand anything. (Further comment deleted as unnecessary)

Is that right Bobby.....lets take a look at your post...shall we B|

Bob says on "Oct 6, 2013, 12:28 PM"

"I know 100% that I am right and NOBODY can take that away from me, EVER. Facts are facts and that doesn't change."

you are 100% incorrect (again)....plus you don't have any facts! zero, zilch, Nada, zip, nothing!

do not pass go! do not collect 200 dollars!

Have a nice day Bobby...B|
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

RobertMBlevins

But the reality is that even if it is proven Kenny didn't have the money to do all these things, and still did them...doesn't prove he was the hijacker. The only people who know for sure what the entire truth on Kenny is are Margaret Ann Miller (Geestman) and Bernie Geestman.

Robert,
I went back and re-read "Blast" last night. I'm very skeptical about Marg knowing the truth. However, you have one thing nobody else with a preferred suspect has. IF Bernie Geestman was KC during that weekend -- you have someone who can provide KC an alibi or has knowledge of the crime. The FBI isn't going to talk to him -- if you want to find the truth, you're going to have to talk to Bernie.

As you can see I had to keep the reno letter back.So when you said I just cant see the mach I could simply wait .Then show you his own name right on the first letter ever sent .NOW theirs no denying it, SORRY everyone but the case has been solved 6 13 13 GC148 Thanks for your hospitality HA HA HA DB COOPER AKA DAN COOPER
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

So basically, at this point, it appears that there is no documented evidence (as in tangible evidence, not someone's "testimony" 40 years later) proving that Kenny paid cash for the property or gave anyone a loan. And in fact there is a promissory note for part of the property. Looking like some somebodies just jumped the gun.

But really, no one wants to hear wild speculation or made up theories about why someone signs a promissory note. Occam says it's cause he doesn't have the money to pay all of it upfront.

This is amazing. Gray, Porteus, and Blevins all said that Kenny paid cash for the property. Blevins goes on to say that Kenny loaned Geestman's sister 5000, They even said that they had documentation proving all of this.
But apparently there is at least one promissory note saying the opposite, the deeds do not prove that he paid cash (quite the opposite, actually), and, as far as we know, there is no corroborative documentation of the loan. Few statements, not all of the tax records, no receipts. One has to wonder what they were going on to make their claims of all this cash paid out.

LOL..... I don't know -- I'm thinking there might not be a whole lot of confidence in someone investigating deeds and promissory notes that got it so wrong the first time. Just saying. And why would you need Bernie Geestman's family's opinion of the documents? The paperwork should stand on its own.

So, hopefully the documents that are out there will be published at some point. I guess I could order them from the county or try the LDS route, but I don't know if I care enough to spend the time and money.

Barring someone coming up with the documentation, I'm thinking that we've uncovered yet another myth. Cause really - think about it - if you take away the wild spending spree AND you have a valid reason for the amount of the estate that Occam says probably has more to do with the sale of real estate purchased in 1961 than a hijacking, you're left with a 5'8'' bald disgruntled NWA employee and a lot of anecdotal 40 year old stories about guess who didn't come to dinner. :)
As for the tie clip/tack, if I'm not mistaken, someone identified it as belonging to McCoy too. So it's hard to put too much stock in that.

WHat's so ironic about all of this is that, on first glance, KC was one of the top matches to the composite, in my opinion. Not the physical characteristics in the description, but certainly the facial likeness that was rendered from witness descriptions. When the first reports came out about Christiansen, I was excited that Geoff, et al might be on to something.
But, alas, we've been told that the witness descriptions don't mean anything. So theres that. It's like the more you try to prove something the less likely it becomes...and you don't have the description as a fall back cause you tried so hard to discount the witnesses. What a cluster. :)B|

but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

GreyCopGC148

As you can see I had to keep the reno letter back.So when you said I just cant see the mach I could simply wait .Then show you his own name right on the first letter ever sent .NOW theirs no denying it, SORRY everyone but the case has been solved 6 13 13 GC148 Thanks for your hospitality HA HA HA DB COOPER AKA DAN COOPER

See my New Video here: B|

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2YwUMX-zbo

Written by Paul Geivett

GreyCopGC148

Skyjack 71 the envelope to the RENO NEWSPAPER says KENNE on it.In Kenneys block lettering, remove the top of the R and you can see his name GC 148

lol....GC, I hope you have some vacation time coming up. I don't know..I think you might be stretching.......Why not just send it to a paper in KENNEbunkport, ME or KENNEsaw, GA. or any city in KENtucky. lol...I'm thinking all the Kenny folks should have just stuck with the composite and quit while you're ahead. Oh well - whatever makes the boat float. Still waiting on my free book. :)

So..... do you see the young lady or the old crone? :)
http://www.moillusions.com/2008/12/just-some-few-old-hags.html
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

smokin99

*** Skyjack 71 the envelope to the RENO NEWSPAPER says KENNE on it.In Kenneys block lettering, remove the top of the R and you can see his name GC 148

lol....GC, I hope you have some vacation time coming up. I don't know..I think you might be stretching.......Why not just send it to a paper in KENNEbunkport, ME or KENNEsaw, GA. or any city in KENtucky. lol...I'm thinking all the Kenny folks should have just stuck with the composite and quit while you're ahead. Oh well - whatever makes the boat float. Still waiting on my free book. :)

THERE IS ONLY ONE REASON.. and if you don't know by now than I give up on you . The trick in the question was how fast you could agree on some thing .So it wasn't the queen .SO as you can see you don't really want the case solved at all but that's your thing .

Written by Paul Geivett

Puyallup in 1971? What are the connections to Weber. Stanley Gilliam lived in PUYALLUP and Duane had connections to his wife's family. The connections originated in CA.

Gilliam is a man who received a phone call prior to the skyjacking & Gilliam felt he had inadvertently provide Cooper with information needed to make a sucessful jump from the 727!

Stanley Gilliam contacted the FBI and I believe the FBI ended up investigating him! A man comes forward with information and then he becomes suspect! No wonder witness didn't come forward!

Any one of you who have connections to Puyallup?

Blevins maintained the town was a large size in 1971. Hell it wasn't any larger than my home town in 1971 and that was small.

I am still curious if the Bonney Lake property ever had any connections to Gilliam or Barth in any way what so ever - Want to go back to the 40's. .

Gilliam and another man by the name of BARTH (out of CA) worked with Wayward young men - programs that spawned out of CA and the out of McNeil. The Programs were instituted because of the over population of the prison in the mid 40's. They formed several camps and more than was originally believed.

Their work with young men in the 40's is a known fact - so why did the FBI not consider that Cooper was one of those young men.

I do NOT believe Barth or Gilliam had any knowledge of this caper or who did it. Perhaps Cooper was bitter & trying to prove something in 1971 or desperate. Maybe these guys gave up on him and this was his way of getting back. I do NOT know what the motive was - but, I will assure you that Weber had FOND memories of the area and a man I believe to be Gilliam.

Someone took the knowledge they had of the area and actually pulled this damn thing off. Cooper was NOT a current LOCAL in 1971 - as that makes NO sense what so ever. Why did Cooper choose WA - that is because he had a personal connection to the area and if he was going to die doing the BIG ONE it was going to be in WA.

Some where there is a grave that Duane showed me. We did NOT go close but he pointed in that direction and said he used to know someone that was buried there. For some reason the cemetary is blocked out of my memory. Perhaps because he didn't actually take me to the cemetary - he simply mentioned if from another area. For some reason I cannot take my mind back to that point.
The place my mind went to I went to see in 2010, but it was pouring rain and the graves looked so very old. The few I did see were old graves. Was never sure if I found the right grave yard.

The parts about Paradise in my story I found in OLD records I had.
Duane had mentioned going up the Interstate about THE BOYS used to camp there & there used to be a way to get there from under the highway to the power lines and pipe lines. I do not know if there is still a stream or covert under the highway in that area.

Jerry Thomas kept claiming the above area is were Duane made his comment about Cooper. IT WAS NOT! T

The stream were Duane made his comment about Cooper was in The LaCames area and NOTHING I could ever do - would prove other wise to JT. When I was talking to him in 1997 to 2000 - I kept trying to tell him about Lake LaCames - but I thought it was a river. OUR communication was very disoriented. JT even claimed I was on the OR side and that Duane and I crossed at Portland and that is NOT true!

For some reason JT wanted to discredit me and to make sure NO one ever heard my story about the Washougal and Lake LaCames - he never dreamt that I would be able to go out there and retrace the trip in 2010. 14 yrs later! His central EGO was not going to let anyone, but him find Cooper!

Also note the only map I had seen was the little map in Max's book and then whatever was in Mr. H's book. I had another map of 1/2 of the USA. When I did obtain better maps - no thanks to JT, I then tried to explain were Duane had taken me - but JT kept BASHING ME and calling me a liar and fantasy story teller just like he did in this thread in 2006 when he found me here. From 2001 to 2006 I had washed him out of my hair!

IF I HAD BEEN ABLE TO GO OUT TO WA AT THAT TIME AND HAVE RENTED A CAR TO RETRACE OUR TRIP - THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN OVER YRS AND YRS AGO.

All it takes to solve this case is documentation the FBI nor anyone else can cover up! [;)Prove Duane was connected to Barth and to Gilliam and this case is over. Put Duane at one of the camps they used! I believe this is also how Duane knew Ed Horan - Ed was an airplane mechanic!. WA is the area Duane knew Ed from! Gilliam flew all kinds of planes - find out if Ed ever worked on them. Locate pictures made from that time of Gilliam and his wife - and you will put Duane in WA.

:|Making a fool out of myself one more time, BUT at this STAGE, I have ZERO to loose! The world thinks JO is crazy, delusional and off her rocker. Jo knows it is the stress of the situation and having to fight the endstage of her life at this time. Did God or the Devil put me with Duane?

I have NOTHING to loose - the system so far has won & has used up my life. I chose to do this and to fight this battle till the end against a secretive government and their tactics.

If the government did NOT have a hand in this - they had knowledge of the individual or individuals involved - or the FBI needs to re-evaluate the capablilities of their agents. The Cooper Case is a fiasco or it is a cover-up. The FBI needs to owe up to the fact they made mistakes and continued to make the same mistakes for 42 yrs.

mrshutter45

***"funny thing is....you are the only one who thinks he is 100% right......roflmao

Is that right Bobby.....lets take a look at your post...shall we B|

Bob says on "Oct 6, 2013, 12:28 PM"

"I know 100% that I am right and NOBODY can take that away from me, EVER. Facts are facts and that doesn't change."

you are 100% incorrect (again)....plus you don't have any facts! zero, zilch, Nada, zip, nothing!

do not pass go! do not collect 200 dollars!

Have a nice day Bobby...B|

I am 100% sure that what I experienced is true and correct and what I have presented is accurate and correct, but nobody's perfect. The facts I have presented are 100% right and I am usually right. Sometimes I have to correct myself, like any normal human being.

You, on the other hand should be correcting everything you state, as I have yet to hear two things in a row that even approximate anything close to actual fact, even with a rewrite, Badgerman. Rather than keep on badgering, why not actually follow up on what really happened? Go against your morals? The Lord is keeping count on you, and you got lots of repentin' to do for bearing false witness...

Bob, there is nothing you can say or do to me. period! your facts? you don't have any. stop trying to blame others for the mistakes you make!

I don't have any story to tell. you have several. nothing matches up. when you check things you have stated in the past, nothing exists.

John Anderson..."yes the one who ran for President"
no John Anderson matches your theory.

Dave Haapala does not have a communications company.

you were not a College drop out as you mentioned in the past.

no oil pipeline. no canopy stitching to memorize etc. etc.

the Government does not work out of the backyard of someones house. the only person here you are fooling is yourself!

If anyone is "badgering" on this form, it would be you!!!

Have another beautiful day in your little world.....B|

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

GreyCopGC148

****** Skyjack 71 the envelope to the RENO NEWSPAPER says KENNE on it.In Kenneys block lettering, remove the top of the R and you can see his name GC 148

THERE IS ONLY ONE REASON.. and if you don't know by now than I give up on you . The trick in the question was how fast you could agree on some thing .So it wasn't the queen .SO as you can see you don't really want the case solved at all but that's your thing .

I never said it was the queen and actually I am on the fence about wanting it solved. On the one hand I do, on the other not so much. Because I think that the only way to solve it is with concrete physical evidence. And to call it solved without concrete physical evidence would feel very unsatisfying to me. So in that sense - if it's gonna be called "solved" based on a lot of hearsay and tea leaves in the bottom of the cup- yeah -- I'd rather have the puzzle.

But random ramblings and talking in circles which you have done from day one on this thread will not get it solved. You haven't sent your book which you said you were going to -- but that's okay. We can go off what we have:

You say Kenny's handwriting matches handwriting on the letters - I don't see it. Plus the letters have never been proven to have been sent by the hijacker.
You've also matched Kenny's handwriting to the handwriting on the ticket. However, you've never seen any of the ticket agent's handwriting and it is unlikely that the hijacker wrote out the ticket.

You say that Kenny's name is spelled out in RENO NE. Of course you first have to make the R a K and you have to throw away the o and live with the fact that Kenny is not spelled Kenne. I still say that's a stretch.

You say Curtis Eng and Larry Carr say the case is solved and closed and the reason it's taking so long for him to tell CNN is because all the evidence has been sent to Quantico.
That's about the extent of it. I won't even go into the Grey Cup business or the leap you made when you thought KC had been in the property before 1972.
SO pardon me if I'm less than overwhelmed by your evidence as presented so far. But that's just my take on it.
But hey, go for it. I've been wrong before. And don't have a problem with admitting when I am.
Just not seeing the need to do that yet. Sorry. :):)

I think this is what he is trying to do. the second line is where you can see Kenn..E

See attachment......B|

mrshutter45

I think this is what he is trying to do. the second line is where you can see Kenn..E

See attachment......B|

Geeze! what a stretch! Comparing unproval to unproval!

I am still working on the Gilliam/Puyallup. Remember that Blevins said it was a good size town.
Well according to the size he stated for the 70's - what was it in 1940's!

Back to the Gilliam connections.
Barth was the maiden name of Gilliam's wife. She haled from CA in the very same place Duane's parents lived and she was born in the same yr as Duane. Duane and his family told me about the Barths - but I had never connected it to Gilliam.....

"Friends of the FAMILY" made arrangements for Duane when he was sent to McNeil. Now I know what the arrangements were and who made the arrangements. Ed Horan (Hurand) was one of the men who also worked with Gilliam.
/ or Barth. Ed was a helicopter and airplane mechanic.

Barth used these young men as part of the"team". I do not know if Barth was the older man from Ca or his son or if he had a son. May even be the wrong Barth. I

The young men who participated in these camps were selected because they had NOT committed violent crimes and this was their actual first offense and being sent to a Federal prison. McNeil was over crowded and the older criminals had been known to commit unthinkable crimes against the younger inmates.

Remember this picture?

RobertMBlevins

Saw this posted by someone calling themselves 'Former Suburban Mom' at This Link. Supposedly, it is the granddaughter of Gilliam. But according to the account, Gilliam was not investigated by the FBI, but instead kept the phone call a secret until he was dying. Whether it is true or not, I haven't a clue but here it is:

'A mere two weeks before his death I filmed him telling a story that he had kept in his vault of secrets.

My memory is not sharp like my grandfather’s. This is why I write fiction. Here is my best recount:

In 1971 Grandpa Stan was part of a test in which the aft staircase of a 727 was opened in flight to allow for the emergency release of cargo. The data and test were to show that the door could safely be opened to allow for items of about eighteen inches to pass through.

One day he was handed a phone by a man in his department, “Stan, he needs information from the aft staircase test…” For the next several minutes Grandpa answered specific questions relating to the test. The conversation struck him as odd from beginning to end. Placing the phone back in its cradle he turned to the man who had given him the phone – who was responsible for checking clearance – and asked to whom he had been speaking. The man turned white. He had been too distracted to clear the caller.

Grandpa turned white and swore at the man. He hadn’t asked for clearance either.

Not long after, D.B. Cooper famously hijacked Flight 305 – a Boeing 727 – from our local airport and allegedly escaped through the aft staircase. Eighteen inches is a reasonable width measurement of a man wearing a parachute. As well as easily wide enough for, say, a huge bag of money.

My grandfather spent his life convinced that he was not only one of the few people to have carried on an extensive conversation with D.B. Cooper, he may have actually given him the knowledge necessary to complete his crime.

Deeply ashamed, he kept the story from Boeing and the F.B.I. Saving it instead for a deathbed confession...'

This coincides with Bill Rataczak's statement where he said: 'The stairs will drop about 24-36" in flight..." (paraphrased) Although the test refers more to width than height, I believe.

I had heard the story before she ever wrote it. It was my understanding that he did contact the FBI. But, all we have is a Grand-daughter who claims to have taped his confession and she is a writer. Problem was this - I had heard the story before it ever appeared on a computer!

I have not been able to get the story of how Gilliam met his wife whose occupation was the same as the woman Duane told me about.

I have told this for yrs and you can go back to my early descriptions of our trip to WA and you will note that Duane as he passed a building in Vancouver pointed it out and told me it used to be the telephone company and he knew a woman who used to work there.

Gilliam's wife worked at the Telephone Co. Gilliams wife came from the same part of CA Duane's family resided in. Her maiden name was Barth and I had been looking for a Barth for yrs. as the name of the family Duane's parents knew from the war had moved to CA. In 1943 the Webers made the move to CA as there was NO work in Ohio.

Duane's brother and sister had told me Ma Weber had crawled under the bed when the great storm Loraine came thu and causes so much destruction.

Mrs Weber gave birth to a son and her friend had a daughter in 1924. Could be a complete set of co-incidences, but I do not think so.
Someone had sent me some research papers on the Weber family - the story I was told was that Pa Weber (Duane's father) had 2 friends he enlisted with and they went to CA and he moved his family to CA in 1943. There were NO jobs in Ohio.

I need to know where the Barths lived prior to living in CA and when the man who was Duane's father age enlisted...and when Duane's father enlisted. Or in what branch Mr. Barth served and in what branch Mr. Weber served - I only know that the 3 guys enlisted at the same time.

The missing pieces of the story fell together when I learned where the Barths lived and that Gilliams wife had worked at Ma Bell. I had heard a similar story ...from Duane, his sister and his brother.

I had tried to find things on a Gilliam before because of something Duane's brother had told me and this could be part of what John wanted to talk to me privately about in 2004. We all know that Duane's sister suffered a hearth attack before John and I could talk and all I do know is that a note was found among his things that said "Duane had paracute training". Remember that John knew Tosaw personally!

Too many damn links to ignore.

John Claudian Weber and Stanley Gilliam both worked for Boeing in WA state. I believe it was either Barth or Gilliam that Duane's brother John purchased an investiment in the the Tacoma area. As Duane said it was not the right time, but according to the grand daughter her father bought a furniture store and it burned down.

I have repeatedly asked the FBI to tell me what John Claudian Weber purchased with another person in the Tacoma area. It was a co-worker with Boeing. I do not know the time frame of the purchase was - nor to I know the time frames in which the Brother lived in WA.

The pictures on the wall of their foyer showed a friend and the only reason I took notice was the unusual tie the man had one and I had only seen one other tie like that... A man in Atlanta whose father worked for Boeing and he was wearing his dad's tie. I even accused 377 of having posted a picture of a man with that tie, but I never found it. Of course JO sees things and lives in this little imaginary world only she can see!

georger

***I think this is what he is trying to do. the second line is where you can see Kenn..E

See attachment......B|

Im writing from Quantumko.

These letters have been tamper with. The K's are merely
(the) R's with the tops chopped off.

correct. I put the picture in paint & removed the top part of the R. and erased what was in between. that 's why I showed the original on top. my guess is that Paul is trying to say Kenny picked Reno for this purpose. I should have explained the picture with a littler more detail of what I did with the letter....

Robert, many crimes are "about the money" bank robberies, Burglary, strong armed robbery, Bernie Madoff etc. how can you conclude money was the reason "he got away with it"

just because we have no trace of Cooper after the jump doesn't mean he made it. most criminals have a hard time keeping there mouth shut. nothing is written in stone of where he jumped, so, concluding he survived can only be a possibility. there are also lots of clues indicating he wasn't as smart as people think he was.

McCoy performed his crime with accuracy, landing exactly where he wanted. he was in complete control of what was going on with the plane & how it was flown. his mouth got him caught. the experience McCoy had made his jump just another day on the job. his bravery if you ask me was the fact of him being in a helicopter looking for himself...that took balls...bravery and stupidity at it's best B|