47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Blevins stated:

As far as the Bonney Lake address, the sellers of the home were a Puyallup couple who Bernie Geestman served as Best Man at their wedding. Geestman has gone on record saying he doesn't know how Kenny got the house. I don't believe him. Neither do I believe him when he says he doesn't know the arrangements on how his sister acquired a 5K cash loan from KC only five months after the hijacking. Reason I don't believe him is because his sister says it was her brother who asked Kenny for the money and delivered it to her.

JO REPLIES?
Puyallup in 1971? What are the connections? Remember Gilliam lived in PUYALLUP and Duane had connections to his wife's family. The connections stemmed in CA. SUDDENLY you have a PUYALLUP in your story!

You do KNOW who Gilliam was? The man who received a phone call prior to the skyjacking & Gilliam felt he had inadvertently provide Cooper with the information he needed to make a sucessful jump from the 727!

Wonder WHY so many people borrow from the Weber Story? Is the RESEARCH I have done important all other? Eventually they jump on the WAGON I have been pulling for 18 yrs? One way or another.

:oWhat am I - A DAMN MULE! Or the DITCH DIGGER? Everything I have worked on and introduced to the public or the thread has been "jumped" on by others who are just looking for a good story.:P

:(Why incorporate my material or hitch rides on the Weber Story? Perhaps, the story Duane told his wife, which she has spent the last 18 yrs trying to piece together is the only story that ACTUALLY tells anything remotely close to the truths in the case?[:/]

What CONNECTIONS did KC/Geestman have to Puyallup ?- CONNECTIONS so close they sold their house (cabin) to him? THIS is a simple matter of you BLEVINS contacting property records in Bonneyville and get the property ID number and then you can do the history. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT - DO IT NOW!
TODAY!

By the time I could access the county property records, it might be too late. I do not have the necessary information to do so, but you do. There should be a deed recorded &/or a loan on the Bonneyville property from 1971!
You will be able to read the before and afters.

If that Bonneyville property was ever recorded under the name of Gilliam or Barth or Weber - GO straight to the FBI OFFICE and if they have to push me in a wheel chair and have me doped up for the pain, I will meet you there....don't CALL or email - just take the property records to the FBI and have them call me. If you don't have my phone number - email me and I will send it to you.

You have just mentioned something that is a recorded legal document NO ONE can mess with!

THIS IS NOT SOMETHING 4 U to PRETEND to investigate! THIS IS the MOST important assignment of YOUR life! Do this NOW and make it public!

Geestman is the right age for Gilliam...how OLD is Geestman now? Is he still alive? The GATES of HELL would open up for the FBI if all of this shit somehow connected together!

Frankly I never had any confidence in the story you told about Kenny, but maybe - Geestman did know something. Maybe Geestman was the one with the connection. Can you connect Geestman and Gilliam and Barth - on paper and with documents? NO GAMES! I don't have time for GAMES - it is NOW or NEVER!

The only part of your story I ever bought into was the guys going camping that Thanksgiving near Paradise. Duane had pointed out Paradise and a camping area where the Boys used to stay. I had written about that pre-Blevins and pre-Kenny days. I was discussing that with JT in 1997.

Had not a clue what I was talking about - just recited the things Duane made mention of on that trip in 1979. Basically when you talked about Paradise park - I thought you had been chatting with JT. I am positive it can be verified in writing that I had mention the Paradise area and an area West of there along the coast line. I definitely have written documentation of my discussions as early as 2000.

CLUES: What if Geestman, Kenny, Gilliam and Weber were all connected by a thin thread? That thread being that Gilliam. Gilliam and another man by the name of BARTH (out of CA) worked with Wayward young men - programs that spawned out of CA and the out of McNeil. The Programs were instituted because of the over population of the prison in the mid 40's. They formed several camps and more than was originally believed.

If Kenny knew Gilliam or Barth - he may have tried to follow their example by helping wayward young men who had lost their way.
Maybe that was the condition of his getting the Bonneyville - property - to provide shelter.

NOW most of this is just guessing and connecting DOTS. I am sure someone will find proof none of the DAMN dots connect, but it is worth a try!

I do NOT believe Barth or Gilliam had any knowledge of this caper or who did it. Perhaps Cooper was bitter and trying to prove something in 1971 or desperate.

Someone took the knowledge they had of the area and actually pull this damn thing off. Was it ONE man or was it more than one man?
Or where all of the guys part of a GROUP who did some kind of covert work for the government. :|Maybe, Vickie's Dad could have been involved - maybe he was the jumper and the GUYS buried him upon Green Mt or in a cementary were a grave had been dug. They simple put the body in along with the chute and covered it with a layer of dirt. Next day is the funeral of the intended - but the grave hold 2 bodies - not one.

I can understand if this was true - these GUYS had opportunity and accessibility and knowledge to do this. There are other parts of the story you told I had heard before, but felt I needed to keep my mouth shut. If those property records come down the way I HOPE they do - I will tell the rest of the story.

I attempted to at one time the story about Paradise, but JT shot me down!

Ooops JT keeps coming up - and he was the right age to have been or had knowledge of this group - if indeed such a group did exist or is it only a figment of Jo's imagination?:)
Guys I AINT Kiddin! - Blevins JUST might be "ON to something"( a quote from Florence Shaffner) and maybe I was also - but, there was too many missing pieces to the puzzle lost in time and space. If Belvins being the man on the ground (now that JT has been dumped as being involved with the cover-up of Cooper) can do his property seaches and come up with a link that was only know to Jo per what Duane said. Maybe - JUST Maybe the government will have to owe up to their mistakes!

All it takes to solve this case is documentation the FBI nor anyone else can cover up! ;)It would be a lark if all of these GUYS link together, but I have voiced this before and been Hee Hawed!

:|Making a fool out of myself one more time, BUT at this STAGE, I have ZERO to loose! The world thinks JO is crazy, delusional and off her rocker. Jo knows it is the stress of the situation and having to fight the endstage of her life at this time. Did God or the Devil put me with Duane?

I have NOTHING to loose - the system so far has won & has used up my life. I chose to do this and to fight this battle till the end against a secretive government and their tactics.

If the government did NOT have a hand in this -they had knowledge of the individual or individuals involved - or the FBI needs to re-evaluate the capablilities of their agents. I would love to talk to Geestman and to confront him with this, but I do not have a phone number & is NO time for an address. Not unless someone WANTS to send him this posting!

Please anyone with a way of contacting Geestman or his family - PLEASE copy this post and send it to them and give them my email address - [email protected].
If you know my phone number you can give it to Geestman and tell him if he calls me I will return the phone call on my nickle.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

skyjack71

Blevins stated:

As far as the Bonney Lake address, the sellers of the home were a Puyallup couple who Bernie Geestman served as Best Man at their wedding. Geestman has gone on record saying he doesn't know how Kenny got the house. I don't believe him. Neither do I believe him when he says he doesn't know the arrangements on how his sister acquired a 5K cash loan from KC only five months after the hijacking. Reason I don't believe him is because his sister says it was her brother who asked Kenny for the money and delivered it to her.

JO REPLIES?
Puyallup in 1971? What are the connections? Remember Gilliam lived in PUYALLUP and Duane had connections to his wife's family. The connections stemmed in CA. SUDDENLY you have a PUYALLUP in your story!

You do KNOW who Gilliam was?
That is the man who received a phone call prior to the skyjacking and Gilliam felt he had inadvertently provide Cooper with the information he needed to make sucessful jump from the 727!

Wonder WHY so many people borrow from the Weber Story? Is the RESEARCH I have done so important all other COOPER SEARCHERS eventually jump on the WAGON I have been pulling for 18 yrs?

:oWhat am I - A DAMN MULE!
Or the DITCH DIGGER? Everything I have worked on and introduced to the public or the thread has been "jumped" on by others who are just looking for a good story.:P

:(They incorporate enough of my material so their story is believable, but why hitch rides on the Weber Story? Perhaps, the story Duane told his wife and which she has spent the last 18 yrs trying to piece together is the only story that ACTUALLY tells anything remotely close to the truths in the case?[:/]

What CONNECTIONS did KC/Geestman have to Puyallup - CONNECTIONS so close they sold their house (cabin) to him. THIS is a simple matter of you BLEVINS contacting property records in Bonneyville and then you get the property ID numbers and then you can do the history. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT - DO IT NOW!
TODAY!

By the time I got to the county property records and I do not have the necessary information to do so, but you do. There should be a deed recorded &/or a loan on the Bonneyville property from 1971!

If that Bonneyville property was ever recorded under the name of Gilliam or Barth or Weber - GO straight to the FBI OFFICE and if they have to push me in a wheel chair and have me doped up for the pain, I will meet you there....don't CALL or email - just take the property records to the FBI and have them call me. If you don't have my phone number - email me and I will send it to you.

You have just mentioned something that is recorded legal documents NO ONE can mess with!

THIS IS NOT SOMETHING 4 you to PRETEND to investigate! THIS IS the MOST important assignment of YOUR life! I is very important you do this NOW and make it public.
Geestman is the right age for Gilliam...how OLD is Geestman now? Is he still alive? The GATES of HELL would open up for the FBI if all of this shit somehow connected together!

Frankly I never had any confidence in the story you told about Kenny, but maybe - Geestman did know something. Maybe Geestman was the one with the connection. Can you connect Geestman and Gilliam and Barth - on paper and with documents. NO GAMES! I don't have time for GAMES - it is NOW or NEVER. The only part of your story I ever bought into was the guys going camping that Thanksgiving near Paradise. Duane had pointed out Paradise and a camping area were the Boys used to stay. I have written about that pre-Blevins and pre-Kenny days. I was discussing that with JT in 1997. Of course he is deny it, but even in this thread pre Blevins I did talk about the area.

Had not a clue what I was talking about - just recited the things Duane made mention of on that trip in 1979. Basically when you talked about Paradise park - I thought you had been chatting with JT. I am positive it can be verified in writing that I had mention the Paradise area and an area West of there along the coast line.

CLUES: What if Geestman, Kenny, Gilliam and Weber were all connected by a thin thread? That thread being that Gilliam. Gilliam and another man by the name of BARTH (out of CA) worked with Wayward young men - programs that spawned out of CA and the out of McNeil. Programs were instituted because of the over population of the prison in the mid 40's. They formed several camps and more than was originally believed.

If Kenny knew Gilliam or Barth - he may have tried to follow their example by helping wayward young men who had lost their way.
Maybe that was the condition of his getting the Bonneyville - property to provide shelter.

NOW most of this is just guessing and connecting DOTS. I am sure someone will find proof none to the DAMN dots connect.

I do NOT believe Barth or Gilliam had any knowledge of this caper or who did it. Perhaps Cooper was bitter and trying to prove something in 1971 or desperate.

Someone took the knowledge they had of the area and actually pull this damn thing off. Was in ONE man or was it more than one man?
Or where all of the guys part of a GROUP who did some kind of covert work for the government.

I can understand if this was true - these GUYS had opportunity and accessibility and knowledge to do this. There are other parts of the story you told I had heard before, but felt I needed to keep my mouth shut - now if those property records come down the way I HOPE they do - I will tell the rest of the story. I attempted to at one time about Paradise, but JT shot me down!

Ooops JT keeps coming up - and he was the right age to have been or had knowledge of this group - if indeed such a group did exist or is it only a figment of Jo imagination?

Guy I AINT Kiddin! - Blevins JUST might be "ON to something"( a quote from Florence Shaffner) and maybe I was also - but, there was too many missing pieces to the puzzle lost in time and space. If Belvins being the man on the ground (now that JT has been dumped as being in conclusion with the cover up of Cooper) can do his property seaches and come up with a link that was only know to Jo per what Duane said. Maybe - JUST Maybe the government will have to owe up to their mistakes!

All it takes to solve this case is documentation the FBI nor anyone else can cover up! It would be a lark if all of these GUYS link together, but I have voiced this before and laughted at. Making a fool out of myself one more time, BUT at this STAGE, I have ZERO to loose. The world thinks JO is crazy delusional and off her rocker. ONLY Jo knows it is the stress of the situation and having to fight the endstage of her life.

AT this point I have NOTHING to loose - regardless the system won and it has used up my life. I chose to do this and to fight this battle till the end against this secretive government and their tactics. If the government did NOT have a hand in this - it was a personal agenda of the individual or individuals involved. I would love to talk to Geestman and to confront him with this, but I do not have a phone number and there is NO time for an address. Not unless someone WANTS to send him this posting!

Please anyone with a way of contacting Geetman or his family - PLEASE copy this post and send it to them and give them my email address - [email protected].
If you know my phone number you can give it to Geestman and tell him if he calls me I will return the phone call on my nickle.

I would suggest you write a routine in Python with all of your
'data', then send it to Geestman and Bevins to evaluate ... ?

The FBI may soon require all data (claims) on Cooper candidates
to be in a data format.

Are you up on your Python?

:D

:D:ph34r::D

Georger stated:

to be in a data format.

:ph34r:;):)
REALLY!B|

All the FBI has to do is to download this thread and they got more than they need![:/]

skyjack71

:D:ph34r::D

Georger stated:

to be in a data format.

:ph34r:;):)
REALLY!B|

All the FBI has to do is to download this thread and they got more than they need![:/]

And that is where your mistake is!

The FBI is not going to download this thread!

It is your obligation to provide the FBI with the
facts you say makes Duane, DB Cooper.

Failing that you are howling in the wilderness, literally.

You can sit here and howl until hell freezes over and the FBI
does not care. All this site is is a howling dump. You designed it.
You called for it!

SA Carr told you in simple English what you had to do.

Either follow the routine or keep howling here! That is your
choice. (and a burden this thread bears).

It is your responsibility to take your socalled facts to the FBI -
not the reverse. Otherwise, the FBI does not know or care that
you and Duane Weber ever existed.

The choice has always been yours.

That is all there is to this.

Well you have one other choice. If you commit some crime that
is a Federal crime that brings you to the attention of the FBI,
then you will have the FBI's attention and be in Court. Then you
will have the FBI's attention.

Those appear to be your only options.

georger

*********You have the nerve to quote Boerner to me at YouTube? LOL you're kldding, right? I thought you chided me to keep politics off this thread. I was talking about the comedy film Used Cars, where they break into President Carter's speech to shoot cars full of holes. Get real. You HAVE seen the movie, right? I especially like the part where they put Luke Fuchs body into the car and speed it onto the lot.

"Oh, look...here comes Luke now..."
Kurt Russell

If you don't like the government shutdown, you should contact your Congressman. Ours here is a Republican who had to be shamed first by Maria Cantwell and Patty Murray to appear at the Howard Hanson Dam to support financing repairs to the dam, which was in danger of wiping out everyone's homes in his own district. He didn't support funding those repairs at first. When I saw him at Auburn Days 2012, I asked him about it. He had no answer. If our two Senators hadn't dropped the pressure on him and forced him to show up to a press conference at the dam, there was a good chance Auburn would have ended up under twenty feet of water. This is what Republicans do lately. They support anything that either trashes the President, or screws the country. They care nothing about how their actions affect regular folks.

Which is why I vote Democratic these days. (*laughs*) Hate me for that if you wish, but you know...it's like America and stuff. :)

Uh Mr. Blevins - this is a DB Cooper thread incase you don't
know or don't care!

Contrary to 377's admonition, content does matter.

In fact, content is all that does matter - a point eternally lost
on you, and the reason your contrbutions to the Cooper case
are thus far after three years - zero!

After all of your Alice-in-Wonderland posts, some about Gayla, some about Geoff Nelder, and other people you've never met, you have a lot of nerve saying that.

You really should apologize to Gayla, at least.

My main contribution to this thread is HERE.

A college education is a good thing. But the true measure of intelligence might be knowing whether you are right or wrong, and when to know the difference.

And maybe when to learn from your mistakes.

All Diversion and personal attacks away from the central point -
which is:

#1 - you never address points of evidence people make but
always divert with personal attacks, claiming people are
attacking you ? Where did you pick up that technique Rev.
Blevins - you certainly weren't born with it! The amount of
energy you expend avoiding central issues and questions
accounts for 95% OF YOUR POSTS.

#2 - if you and all of your convoluted non-evidence were to be
admitted as proof KC was DB Cooper, then we would also have
to conclude that some wild dog wandering around following
Jimbucks in Austrailia, discovered Amerika! Never mind that
Austrailia is an island!

#3 - personal attacks is not evidence.

Well now.. that pegged the old IRONY METER right off the scale....:S:S

Amazon

************You have the nerve to quote Boerner to me at YouTube? LOL you're kldding, right? I thought you chided me to keep politics off this thread. I was talking about the comedy film Used Cars, where they break into President Carter's speech to shoot cars full of holes. Get real. You HAVE seen the movie, right? I especially like the part where they put Luke Fuchs body into the car and speed it onto the lot.

"Oh, look...here comes Luke now..."
Kurt Russell

If you don't like the government shutdown, you should contact your Congressman. Ours here is a Republican who had to be shamed first by Maria Cantwell and Patty Murray to appear at the Howard Hanson Dam to support financing repairs to the dam, which was in danger of wiping out everyone's homes in his own district. He didn't support funding those repairs at first. When I saw him at Auburn Days 2012, I asked him about it. He had no answer. If our two Senators hadn't dropped the pressure on him and forced him to show up to a press conference at the dam, there was a good chance Auburn would have ended up under twenty feet of water. This is what Republicans do lately. They support anything that either trashes the President, or screws the country. They care nothing about how their actions affect regular folks.

Which is why I vote Democratic these days. (*laughs*) Hate me for that if you wish, but you know...it's like America and stuff. :)

Uh Mr. Blevins - this is a DB Cooper thread incase you don't
know or don't care!

Contrary to 377's admonition, content does matter.

In fact, content is all that does matter - a point eternally lost
on you, and the reason your contrbutions to the Cooper case
are thus far after three years - zero!

After all of your Alice-in-Wonderland posts, some about Gayla, some about Geoff Nelder, and other people you've never met, you have a lot of nerve saying that.

You really should apologize to Gayla, at least.

My main contribution to this thread is HERE.

A college education is a good thing. But the true measure of intelligence might be knowing whether you are right or wrong, and when to know the difference.

And maybe when to learn from your mistakes.

All Diversion and personal attacks away from the central point -
which is:

#1 - you never address points of evidence people make but
always divert with personal attacks, claiming people are
attacking you ? Where did you pick up that technique Rev.
Blevins - you certainly weren't born with it! The amount of
energy you expend avoiding central issues and questions
accounts for 95% OF YOUR POSTS.

#2 - if you and all of your convoluted non-evidence were to be
admitted as proof KC was DB Cooper, then we would also have
to conclude that some wild dog wandering around following
Jimbucks in Austrailia, discovered Amerika! Never mind that
Austrailia is an island!

#3 - personal attacks is not evidence.

Well now.. that pegged the old IRONY METER right off the scale....:S:S

maybe your meter needs calibration.

or you use special meters there in WA that nobody ese
has access to or can match for sensitivity and noise?

RobertMBlevins

ALEX TREBEK: Next category....

CONTESTANT: I'll take political comments that could get me a vacation from dropzone.com for $100, Alex.

skyjack71

Blevins stated:

Blevins did you read my post below! Tell me what you think - this is not a trick post or anything to set you up. Do what I asked and pull those damn property transactions. I am surprised you were not already interested in who owned the home before KC. Find out who all the prior owners were ASAP.
=====================

JO REPLIES?

You do KNOW who Gilliam was? The man who received a phone call prior to the skyjacking & Gilliam felt he had inadvertently provide Cooper with the information he needed to make a sucessful jump from the 727!

Wonder WHY so many people borrow from the Weber Story? Is the RESEARCH I have done important all other? Eventually they jump on the WAGON I have been pulling for 18 yrs? One way or another.

:oWhat am I - A DAMN MULE! Or the DITCH DIGGER? Everything I have worked on and introduced to the public or the thread has been "jumped" on by others who are just looking for a good story.:P

:(Why incorporate my material or hitch rides on the Weber Story? Perhaps, the story Duane told his wife, which she has spent the last 18 yrs trying to piece together is the only story that ACTUALLY tells anything remotely close to the truths in the case?[:/]

What CONNECTIONS did KC/Geestman have to Puyallup ?- CONNECTIONS so close they sold their house (cabin) to him? THIS is a simple matter of you BLEVINS contacting property records in Bonneyville and get the property ID number and then you can do the history. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT - DO IT NOW!
TODAY!

By the time I could access the county property records, it might be too late. I do not have the necessary information to do so, but you do. There should be a deed recorded &/or a loan on the Bonneyville property from 1971!
You will be able to read the before and afters.

You have just mentioned something that is a recorded legal document NO ONE can mess with!

THIS IS NOT SOMETHING 4 U to PRETEND to investigate! THIS IS the MOST important assignment of YOUR life! Do this NOW and make it public!

Frankly I never had any confidence in the story you told about Kenny, but maybe - Geestman did know something. Maybe Geestman was the one with the connection. Can you connect Geestman and Gilliam and Barth - on paper and with documents? NO GAMES! I don't have time for GAMES - it is NOW or NEVER!

The only part of your story I ever bought into was the guys going camping that Thanksgiving near Paradise. Duane had pointed out Paradise and a camping area where the Boys used to stay. I had written about that pre-Blevins and pre-Kenny days. I was discussing that with JT in 1997.

Had not a clue what I was talking about - just recited the things Duane made mention of on that trip in 1979. Basically when you talked about Paradise park - I thought you had been chatting with JT. I am positive it can be verified in writing that I had mention the Paradise area and an area West of there along the coast line. I definitely have written documentation of my discussions as early as 2000.

CLUES: What if Geestman, Kenny, Gilliam and Weber were all connected by a thin thread? That thread being that Gilliam. Gilliam and another man by the name of BARTH (out of CA) worked with Wayward young men - programs that spawned out of CA and the out of McNeil. The Programs were instituted because of the over population of the prison in the mid 40's. They formed several camps and more than was originally believed.

Maybe that was the condition of his getting the Bonneyville - property - to provide shelter.

NOW most of this is just guessing and connecting DOTS. I am sure someone will find proof none of the DAMN dots connect, but it is worth a try!

Someone took the knowledge they had of the area and actually pull this damn thing off. Was it ONE man or was it more than one man?
Or where all of the guys part of a GROUP who did some kind of covert work for the government. :|Maybe, Vickie's Dad could have been involved - maybe he was the jumper and the GUYS buried him upon Green Mt or in a cementary were a grave had been dug. They simple put the body in along with the chute and covered it with a layer of dirt. Next day is the funeral of the intended - but the grave hold 2 bodies - not one.

I can understand if this was true - these GUYS had opportunity and accessibility and knowledge to do this. There are other parts of the story you told I had heard before, but felt I needed to keep my mouth shut. If those property records come down the way I HOPE they do - I will tell the rest of the story.

I attempted to at one time the story about Paradise, but JT shot me down!

Ooops JT keeps coming up - and he was the right age to have been or had knowledge of this group - if indeed such a group did exist or is it only a figment of Jo's imagination?:)
Guys I AINT Kiddin! - Blevins JUST might be "ON to something"( a quote from Florence Shaffner) and maybe I was also - but, there was too many missing pieces to the puzzle lost in time and space. If Belvins being the man on the ground (now that JT has been dumped as being involved with the cover-up of Cooper) can do his property seaches and come up with a link that was only know to Jo per what Duane said. Maybe - JUST Maybe the government will have to owe up to their mistakes!

All it takes to solve this case is documentation the FBI nor anyone else can cover up! ;)It would be a lark if all of these GUYS link together, but I have voiced this before and been Hee Hawed!

:|Making a fool out of myself one more time, BUT at this STAGE, I have ZERO to loose! The world thinks JO is crazy, delusional and off her rocker. Jo knows it is the stress of the situation and having to fight the endstage of her life at this time. Did God or the Devil put me with Duane?

I have NOTHING to loose - the system so far has won & has used up my life. I chose to do this and to fight this battle till the end against a secretive government and their tactics.

If the government did NOT have a hand in this -they had knowledge of the individual or individuals involved - or the FBI needs to re-evaluate the capablilities of their agents. I would love to talk to Geestman and to confront him with this, but I do not have a phone number & is NO time for an address. Not unless someone WANTS to send him this posting!

Please anyone with a way of contacting Geestman or his family - PLEASE copy this post and send it to them and give them my email address - [email protected].

RobertMBlevins

No connection before July 1972 exists on Kenny and the Bonney Lake house. Before that, he was living in a small apartment in Sumner, WA.

I still say there is a reasonable alternative for Kenny having money - and that is directly tied to his overseas flights, being involved with customs money, and his collections.

Kenny was also able to buy property in the 60s - land that he held on to while supposedly struggling and digging ditches - and later sold for a whole lot of profit in 92. Which might explain his bank accounts and such.

Then - (See attachment)

Now - (click on this link)

I don't know why...and I'm not just picking on Blevins -- but it seems like folks leave out a lot of inconvenient information when they want their guy to be Cooper. :)
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

smokin99

***As far as the Bonney Lake address, the sellers of the home were a Puyallup couple who Bernie Geestman served as Best Man at their wedding. Geestman has gone on record saying he doesn't know how Kenny got the house. I don't believe him. Neither do I believe him when he says he doesn't know the arrangements on how his sister acquired a 5K cash loan from KC only five months after the hijacking. Reason I don't believe him is because his sister says it was her brother who asked Kenny for the money and delivered it to her.
No connection before July 1972 exists on Kenny and the Bonney Lake house. Before that, he was living in a small apartment in Sumner, WA.

I still say there is a reasonable alternative for Kenny having money - and that is directly tied to his overseas flights, being involved with customs money, and his collections.

Kenny was also able to buy property in the 60s - land that he held on to while supposedly struggling and digging ditches - and later sold for a whole lot of profit in 92. Which might explain his bank accounts and such.

Then - (See attachment)

I don't know why...and I'm not just picking on Blevins -- but it seems like folks leave out a lot of inconvenient information when they want their guy to be Cooper. :)
The "reasonable alternative" has been suggested before many
times, for three years but always rejected_ usually ignored by
the author of the "Real Story of DB Cooper".

My guess is 99.9% of those reading this nonsense agree with
the "reasonable alternative", but that is as far as it can go
until documentation for Kenny working off the books surfaces.
If people even care at this point!

Which would OhComeAllYeeFaithful chose? (A) Kenny worked off
the books, or, (B) Keny was DB Cooper!?

The House is betting: worked off the books and visited a few casinos.

The real question is: what was the off-the-books "work"?
That could be something nobody wants to talk about, in the real
world!

RobertMBlevins

******As far as the Bonney Lake address, the sellers of the home were a Puyallup couple who Bernie Geestman served as Best Man at their wedding. Geestman has gone on record saying he doesn't know how Kenny got the house. I don't believe him. Neither do I believe him when he says he doesn't know the arrangements on how his sister acquired a 5K cash loan from KC only five months after the hijacking. Reason I don't believe him is because his sister says it was her brother who asked Kenny for the money and delivered it to her.

Then - (See attachment)

Many times...MANY times I have made Kenny's financials clear enough for people.

1) The piece of property he bought in the 60's was done on a promissory note. This note was not paid off until AFTER the date of the hijacking, in fact, soon afterward.

2) I have said repeatedly that the money Kenny died with was not part of the ransom, to our best knowledge, although we do believe that at least a portion of the gold coin and stamp collection was purchased with ransom money (if he was the hijacker) through a separate PO box he kept back down in Sumner, after he moved to Bonney Lake.

3) Kenny's financials at or around the time of the hijacking have been well-established. His tax declarations for the period between 1970-1973 averaged no more than $7,000 a year.

4) We know Kenny spent a total of AT LEAST (purchases which can be verified) $23,500, all in cash, between April of 1972 and October of 1972. His monthly income was around $512 a month during this same period.

5) It is true that Kenny made some money on sold property in the general Bonney Lake area just a couple of years before he died. But this was roughly twenty years after the date of the hijacking.

6) None of the proposed explanations by others can satisfactorily explain how Kenny managed to acquire nearly $25,000 for cash purchases within nine months of the crime.

7) It is known that Bernie Geestman and Kenny Christiansen disappeared for the entire week around the date of the hijacking.

8) It is known that Bernie Geestman has repeatedly lied about any involvement in Kenny's finances or the loan to Bernie's sister, or his whereabouts at the time of the crime.

9) It is a matter of record that Geestman told the cast and crrew of Decoded that he thought Kenny could be the hijacker. At the time, he was not aware that witnesses had already placed he and Kenny together (and missing) during the time of the hijacking.

10) Executives for Foss Tugs in Seattle said that Geestman's claim he was gone 'ten to eleven months at sea' in 1971 was false.

As I've said before...you want the truth on Kenny? You want Geestman to be confronted about his lies to me, to Marisa Kagan and Pete Berg at History Channel? To be confronted about his atttempted witness tampering of his own sister Dawn Andrusko?

You want the truth? You can't HANDLE the truth. (*joke*)

Simple answer. Get the Seattle FBI to put Dawn Andrusko, Margie Geestman, Helen Jones, Jones' daughter in one room and get their statements using their previous testimonies as a guide.

Then...go into the OTHER room. The one with Geestman sitting there. Show him the clip from Decoded where he says he thinks Kenny could be the hijacker. Confront him with the testimony of those other witnesses and ask him what he and Kenny were REALLY up to that week. And why he lied about so many things. NOTE: All his lies relate to any possible involvement by him as being an accomplice to the hijacker. He even tried blaming his wife as the accomplice when I first interviewed him.

Well, Smokin 99, there is your answer! As predicted.

Blevins refuses to budge and willnot accept a "reasonable"
explanation. It has to be a special interpretation, ie. the Blevins
Interpretation, which jumps (leaps!) to unfounded conclusions
Blevins has not proven.

Your choices are therefore, in Blevins-speak: KC was DB Cooper,
or, KC was DB Cooper - all because of unexplained income from
being .... DB Cooper!

Circularity at its finest.

Is Amazon's bullshit meter peaking now! ?

This is plain idiotic. Its laughable! :D

And on this example central to Blevins' case, we can judge
everything else RMB has ever said. It's manipulated
gobblewobble at its finest.

At this late date having been argued back and forth for three+
long years, my guess is this is a personal matter on Blevins' part,
and a contest he has cooked up using Geestman and others as
foils - whether they like it or not, or can even defend
themselves. Blevins' unwavering persistence alone speaks
volumes for what the real issues are in this matter. It's very
personal for Blevins. That much is 100% obvious.

RobertMBlevins

Really? What conclusions?

Do I know if Kenny and DB Cooper were one and the same? No.

Did I claim that any of the evidence presented shows beyond a doubt that Kenny was Cooper? Again, NO.

Simply agreeing with 99 doesn't mean 99 is right, you know.

This 26-page document is not a 'snowjob'. It contains the names and testimonies of real people. It contains certified pictures and documents. The version that went to the FBI also contained all the contact information for the witnesses. I would call that pretty straightforward. It doesn't even claim Kenny is the hijacker. It simply shows the FBI why they might want to take a look at Kenny. They never have, you know.

I would be surprised if anyone actually said 'Yes, based on the Christiansen Report, I now believe for certain that Kenny Christiansen was Cooper.' You're not supposed to assume that from the report. It just presents what evidence is available. The only people who could prove the truth on KC one way or another are the FBI. This is why I questioned some of Gray Cop's conclusions and evidence, even though he believes Kenny was Cooper. It would be easy for me to jump on that bandwagon, but I won't. No one, not even me, has proven that case.

Perhaps you should re-review the cover letter that went out with the report:

Special Agent Curtis Eng
Seattle F.B.I.
1110 3rd Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101-2904

Dear Agent Eng,

I understand that the Seattle FBI has never officially investigated Kenneth Peter Christiansen as a suspect in the unsolved ‘D.B. Cooper’ case. The reason given to me by Agent Fred Gutt in 2011 was because the Bureau believes Kenny doesn’t match the description given by witnesses to the hijacking. That said, I offer you this package of illustrated pictures and documents, along with a written report on Christiansen and the witnesses. It is a summation on what private investigator Skipp Porteous of Sherlock Investigations in New York and I were able to discover about Christiansen, as well as the people Christiansen knew best.

The single biggest reason why we decided Ken Christiansen is a good suspect is because of the testimony of Bernard Wayne Geestman and his ex-wife Margaret Ann Geestman (nee Miller). And to a lesser extent, the testimony of witnesses such as Helen Jones and Mr Geestman’s sister Dawn J (last name withheld for public version) The Geestman couple knew Christiansen for decades, and we strongly suspect that Mr Geestman was either a direct accomplice in the hijacking, or assisted Christiansen in the laundering of the ransom money later, perhaps both. Mr Geestman has been caught in several key lies and deceptions, some by me, others by Marisa Kagan of Go Go Luckey Productions in Los Angeles. She was a producer on the television show Brad Meltzer’s Decoded for the History Channel. All of these lies and deceptions by Mr Geestman were related to distancing himself from any possible involvement in either the hijacking, or Christiansen’s unexplained spending afterward. From the first time I interviewed Mr and Mrs Geestman, both immediately pointed to the other as being involved in the hijacking. At the time of their initial interviews, they had been divorced about fifteen years. Mrs Geestman was living on a small ranch up in Twisp, WA, without a phone. Mr Geestman was living just outside Port Angeles with another woman.

This immediate finger-pointing by both of them was strange behavior for supposedly innocent people, and made stranger because the first time I interviewed them; they were both cold-call interviews. All of the pictures and documents enclosed with this letter have explanatory captions, so you can better understand their significance. Much of the report contains highlights from the testimony of witnesses who are living in Washington State today and can be contacted. Their true names and addresses are included. If there are small differences between the book we published on Christiansen, ‘Into the Blast,’ and this report, the report is the more accurate source. At the time of publication of the book, some key elements had not yet come to light. The book itself should be considered only a general guide on Christiansen.

Sincerely yours,

Robert Blevins and Skipp Porteous

On and off like a light switch.
Attack - withdraw.
Claim - disclaim.

I would rather watch paint dry.

This is some personal adventure you are on. Probably like
being lost for 30 days in the wilderness, or your defiant swiming
in ocean currents story .... which no one in their right mind
would do in the first place!

im glad your are looking at the van 9 letter so close now if you look at the ticket as close you will see that the second o in cooper is not closed like a u this is what drew me to that u in cup in stead of all the other o but i didn't know why he miss spelled grey not gray but now i do thanks what was the date of this game played you are on to some thing big here the letter was sent in 74 not 71 so this my have been a clue remember kc can take a ferry bout to canada if the game was played after the jump than may be this were kc hid after the jump, now this all maybe but you my be on to something or not but gre not gra was this game close to the ferry boat landing and skyjack71 did d ever mention orcas island or deer harbor?? especially the small bar that as kid you could sneak in and play pool back in the 70s??

ps we went to the museum today B|... very small group but no one seemed to have a problem at all seeing the match in fact I even gave a way some free books and a couple of photos. one guy even asked me to sign it. that was a first but i forgot to bring the greay cuop cakes i left them in the cruiser unmarked of course;) but it is greay in color ha ha ha oui oui db coupier and the gray cop 148 18406 isnt a 6 an upside down 9 like in van 9 where do you see the numbers 148?? B|B|

DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

RobertMBlevins

There is no evidence to support Kenny gambled, or 'worked off the books'. The only time he 'worked off the books' it was for peanuts. Digging in Seattle, digging at Bonney Lake, even picking apples sometimes.

Robert -- this is exactly Smokin99's point. There is no evidence that Kenny was the hijacker, either. And, even you would have to admit that theory is a far bigger stretch.

MarkBennett

***There is no evidence to support Kenny gambled, or 'worked off the books'. The only time he 'worked off the books' it was for peanuts. Digging in Seattle, digging at Bonney Lake, even picking apples sometimes.

Robert -- this is exactly Smokin99's point. There is no evidence that Kenny was the hijacker, either. And, even you would have to admit that theory is a far bigger stretch.

Blevins will have his way with anyone willing to listen.

Services are held daily at Dropzone.com - 24/7.

Some see it as a joke, some as scorolous, some as funny, some
as personal attacks against Blevins, some as brilliant, some as
whimsical, some as wimpy, some as crass and disgusting ...

Services are held daily at Dropzone.com - 24/7, in any event.

Worship at the Cooper expert of your choice. :D

MarkBennett

***There is no evidence to support Kenny gambled, or 'worked off the books'. The only time he 'worked off the books' it was for peanuts. Digging in Seattle, digging at Bonney Lake, even picking apples sometimes.

we just got back from cooper symposium.. and the reno letter is legit the unaltered or non cryptic letters match am going to start to decipher the abnormal cryptic messages at 1200 tonight so we all will have a fair chance good luck the playboy envelope was right next to it and we had my book and it matched i truly believe no one will ever be able to show me a sample of kc block lettering that does not match i begged curtis to tell me i was wrong and he said i cant you have don it notice all of kc sentences slowly slant up ward if you look at the flight log you will see the d far left about 3 line from bottom 1958 1971 1974 all related to db cooper or kc and all envelopes to fbi and news papers now the reno letter the reno letter showed really be good i can hardly wait knowing its from kc it should fast and easy
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

GreyCopGC148

******There is no evidence to support Kenny gambled, or 'worked off the books'. The only time he 'worked off the books' it was for peanuts. Digging in Seattle, digging at Bonney Lake, even picking apples sometimes.

we just got bake from cooper symposium.. and the reno letter is legit the unaltered or non cryptic letters match am going to start to decipher the abnormal cryptic messages at 1200 tonight so we all will have a fair chance good luck the playboy envelope was right next to it and we had my book and it matched i truly believe no one will ever be able to show me a sample of kc block lettering that does not match i begged curtis to tell me i was wrong and he said i cant you have don it notice all of kc sentences slowly slant up ward if you look at the flight log you will see the d far left about 3 line from bottom 1958 1971 1974 all related to db cooper or kc and all envelopes to fbi and news papers now the reno letter the reno letter showed really be good i can hardly wait knowing its from kc it should fast and easy

Barada nikto, Gort.

Danger Game ... much better movie AND the coolest movie poster ever ;)

"Just before I go down the airstairs... I pour hot water down my wetsuit to prime it... just like in the move Danger game w/ lloyd Bridges... but this time it was me"

ps Blevins... don't you mean 2.5 books :o

Written by Paul Geivett

theres a thing called aaaa a checkbook thats what they call it and aa you fill it you in aa block lettering every time lets just supeana those that an un biased source and you right them to pay bills this is why you wont show any and you dont seem to say they dont match are you sayng curtis is wrong he said you guy have tryng to convince him so many times gc 148

Did you read my letter to G Fowler? or the other letter that I hand delivered to Curtis Eng after my interview with him

Written by Paul Geivett

Stupid - it has already been decrypted and it is Duane's Navy number and Army number in code. GO back and READ the damn thread and learn now to make Caps. You had to wait until that was presented at the museum - you were UNAWARE of that article.

JO Weber is the one who DUG it up YRS AND YRS ago - but NO one BELIEVED it existed! Now the museum is using it. WOW!

I didn't assert anything so therefore have nothing to be right or wrong about. I'm merely presenting documents that you haven't and offering up an alternate scenario. But to address certain points:

RobertMBlevins

......It's a funny thing, too. Not a single person who posts here has been able to prove one thing in that report is a lie, or that any of the facts presented in it were made up. Which would be stupid for me to do anyway.....

I did not say that YOU lied or made anything up. I merely said - which I repeat and stand by - that you have failed to disclose all of kenny's financial dealings that might otherwise explain his holdings. I also believe that you grasp for dubious dot connections. A fairly common malady amongst all you Cooper candidate pushers. :)
RobertMBlevins

No evidence at all pointing to Kenny as a suspect in the case? None? LOL. There are two books exploring him as a suspect, a television show, and my final report on the subject...which by the way relies mostly on pictures, verifiable documents, and actual living witnesses.

You have presented no independently verifiable EVIDENCE of Kenny's whereabouts on the day of the crime - just anecdotal stories by people who may or may not have elaborated memories of 40 years ago. Nothing proven - and, face it, there is no way, with what we have at this point, for you or me to prove anything. You have presented a theory on how Kenny came up with money. I have presented an equally probable alternate theory.

In your endless repeat postings - no matter how much you decry otherwise - you have never presented anything concrete except for bank staements and deeds, which can be readily and reasonably explained by alternate theories.
btw...Where is the promissory note for the 61 purchase? Where is proof of a 5K loan?

You say that Kenny made money off of the sale of the property years after the hijacking. Robert, the very point I was making is that Kenny purchased property in 1961 - that he sat on while supposedly having to dig ditches to keep food on the table. You say dire straits, I say hmmmm. To "prove" this you present pictures that look a lot more like a ditch digging party - kind of like a good old fashioned Amish barn- raising - well maybe except for the beer. B| Then you would have us believe that he did not have assets - which he clearly did.

RobertMBlevins

There is no evidence to support Kenny gambled, or 'worked off the books'. The only time he 'worked off the books' it was for peanuts. Digging in Seattle, digging at Bonney Lake, even picking apples sometimes.

As for as no evidence of working off the books or under the table money - listen carefully class, no taking notes - one of the key elements of under the table, aka, off the books money is.... there is no written record of it. Now forget I said that. :)
Seriously, though...If I had an little side operation making sure things got through customs, I doubt very seriously that I would keep a record of it.

Deny if you will, but you, the tv show, and your document most definitely make the allusion that Kenny's estate at death was a result of the hijacking - additionally all and sundry failed to mention the sale - for a sizable profit a few years before his death - of the property that was bought in 1961. No one mentioned this sale that could perhaps explain his holdings at the time of his death.

Bernie's family, (his grown-up children and their families) even though they live in the Puget Sound area, have never protested a word of it, or anything in the Gray book, or the Decoded show. If it is all a lie, they could sue us easily. Maybe you should ask yourself why they don't, and why they remain silent on the whole thing. ......

And maybe....just maybe....the reason Bernie and/or family is silent is because they could give a rat's whisker about DB Cooper or what Robert Blevins says....Or.....
I know personally of a case where a wife tried to kill her husband and got off with a handslap because he and his well connected family did not want HIS bad behavior brought out into the open. Maybe - just maybe - there are other reasons that Bernie does not want any publicity. Several come to mind that do not involve hijacking an airplane.

You know - I will be the first in line to say congratulations to you if KC were ever proven to be DB, or Jo if it is Duane, or the Formans if it is Barb, or Cook, if it is Gossett, or.....fill in the blanks....
But to a person you all try to make connections by these huge leaps and fail to acknowledge the contradictions - unless your ragging on the other guy's guy. :)
Whatever..... I, among some others on here, am just trying to keep the conversation about the case and the data without getting personal.
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

GreyCopGC148

theres a thing called aaaa a checkbook thats what they call it and aa you fill it you in aa block lettering every time lets just supeana those that an un biased source and you right them to pay bills this is why you wont show any and you dont seem to say they dont match are you sayng curtis is wrong he said you guy have tryng to convince him so many times gc 148

Did you read my letter to G Fowler? or the other letter that I hand delivered to Curtis Eng after my interview with him

I've tried to read your stuff, but frankly, I have to skip over your posts now. Trying to read them makes me dizzy. I'm not trying to be mean, but if you would use some basic punctuation, like periods and such, it would be so much easier to read.

Plus, to be honest, the lack of readability makes it hard to take you seriously. As one who has purchased or read nearly all of what I consider to be legitimate books about the Cooper case (yeah I'm a sucker) I would never purchase your book if written in the same style.

In responses to your posts, I've already mentioned some problems with your handwriting analysis, and you've never answered the questions about the ticket agent's handwriting samples (even though it is highly doubtful that Dan Cooper wrote his own name on the ticket), or the DNA, or other questions asked on here. Letters to FBI people, unfortunately, don't prove a whole lot. Many of your posts allude to facts? that just aren't even close.
If Eng or other officials have corroborated your solving of the case, then prove that. Better yet, when are we going to hear this from them? According to you, it's been almost 4 months, right?

I guess my point is if you want honest discourse you have to do the give and take thing. If you just want to sell a book, good luck.

Otherwise, I did enjoy your videos that I watched showing the landscape of the area. You ought to do more of those. :)

Amazon

No that only goes off consistently when MKULTRA participants show up with fanciful hallucinations.:ph34r::ph34r:

My bullshit meter begins to quiver when I see a paragraph of seven dense lines of text containing no capitals, no commas and only two periods--both at the end of the same sentence--submitted by the new-kid-on-the-block author who is promoting his new book.

In my opinion, writing with such poor style and grammar triggers a reverse Streisand effect: few will buy his book. I certainly won't.

The irony is that the post was edited. I can't imagine what it looked like before the edit.

I'm still not DB Cooper, by the way.
Guru312

I am not DB Cooper

smokin99

***theres a thing called aaaa a checkbook thats what they call it and aa you fill it you in aa block lettering every time lets just supeana those that an un biased source and you right them to pay bills this is why you wont show any and you dont seem to say they dont match are you sayng curtis is wrong he said you guy have tryng to convince him so many times gc 148

I've tried to read your stuff, but frankly, I have to skip over your posts now. Trying to read them makes me dizzy. I'm not trying to be mean, but if you would use some basic punctuation, like periods and such, it would be so much easier to read.

Plus, to be honest, the lack of readability makes it hard to take you seriously. As one who has purchased or read nearly all of what I consider to be legitimate books about the Cooper case (yeah I'm a sucker) I would never purchase your book if written in the same style.

In responses to your posts, I've already mentioned some problems with your handwriting analysis, and you've never answered the questions about the ticket agent's handwriting samples (even though it is highly doubtful that Dan Cooper wrote his own name on the ticket), or the DNA, or other questions asked on here. Letters to FBI people, unfortunately, don't prove a whole lot. Many of your posts allude to facts? that just aren't even close.
If Eng or other officials have corroborated your solving of the case, then prove that. Better yet, when are we going to hear this from them? According to you, it's been almost 4 months, right?

I guess my point is if you want honest discourse you have to do the give and take thing. If you just want to sell a book, good luck.

Otherwise, I did enjoy your videos that I watched showing the landscape of the area. You ought to do more of those. :)
An individual who can't write (do syntax) is doing hand writing analysis?

The blind leading the sighted?

Frankly! Its just one more exampl of intelectually deprived people
claiming they have solved the DB Cooper case - or advancing
some suspect they claim was DB Cooper. The Cooperphelia is
full of this nonsense! The troubling part is it may be the best
anyone can do based on NO EVIDENCE!

Into that VOID rushes every con artist who has swamp land to
sell! And damned near every one of them starts by challenging
other people's behavior, and motives!, and
QUALIFICATIONS? And integrity ??? Rather than worrying
about their own evidence, they are experts at pointing out
people's supposed flaws of evidence. ... What a life!

:S