47 47
quade

DB Cooper

RobertMBlevins

Georger says in part:

'Funny and weird! Nobody I know is interested in ANYTHING you have to say, about ANYTHING!

Just one more half finished blip in the cosmos full of same,
useless to mainstream existence, and soon to be forgotten ... and actually avoided by mainstream people during your lifetime.

Congrats on your achievment in utter uselessness. A few will laugh and walk away shaking their heads!'

Speak for yourself. Maybe these 'mainstream people' you talk about should start answering the 20-40 emails a week I receive from either readers of Blast, or others with a general interest in the case. It would save me a lot of time if they would do so. (*laughs*)

EDIT: I actually checked my email box. It's like a dozen messages a week, on average. Just SEEMS like more sometimes. I answer them all except the occasional message from a Cooper Nut.

Define "Cooper Nut" ... excluding yourself of course!

And where is this "Cooperlandt uber alles" ?

Too bad about the drop in Cooperlandt email since your last
report. Just make something up ?

RobertMBlevins

Skyjack says in part:

'WARNING BLEVINS - do NOT mention me or WEBER in YOUR Cooper redundant book you are writing...'

Sorry. Can't promise to do that. This is allowed, as long as the writer does not engage in libelous comments. If you didn't want people to quote you, or refer to you regarding Cooper...you shouldn't have come forward on Cooper in the first place, right?

I have to say I don't blame you for coming forward, assuming your story about what Duane said at the end is true, and I have no reason to doubt it. Whether it means Duane was actually Cooper, I can't say.

Perhaps YOU NEED to write about yourself and your own story! Talk about how you co-oerced elderly people and then got them to say what you wanted them to say and how embarassed they were about the things you said that could easily be proven otherwise. YOU should be openly exposed for what you did!

Tell you what - the thread has to write the CHAPTERS on you and your suspect!

The thread has to write anything said about you or your suspect. The last thing YOU need to write about is Cooper - haven't you hurt enough innocent seniors with your tale? YOU could NEVER EVER be objective about the story you have woven. You will use the rest us by dissing us for the purpose of promoting your own subject. I am the one living person who has told a story about her husband....others were sucked in by the Mystery - not me - I was here to prove what MY husband TOLD ME.

Blevins writing an OBJECTIVE story about COOPER? BULL! You are the MOST unlikely to write such an unobjective story and that is what it would take - OBJECTIVITY and REAL INVESTIGATIONS done by OTHER individuals - NOT YOURSELF!

You have been hitching a ride on everyone including this thread. YOU did NOT GIVE the DZ the credits for helping you to provide information that was factual when it came to the evidence and NOW you think YOU are an expert who can write about others who presented their subjects. YOU CAN'T even get the fact straight now!

I have a feeling 377 has some advice for you - you do know he is an attorney? Because YOU have your OWN vested subject - YOU can be sued for writing about others in a book who have bravely and at their own expense fought their own battles.

What you are talking about doing is one of the lowest levels a writer could stoop to! WRITE a book and then WRITE another book to BASH the others Cooper suspects. YET, you have been consistenly told about the mistakes you made and the assumptions you made and you keep on doing the same ole thing!

The last straw for me was when you made a post and then after I pointed out what you said you went back and deleted it.

You know nothing more about Gilliam than what his granddaughter wrote and yet you made a statement about MAYBE Geestman was the man who Called Gilliam and then deleted it after I made a post later on - I should have done a QUOTE on your words at that time. That one took a lot of sick GALL!

How would you feel about this thread or Gray writing a book about YOU and how you abused or co-erced or used the sales techniques of a scam artist to promote your own subject. YOU could NEVER write an Objective book - you are too heavily vested in your own subject. How would you like it - if this thread jointly writes a book about you and your suspect and your investigative techniques?

You need to RETHINK your project. Freedom of Speech - but you are taking this just way too far! You ARE NOT an investigator and you are vested in the out come of your own book and subject! I think there are some laws about things like this and if not there should be.
Like asking the prosecuting attorney to be the defense attorney...in your case you are setting yourself up as the JUDGE!

PS. I just sent copies of this post to 3 attorneys - one in CA (not 377), one in N.Y. and one - location unknown - he is himself an author ... a writer you do NOT want to MESS with. I will see what they have to say about you and your proposed book! Freedom of press does have 'some' rules and of course professional courtesy left!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Georger you better read post to Blevins. I have finally had it with him and anything that man has to say. He has NOT got on OBJECTIVE bone in his body and he is proposing to write such a book! What a HOOT!

Now before I go I will get a little political here:

Several people in this area have received letters from Blue Cross Blue Shield in Florida. (Individual who have carried their own policies for yrs and did not have pre-existing problems) telling them that their policies will be closed as of Jan 1, 2014 due to the Affordable CARE ACT.

One example of the premium being paid was $347 per month with a $3000 deductible. This program will now cost $636 with a $6,250 deductible just for the bronze plane with Affordable care. The silver, gold and patinum are completely out of that range. People are getting irate after getting their notices from BCBS.

What is affordable about $636 per month for one single person with a higher deductible than they had with the personal policy? This is just ONE example others are flooding in across the nation. NO ONE told the PUBLIC they could NOT keep the policy they had - and the INSURANCE companies who are underwriting OBAMA CARE didn't CARE!

Washington does NOT live in the REAL WORLD!

skyjack71

Nevertheless, things are being done off line and maybe you will be informed of them in due time.

Robert99

In Due Time! They better HURRY!

NO one is going to reveal the truth until I after I have died - they might not have to wait much longer!

Jo, You started playing the health card almost 10 years ago. Then about two or three years ago you started playing the one-foot-in-the-grave card. Now you seem to be coming out with the both-feet-in-the-grave card.

Using "remote viewing", I can see the headlines in the Florida panhandle newspapers, and maybe even the network TV news programs, about 30 years from now to the effect that:

"Jo Weber died today at the age of 104. She is noted for having spent the last 50+ years of her life trying to prove that her late husband, Duane Weber, was the famous airliner hijacker D. B. Cooper.

She wrote 12 books on her attempts to link Duane Weber with the hijacking. Two years ago, during an appearance on a cable TV talk show, she admitted that she may have misunderstood what Duane whispered to her while on his death bed.

She now feels that there is a possibility that Duane was simply saying that his room was too cool and wanted her to turn the thermostat up a few degrees.

A life long marathon runner, at the age of 80 she established a new record for her age group in the New York City Marathon.

She has requested that, in lieu of flowers, donations be made to the Oregon Order of Carmelite Nuns. She also requested that her ashes be scattered at Tina Bar on the banks of the Columbia River near Vancouver, Washington."

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

Yeah...I never thought about comparing handwriting to the envelopes really. That's because I seriously doubted any of them came from the actual hijacker.

I see you are right. They ARE available at Google. I downloaded the Letter #3 image. The Reno letter and another one are printed sort of weird. Letter 3 looks like it was sent by a more normal (whatever that is) person. This person also attached two stamps and took the time to look up the correct address and zip code for the newspaper. And the writing does not look like any attempt was made to disguise it by the author.

I will dig out the Kenny and Margie stuff later and take a look. I took a copy of Letter 3 for research. Attached. Image resized, slightly adjusted for better contrast on the envelope lettering. I see the postage stamp rate is correct. USPS didn't raise it to eight cents until later.

Mr Blevins, look at the Reno letter envelope. There is a message right in it.

Not just Kenny but a complete message. I no longer need any handwriting samples. I have a good one from the state. I don't understand why your fighting yourself about being right.GC 148
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

I have gone back and looked at the ms for Cooperland. I said nothing bad about you, nor do I completely discount the idea that Duane could be the hijacker. But I do point out that even after all of this time, what you have offered is thinner than Popeye's girlfriend. This is not my fault, nor is it my doing. You've had plenty of chances and many years to establish the evidence on Duane, but to date it is simply lacking.

This IS EXACTLY the position I knew you would take! IT is your opinion and not a real story about the individuals who have come forward. You are one of the subjects and you had only one objective -promoting a book.

Jo Weber produce more than you could ever conjure up if you investigated the rest of your life! She didn't intentionally set out to do anything other than have the FBI investigate what her husband told her.

She didn't take advantage of the family and friends of the suspect by throwing their names around in public. The only one I have named are those I could not find on my own...and names I gave the FBI. I didn't do that until 2006 becoming completely baffled by the FBI efforts and secrets.

You have the opinion my offering is very thin - well, yours my dear does NOT even exist. Have you of recent spoke to the individuals you wrote about or have you heard about what they have to say about you? The FBI didn't even go talk to them - so how thin is your ice. At least the FBI spoke to friends and other involved with Weber. They just didn't go deep enough because I knew so little myself.

ALL you do is ride on the coat tails of real people trying to find real answers.

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA IS GOING ON AT THIS TIME?

Note some voices in the thread have ceased to speak - wonder why? Well, try the initials RB and then myself trying to defend myself - but NOT promoting a book or movie.

What did I have to work with? A phone and lived clear across the US from WA? What I have is in writing by some of the people I talked to and Mr. H and others I have spoke with multiple times over they yrs. I haven't just talked about Duane - I explore things you turned a deaf ear to and / or would have. You hear nothing but that little voice in your head and you have NOTHING. You did not and do not have a confession. You did not see the plane ticket and the stub! You didn't see an old wide mouth jar with what your spouse said was old parchute parts. You didn't sit by a dying man who said "I'm Dan Cooper".

Before I ever came to this thread and prior to 2001 I had spoke with Cossey and the other guy who provided the chutes and Himmelsbach and the FBI and unfortunately Jerry Thomas. I had written and spoke with as many people as I could find. YOU did none of that until the thread dissed you for it. I wasn't even writing a book!

The day Skipp Porteous contacted you is the day you moved to Funny Land. Perhaps you need to include all of the postings in the thread and show how your "funny" moments have been completely dispelled by those who actually know and knew more about the case then you could ever conjure up.

What surrounds this case now is your complete and overwhelming obcessive possession of the only investigative tool the Public has ever had in the D.B. Cooper case - a public internet vehicle for the public and those NOT writing a book to actually propose and to form groups to investigate where the FBI never went. NO one can state one thing without having to contend with your unobjective posts...not even me. It is consistent repetition and then you even screw up and forget what you have already stated and contradict yourself unless you are doing a copy and past. Most of us do not even bother to mention this anymore.

Everything you do and say is promoting yourself. YOU hitch rides on the coat tails of every post anyone makes yet this thread wrote the facts about the case for you.

You threw a product together with NO knowledge of the multiple aspects of the actual crime....that is feeding from the bottom. I don't like muddy tasting fish!

Robert99 wrote:

Jo, You started playing the health card almost 10 years ago. Then about two or three years ago you started playing the one-foot-in-the-grave card. Now you seem to be coming out with the both-feet-in-the-grave card.

Well, if you had had your PM available you would have recieved a detailed report about that.

:(How I feel at 73 - I would NOT want to think about being 83 much less 104.

Now lets see I have been at this for 18 yrs and there is NOT one book...so that is not the objective.

As for saying that I could have misunderstood what Duane Weber told me - NEVER EVER! "I'm Dan Cooooper". I told him I knew he had used John Collins but I never heard that name - then he TRIES to tell me and I don't get it. Then he shouts out in frustration "OH, F--- Let It Die With ME!"

His loud expression brings 2 nurses rushing into the room & they started the morphine he had been refusing for 2 days. The Dr and his nurse and one of the hospital staff - he did NOT want any more diaylsis and produced documents he had signed 5 yrs before - documents I knew NOTHING about until he took them out of the brief case (one he told me to keep with me at ALL times)and waved them in the face of the DR and told him to look at the date they were signed...1990 Five yrs before.

As for my ashes they go to OHIO, but I want to throw Duane out of an airplane in WA or have someone do it for me. Wishfull thinking because I have not been well enough to make another trip.

We do NOT always control our destiny and how long we will remain on this earth. We can do all the right things and yet find that our golden yrs have been taken away from us - life is ever so fleeting and some of us will say Good-bye Sooner than we expected. Yes, MY health is in serious deteriation and it is not for discussion....other than on a have to know basis and not in a public forum.

Today I got all dress up to go for a ride to watch the sunset on the Bay from the Gulf side, but I only made it to the park. Tomorrow, maybe I will make it across the bridge.

RobertMBlevins

Nevertheless, things are being done off line and maybe you will be informed of them in due time.

Robert99

In Due Time! They better HURRY!

NO one is going to reveal the truth until I after I have died - they might not have to wait much longer!

Using "remote viewing", I can see the headlines in the Florida panhandle newspapers, and maybe even the network TV news programs, about 30 years from now to the effect that:

"Jo Weber died today at the age of 104. She is noted for having spent the last 50+ years of her life trying to prove that her late husband, Duane Weber, was the famous airliner hijacker D. B. Cooper.

She wrote 12 books on her attempts to link Duane Weber with the hijacking. Two years ago, during an appearance on a cable TV talk show, she admitted that she may have misunderstood what Duane whispered to her while on his death bed.

She now feels that there is a possibility that Duane was simply saying that his room was too cool and wanted her to turn the thermostat up a few degrees.

A life long marathon runner, at the age of 80 she established a new record for her age group in the New York City Marathon.

She has requested that, in lieu of flowers, donations be made to the Oregon Order of Carmelite Nuns. She also requested that her ashes be scattered at Tina Bar on the banks of the Columbia River near Vancouver, Washington."

Robert99

A poor attempt at humor on the back of an older widow, I must say. This comes to us from the same guy who couldn't even ID a railroad strap on a river, (I Googled the article picture in less than ten seconds) and thinks he can move jet aircraft miles off their course (without proof) in an attempt to explain the money at Tena Bar.

You keep trying to discredit everything I say, but the problem is I am basically open and honest with people, and I think they sense that. Plus, I am accessible and people like that, too. This is where I have an advantage, i.e. I don't hide in the shadows. You want to ask me something, discuss an issue? No problem.

Baby, I'm there. Beats hiding in the rocks and shadows any day of the week.

Blavins. you are babbling complete utter nonsense again.

And you are the self appointed guru who is going to write a
book about 'Cooper nuts' and 'Cooper Land'?

Maybe you should start with "Cooper Had a Little Lamb' first,
and see how that goes.

RobertMBlevins

A poor attempt at humor on the back of an older widow, I must say. This comes to us from the same guy who couldn't even ID a railroad strap on a river, (I Googled the article picture in less than ten seconds) and thinks he can move jet aircraft miles off their course (without proof) in an attempt to explain the money at Tena Bar.

You keep trying to discredit everything I say, but the problem is I am basically open and honest with people, and I think they sense that. Plus, I am accessible and people like that, too. This is where I have an advantage, i.e. I don't hide in the shadows. You want to ask me something, discuss an issue? No problem.

Baby, I'm there. Beats hiding in the rocks and shadows any day of the week.

To ALL:
Frankly I caught the humor and thought it unique. He got a similar type reply which is by the way TRUE.

I believe Robt99 might be near my age so somethings we just say what we think. Sometimes to break the atmosphere of what is going on. He knew I would make a reply and he got the reply he actually expected. UPbeat not beaten down.

Since I do not keep up with the errors other make it make so difference who said what. Robt 99 has been a valuable and forthright participant.
I note he looks for little ways to trip me up - if I have taken my medication I might have replied in a different way. He was actually trying to lift my spirits and he did it just right!

Being accessible Belvins is not always a good thing - especially if you have told stories that seem to loose their punch and every one is tried of hearing it

Death is not always a good thing and feelin tired is not a good thing, but we are all going there someday - some of us sooner than others.

If I could have my choice I will make it to my spot on the bay and watch that sunset . It may be the last time but then I could have a good day and actually go down to the water in a bating suite and sit in the water and hope it will make me feel better.

Just took my mediction so maybe tomorrow will be a good day - migh feel like WHACKING the hell out of some of those Hollieys.

Lied Down in the gentle surf and let the pain flow with the waves leaving my body free of pain - but NOT alone - that only causes me to cry and wish there would be many other days Maybe tommorow will be a better day.

skyjack71

Washington does NOT live in the REAL WORLD!

I think it is more along the lines of a whole set of sheep who the TOOLS who have an axe to grind have led to a field with no clover. Most of the people demonizing ACA.. are not living in reality and have not actually tried to use the system as it has turned into a huge quagmire with nameless faceless little assholes at insurance companies acting as self appointed "death panels" and denying coverage that people have paid for for YEARS.... so that they can get a bonus check from their companies. And that is ALL I have to say about that.>:(>:(

skyjack71

Jo, I know EXACTLY what you are saying above. And I am several years older than you. Plus I have another birthday coming up on November 24th (the anniversary of the hijacking).

Things ARE as bad as they seem. Nevertheless, just hang in there.

Best wishes.

Robert99

Robert99

Jo, I know EXACTLY what you are saying above. And I am several years older than you. Plus I have another birthday coming up on November 24th (the anniversary of the hijacking).

Best wishes.

Robert99

Stressing out about it only makes it worse. Proven in countless
clinical studies.

Just think. Your mind still works! Lao Tse had it right! 'The body
goes where the mind takes it'

Relax and set smaller goals. Stop smoking or cut way back; that
will help greatly by reducing vascular constriction. You will sleep
better and repair better ... Best of luck.

(Now if I can follow my own advice!) :D

georger

Best wishes.

Robert99

clinical studies.

Georger, You are right again. It's all between the ears.

Robert99

Best wishes.

Robert99

clinical studies.

Georger, You are right again. It's all between the ears.

Im good at giving advice - lousy at taking it! :D

Later -

G

I found out that building things is a great stress reducer. I just finished some of my best work. the picture below is called aluminum cable railing system (only on the stairs) the rest has safety glass instead of cable.

2 months in the making from engineering to completion. B|

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

mrshutter45

I found out that building things is a great stress reducer. I just finished some of my best work. the picture below is called aluminum cable railing system (only on the stairs) the rest has safety glass instead of cable.

Shutter, That is beautiful work.

Robert99

***I found out that building things is a great stress reducer. I just finished some of my best work. the picture below is called aluminum cable railing system (only on the stairs) the rest has safety glass instead of cable.

Shutter, That is beautiful work.

Thanks R99. it's times like these when hard work really pays off. City Furniture was highly impressed as well. pic is going right on our website B|
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

skyjack71

If I could have my choice I will make it to my spot on the bay and watch that sunset . It may be the last time but then I could have a good day and actually go down to the water in a bating suite and sit in the water and hope it will make me feel better.

Just took my mediction so maybe tomorrow will be a good day - migh feel like WHACKING the hell out of some of those Hollieys.

Lied Down in the gentle surf and let the pain flow with the waves leaving my body free of pain - but NOT alone - that only causes me to cry and wish there would be many other days Maybe tommorow will be a better day.

PLEASE guys when I start mis-spelling words and NOT making any sense at all - PLEASE TELL ME "GOODNIGHT JO".
It is humiliating to return to the thread the next day & read what I have posted under the influence of medication.

Even I do NOT understand what I was talking about! Oh and I did WHACK the HELL our some HOLLIES today. Had a good afternoon. My arms are very very strong and those loppers are great. BUT, my problem is picking up the branches or raking up the debri. Of course I only did ONE side and about 6 feet! The defeat of fatigue - is not on my side!

I like that Defeat of Fatigue expression. Do something YOU love even if you know you will suffer for days! I guess just being physical about something gets the adrenalin going and you do NOT feel the pain until later.

MY arms are strong as hell and the strongest thing about me, but you would not know that to look at me. All one thinks is "Little Old Lady", but behind that gray (white) hair pulled severely back in a bun and brown eyes aged with gold & hazel - is a little spit fire. Sweet little old lady syndrome does NOT fit me. Looks can be very deceiving! Nor does my crooked smile reflect - deception or remanents of a stroke (probably that repetitive expression I make when I read a perplexing & ridiculous post or reading my own post made after taking my medication)!

Guru312

Im good at giving advice - lousy at taking it! :D

Later -

G

Something tells me that it won't be necessary to stroke my MENSA card to conjure the knowledge that Blevins will be all over you for that comment.

One cannot hide one's light under a bushel. :D

mrshutter45

wow! I can give you a lifetime's work here!

Jo needs some help. I am terrible at searches in the thread and I need some help finding something I know I posted more than one time.

I believe it was when Jerry was here. I was trying to explain or going over the 1979 trip with Duane. I talked about all of the places he took me to.
I couldn't understand why JT would say things did not exist.

What I am seeking is any statement I made in this thread in regards to Washougal about a park with some stones at the entry or just a few feet into the entry. When we were there in 1979 it had started to rain - it was at the entrance to the park along the Washougal river that Duane told me just down the road was a cemetary and he knew some on buried there.

This park which someone identified on this thread is now VERY important.
Duane and I walked a way down the trail inside the entrance and he pointed at some ROCKS - several large Rocks and told me his initials were carved under one of them.

We explored the fact that he may have been part of the groups with the CC and prisoner who built the parks.
We did not explore this a lot. I definitely told JT and he completely dissed me and told me they were NOT even there anymore.

I am NOW hoping that this is in print someplace in this thread - it has NOW become of the utmost importance as if JT was the only one I told - This has been HAUNTING me recently and I need to prove I talked about this to someone beside JT.

Smoking 99 and Vickie are great as searched and Snowmman would have it in a heart-beat. I remember JT telling me they were NOT there anymore! I need to prove this discuss happened in the thread and was discussed!

Just HELP me - don't ask why! Please!

skyjack71

Jo needs some help. I am terrible at searches in the thread and I need some help finding something I know I posted more than one time.

I believe it was when Jerry was here. I was trying to explain or going over the 1979 trip with Duane. I talked about all of the places he took me to.

What I am seeking is any statement I made in this thread in regards to Washougal about a park with some stones at the entry or just a few feet into the entry. When we were there in 1979 it had started to rain - it was at the entrance to the park along the Washougal river that Duane told me just down the road was a cemetary and he knew some on buried there.

Duane and I walked a way down the trail inside the entrance and he pointed at some ROCKS - several large Rocks and told me his initials were carved under one of them.

We explored the fact that he may have been part of the groups with the CC and prisoner who built the parks.
We did not explore this a lot. I definitely told JT and he completely dissed me and told me they were NOT even there anymore.

I am NOW hoping that this is in print someplace in this thread - it has NOW become of the utmost importance as if JT was the only one I told - This has been HAUNTING me recently and I need to prove I talked about this to someone beside JT.

Smoking 99 and Vickie are great as searched and Snowmman would have it in a heart-beat. I remember JT telling me they were NOT there anymore! I need to prove this discuss happened in the thread and was discussed!

Paradise Park???

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=4367828#4367828
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

Jo Stated:

Thank Vickie, but that WAS Paradise park on the interstate to WA. The one I am looking for was just a trail and walking or hiking park in Washougal. It was east of the bridge in Washougal that crossed the Washougal River there.
Seems like the CC's had something to do with the construction of this TRAIL. Since we didn't go down the trail except to the stones - I wonder now if there was not some way of crossing the river at that point - but no bridges were seen. From the place he took me I could NOT see a river or a stream so maybe it was just a trail park...I could HEAR Water! Strange I remembered that - but I could HEAR water...not see it. Maybe I was just enthralled by the natural state of things...and the fact Duane said one of the rock had his initials under it.

I even regreted stating that in the thread for fear someone would go find it and take it...so maybe I erased the part about the initials, but I don't think I did. I talked about the cemetary in Washougal where Duane said he knew some one buried there...he did NOT take me to the cementary.

I have to find the posts from long ago about this - LIKE I said don't even ask why I need this information - Just have to find it!

I also know since going to WA in 2010 and driving a car that time and Space I did NOT account for.
I keep thinking did he take me further - GOD only knows I need to go back to WA, but I can't afford it and I never know how I am going to feel from day to day.

Some Reason I know I have to find that place and/or pictures of how it looked in 1979. Surely someone in Washougal has some pics. Maybe I should write someone in Washougal - but who?

skyjack71

Jo Stated:

Thank Vickie, but that WAS Paradise park on the interstate to WA. The one I am looking for was just a trail and walking or hiking park in Washougal. It was east of the bridge in Washougal that crossed the Washougal River there.
Seems like the CC's had something to do with the construction of this TRAIL. Since we didn't go down the trail except to the stones - I wonder now if there was not some way of crossing the river at that point - but no bridges were seen. From the place he took me I could NOT see a river or a stream so maybe it was just a trail park...I could HEAR Water! Strange I remembered that - but I could HEAR water...not see it. Maybe I was just enthralled by the natural state of things...and the fact Duane said one of the rock had his initials under it.

I even regreted stating that in the thread for fear someone would go find it and take it...so maybe I erased the part about the initials, but I don't think I did. I talked about the cemetary in Washougal where Duane said he knew some one buried there...he did NOT take me to the cementary.

I have to find the posts from long ago about this - LIKE I said don't even ask why I need this information - Just have to find it!

I also know since going to WA in 2010 and driving a car that time and Space I did NOT account for.
I keep thinking did he take me further - GOD only knows I need to go back to WA, but I can't afford it and I never know how I am going to feel from day to day.

Some Reason I know I have to find that place and/or pictures of how it looked in 1979. Surely someone in Washougal has some pics. Maybe I should write someone in Washougal - but who?

Hathaway Park is a few blocks east of the Washougal River Road bridge that crosses the Washougal: http://www.cityofwashougal.us/community2/city-parks/hathaway-park.html

The cemetery to the East of Hathaway Park is the Washougal Memorial Cemetery: https://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-8&q=cemetery+in+the+washougal&fb=1&gl=us&hq=cemetery&hnear=0x5495bdb84c1f565f:0x6d9d15710b8effc6,Washougal,+WA&ei=ekhdUoToMMHCywGvpoGQDQ&ved=0COwBELYD
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs