47 47
quade

DB Cooper

MarkBennett

Proving whether or not KC bought the Bonney Lake house for cash would be good...but not good enough to prove he was the hijacker.

I think showing KC bought the Bonney Lake house for cash would be very helpful. With no confession, not matching the description and most of the witnesses' comments speculative at best, the main KC argument is that his whereabouts where unknown during the hijacking and he suddenly had a lot of money. Spending a bunch of cash is central to the claim that KC is a suspect.

KC wasnt any more DB Cooper than you or I am! He doesn't fit
the haplotype.

The only thing KC fits is a movie script. The ONLY thing KC fits
is a back story joint-plan to hijack the Cooper discussion as a
part of attracting a movie script ... it all fell apart with Blevins!

A back story is all these morons have or ever had!

The fact that it partly succeeded for three long years ... is on
the voters! Those WAGE EARNER SHEEPLE and SMACKED DOWN
RED HAIRED STEPCHILDREN Blevins so arrogantly flipped off with
- to show his utter contempt the residents of Cooperland!

These people have run off to let Blevins and Adventure Books
take the fall! His make-believe story is trashed ... and Gray has
disassociated himself from the whole thing.

The stain will be deep and lasting.

Vote for Jo Weber - she's still a candidate!

:S:D

Some guy in So CA is now saying you [Blevins] are a "plant". A plant by WHO!? The FBI? A plant by MAADD? Your Kenny broomstick tale for all seasons ? The consummate Internet Disrupter?

Southern California, Smokers (not tobacco) of the World, and Mars sent Blevins....as a decoy!;)
Truth IS Blevins has been a PAIN!:D

[:/]All the land deeds associated with KC were faked by unbelievers, such as Smokin99, Shutter, and Jo Weber.:| Seriously doubt any of us would stoop that low!

All the True believers will swear the 18th edition of Blevins bible is the Truth!? :o:)Not hardly!

Blevins states "I've heard they are going to try and interview the witnesses mentioned in the KC report BEFORE they come to me."

Duhh Blevins, just HOW stupid and naive are YOU? Yes, they want to interview "your witnesses" first! That is so they can HOAX you!

Are you just stupid or naive or both?

"Patience is key." Yea, like 18 yrs worth of it and putting up with the likes of you! Nothing you have ever claimed ever checked out!

What do you bet the people you wronged are going to OUT you? You made fools out of them - with myths you created. The public will not put up with actions like that for very long - they will stand together and make their REAL stories known!

You can't help yourself with your repeated statement that Kenny might prove not to be Cooper.:|[:/]

If there was any uncertainty on your part regarding his NOT being Cooper - you should NEVER have put such words into the mouths of seniors who were vulnerable and easily manipulated with pervasive charm.

:)B|:|
HOW CONVENIENT - you provide yourself with an "out" and yet U humiliated these senior citizens with your persavsive charm and air of authority and knowledge!

Blevins state "that arrangement only proves I have nothing to hide. I'm not afraid of what they will discover, whether it means Kenny was the guy or not." Duhh!!

What you have to fear is what they WILL & can prove not what they can't prove.

America has been brought to her knees by the current administration and NOW people are STANDing up and being counted instead of Used!

ARE you watching 60 minutes?
WELL, that one is JUST the beginning of AMERICAN STANDING UP! Dirty politics, politicians hiring their own relatives, not being able to justify their perks infront of a camera. These GUYS knew what they were doing was Wrong and until they were confronted with cameras - didn't even realize or give a thought to how ordinary struggling Americans would view them and their perks in the aftermath! Such as high salaries to family members, plus expenses.

Freedom of Press does have its limitations and using seniors to promote yourself is one of the lowest levels a writer could stoop.
You are supposedly a writer and you humiliated the HELL out of these people! Seniors, Stand UP and be counted.

You Blevins, led these individual to BELIEVE YOU could prove your statement - even this thread has OUTED you. You humiliated these senior to the core of their souls and hung them out on the line to dry in Media Trashville, U.S.A.

Suggest you and Grapevine find yourself a GOOD attorney! Seems as though Grapevine is already pushing you aside - like how do you have all the time you have to post and post and do the other things you claim to do....AND at the same time clean several houses? DUHhh, One would get the opinion from your written words you are Superman!

Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

skyjack71

Funny Duane mentioned that one of key had a problem and needed replacing, but it was a key that a left handed person would wear down quicker than a right handed person! Fact of Fiction?

Jo, It is even funnier that you would mention such a thing. What is that suppose to mean?

People who know how to type with both hands (does that include you?) type 15 letters of the alphabet with their left hand and 11 letters with their right hand. Check your computer keyboard for the actual letters.

Again, what is your statement suppose to mean?

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

How in the heck am I supposed to answer a convoluted post like that?

Saying Christiansen might not be the hijacker isn't 'an out'. It's reality. He is NOT proven to be DB Cooper. You could take a lesson from this, since you have not presented a single shred of evidence that would lead any reasonable person to believe Duane Weber was the hijacker. And excuse me...but you've been going public on this claim since the 1990's.

:)[:/];):)Exactly the response I and everyone who reads this thread expected1

You have your jockies all twisted in a knott. Can't take the simple truth being thrown at you from the birds eye view of another senior? One who has read in this thread what you proclaim about your witnesses.

Taking lessons from Blevins - NOT hardly! I did not go public until 2000 Thank You! I fought my battle for 4 1/2 yrs with the FBI until they riled me with their poor investigation of Duane L. Weber....An investigation that by the way has been proven to be FLAWED by this thread and by media and private sources who have investigated on my behalf.

I went PUBLIC - Yes, because the FBI was sitting on their hands and didn't have a clue what the were looking for. I had some black and white documentations regarding Duane's past, but the FBI held on to the Collins file with a tight fist.

I used this thread for research into the past of Weber and you know what - the thread gets most of the credit. I didn't have a clue where to look or what the hell I was looking for, but this thread since 2006 has altered all of that. Yes, they have raked me over the coals because I didn't actually know what I was looking for. ALL I had was a few details and my memory!

I just knew what MY husband told me and didn't know at the time who the hell DAN COOPER was in 1995 when he made his confession,! In 1996 I went to the FBI not to the media ( 4 1/2 y). You wrote a book based on WHAT? NO PLEASE do NOT repeat all of that CRAP again - we hear it day in and day out!

YOUR lack of respect for the people you "interviewed" may be due to the fact you just do NOT know the difference between interviewed and interrogated. Your defense that Kenny might not be Cooper is just a SHIELD!

DUHH!

First of all Robert, you were on the show a short period of time. it's doubtful you were part of the production of the show. am I correct! I have seen a heard many shows doing the samething this guy claims. these shows are built for entertainment. it doesn't mean everyone has scripts to follow. the last I recalled you were not at the house during the filming.

where is your proof of any of this you speak of? more he said? you were on the show once and can vouch for the entire production of Decoded? "my experience was different." so nobody else could have a different experience? I failed to notice your name on the credits of the show, Producer, writer, etc.

I'm sure it was an experience. I've been on local television several times, along with radio programs. you don't always know there true intentions or how the actual program will come out sometimes until it pops on the tube.

the subject had been brought up, I simple started looking into the show itself. I seen the one we are talking about and posted it.

lots of people are calling Brad a conspiracy theorist. look it up.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Robert99

Funny Duane mentioned that one of key had a problem and needed replacing, but it was a key that a left handed person would wear down quicker than a right handed person! Fact of Fiction?

Jo, It is even funnier that you would mention such a thing. What is that suppose to mean?

People who know how to type with both hands (does that include you?) type 15 letters of the alphabet with their left hand and 11 letters with their right hand. Check your computer keyboard for the actual letters.

Again, what is your statement suppose to mean?

Robert99

Robert I believe this was discussed in the thread, but perhaps it was another source. I do NOT try to remember the details just the goal.

Everyone does not apply the same pressure to each and every key. On the old manual keyboards some keys resulted in chips, cracks and armature of pressure from the typists. I have many old manual typewritten documents that demostrate this very clearly. I am relative sure this was discussed in the thread.

The older aged typewriters one could most of the time determine if the typist was left handed or write handed as noted by the impression the keys made against the ribbon. Also the age and user of the instrument had to do with this certain characterist showing up clearly,

I've been on local television several times, along with radio programs. you don't always know there true intentions or how the actual program will come out sometimes until it pops on the tube.

I watched your part on the Guidestone espisode. I think you come across very well on TV. You didn't seem nervous and spoke well. The only problem I had IMO is that maybe you were overly zealous regarding your position displayed.

Just my 2 cents.

RobertMBlevins

All of this began the moment I posted that National Public Radio was going to take a look on their own at the KC report, send some folks (not sure how many) to the Seattle area, and that they were getting the unedited version. The vitriol associated with that announcement proves exactly what I've said all along...that people who hang around Cooperland are somewhat different than the folks who investigate Amelia Earhart, for example. The difference is obvious.

Most people who DON'T believe KC is the hijacker would be happy that a respected entity like NPR (not generally given to fantasy stories) would check the evidence and see if it holds water. But not in Cooperland. Oh, no...this type of thing is seen as a threat.

Here's my answer to all that: Too bad.

You understand of course that the chances NPR will actually be able to prove that Kenny was the hijacker are much LESS than the chances they will discover he was NOT, right?

Can't believe I actually have to explain this concept...

Blevins, You are going full blast in the CYA mode and walking back all of your claims about KC being Cooper as fast as you can with the above.

In reality, it has been other posters on this thread trying to get you to post some actual EVIDENCE to bolster your claims.

And for my own personal enlightenment, what is the difference between Earhart researchers and Cooper posters on this thread? Let me point out that I asked for your actual explanation on your Earhart statement before responding to it.

Robert99

no I'm not the guy you are talking about. I found that link on the web...period. didn't watch that program. don't know who the guy is.

Novels and television are two different things.......

many shows are done professionally...doesn't mean they are right in what they do...
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

If you think the typewriter thing is FUNNY - wait till you learn just what has gone on in the last 24 hrs. My head is spinning!

This venture started out about 2 wks ago and ...culminated this morning.

This was something I needed to know - the memory was so sharp and I could not let go of it! Well, validation is a WONDERFUL thing and releases a lot of pentup fears and doubts and replaces them with clarity and certainty,

I am definitely not like the woman on Unforgettable, but I do have a remarkable memory something I have recently proven. What happened this morning was validation of my memories.

I chaulk it up to facing illness and my age and perhaps the medications I have taken of recent. More like I needed to close the book on the chapters of my life and this saga that has controled my life for 18 yrs now. I needed to be free - FREE!

The mind is a remarkly thing when the proper disciplines are place upon it. The results - well, I am sure ALL of you will know in a few days.

I also spoke briefly with Mr. H. He tried to tell me it was just the pain, but he was not very convincing... I told him if I didn't see him soon that I would see him "UP THERE". He gave a weak laughed, but I had a tear in my eyes. I am glad I made that call today - and I told him what had been found and he wanted to be sure the FBI had been informed.

About 30 minutes later I get a call out of the N.W. My second one of the day! The first call I expected, but the second call completely caused me to doubt my senses. I was thinking
"This is NOT Real" "I am dreaming".

RobertMBlevins

***no I'm not the guy you are talking about. I found that link on the web...period. didn't watch that program. don't know who the guy is.

many shows are done professionally...doesn't mean they are right in what they do...

Well, okay. You do realize you posted this unidentified person's quote as your own experience, right? Next time source the quote please.

don't think so....the first part of the post reads "this guy wasn't impressed with old Brad" perhaps you need glasses?

don't forget to look at the attachment B|

testxyz

It's uploaded at YouTube. I wonder whether the person who uploaded is allowed to do this, but here it is anyway.

Thanks, I will look at it later.

GreyCop could be onto something with the Reno Letter.

Wasn't K.C. a Flight Attendant or Stewart for Northwest Airlines?

If so, he was in the "hospitality" industry and probably
heard plenty of times "thanks for the hospitality" from
passengers. Especially back then when people tended to
be more formal with word usuage.

Reno Letter has "Thanks for the Hospitality" in it.

That's why I put it in my book and my post T..F..H..appears in RENO, CANADIAN, FBI LETTER,as well.You can research my book all you want you will love it.I wrote it for hard core researcher's GC148
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

you got nothing straight. I clearly wrote at the top of the post. "this guy wasn't impressed with old Brad"

maybe I'll post later, maybe I won't. I think you need to look more into Kenny's finances rather than worrying about website links.

do you know what Satisfaction of mortgage means, or when it will be placed into County records?

RobertMBlevins

***no I'm not the guy you are talking about. I found that link on the web...period. didn't watch that program. don't know who the guy is.

Well, okay. You do realize you posted this unidentified person's quote as your own experience, right? Next time source the quote please.

Uh, no he didn't! He certainly didn't mean it that way - and it doesn't exactly read that way, and it doesn't matter!

What does matter is your attempting to use it in a diversionary mind game! A little like a vampire asking Dr. Jonas Salk ... "Hey buddy! What's your interest in blood! Show me your credentials! Show me your source!"

Its another Blevins straw man and re-direction !

And its irrelevant trivia in any event.

ITS PINK!

mrshutter45

do you know what Satisfaction of mortgage means, or when it will be placed into County records?

Obviously he does not and he has no idea what a title search is and usually in every transaction I have known required when there is a loan. You can bet that property has changed has since 1972 and BINGO it is there for the taking.

It is also evident Blevins has NO idea was this TV guy is going for - perhaps he is using the Back Door by excusing certain subject like KC and other which might include Weber.

When JT picks up the phone and calls me - YOU have to know something is getting ready to happen. AFTER the way he treated me for 14 yrs - NOW he wants to call me for NO reason! Perhaps someone called him - like the FBI.

Strange his phone call was after I left the FBI a nice long message and OUT of the BLUE he calls just a little while later! ANY ONE OUT there with your EARS on!

skyjack71

Obviously he does not and he has no idea what a title search is and usually in every transaction I have known required when there is a loan. You can bet that property has changed has since 1972 and BINGO it is there for the taking.

My only reservation is what the legal requirement was at
particular dates KC had transactions. Requirements he and a
buyer would have had to satisfy. I wouldnt be surprised if title
searches are still not required (by Law) in some States. In
States where mineral rights and easements are common, title
searches may have become standard practice earlier.

For example, I know of a case where a family sold a farm in
1966, with a one acre plot overlooking a river set aside for
one relative (so he could have the family cabin... built with
stone from the Mt Rushmore project in Dakota). It was under-
stood the relative would always have access. But no easement
was written into the title ... two buyers later (1990) the new
owner kicked our relative "off his land". By the time the family
got a lawyer involved the new buyer had bulldozed the cabin
and was selling hunting rights to the land for quick cash! He
simply told everyone who went to inquire "its my land now
because you have no way to get to it"! It was a big blow to
the extended family and the relative evicted. Feuds like this are
common between farmers especially where large tracts of land
are involved.

I know in your home State of Kentucky where oil rights are now
at issue, previously open land is now under very tight title
constraints ... with lawyers in every tree!

Very likely, KC's situation as a single person was simple - and
traceable.

Regardless of who made the claim first (Gray or Blevins), that
Kenny was buying land with 'sudden cash' ... its probably all
traceable, for anyone who wishes to do it. In spite of Blevins'
protestations, this isn't rocket science!

Title insurance is required in Fl or at least it was when I retired in 2004.

I know in your home State of Kentucky where oil rights are now
at issue, previously open land is now under very tight title
constraints ... with lawyers in every tree!

Well, my nephew is an attorney in Ky so I will call my brother (someone you know Georger - you just haven't figured it out yet).

Loans REQUIRE a title search and if there has been a prior title search by the same company it is discounted.
YES, it is traceable with nothing more than the property legal description which Blevins already has and a visit to the County Records.

RobertMBlevins

Off the air for a while at Dropzone. No big deal. I knew this was coming today due to circumstances (it's been more or less requested of me) and I'm okay with it.

I wanted resolution and even if the resolution is negative - I am moving on. Maybe there has been a confession made by yet another individual and this has NOTHING to do with Weber. Maybe Weber just had knowledge of the incident....but, someone some place kept one HELL of a secret for a long time.

I have secretly wanted Vickie's Dad to have been involved - and stranger still is that I knew her story before she told it. Duane had told me the story about the man and the counterfeit 20's and his car - I believe it was white and red. This was why I felt so much compassion for her and she is a really NICE person.

All of Duane's "I used to know this person - (substitue a name) or that
person" certainly came in handy, but if he knew so many guys - how come no one recognized him over he yrs. How could a DUMB Crook who always got caught manage a get out of jail ticket and 200K. Who was the guy at the pro shop in Vail or Aspen - why did Duane not want me to meet him?
What was Duane's connections to this man?

So many questions that will never be answered by the thread or by the authorities. It is what it is! The guy Jack or Joaquim - he used to live in the a place Duane pointed out to me and this man came forward in 2001 trying to get the government to provide amnesty, but the State of Wa said it was a DC matter - so the man died in 2004 if I had the right guy. His name was the last name Duane told me - but to this day I still cannot retain that name in my mind...only the sound alikes survived in my memory.

He had tried to contact me in 2001 thru Margie Boule, but she nor I decided to persue it at that time. Maybe now that relationship has had some light shed on it. His family went so far as to claim that he was Cooper and the wife claimed to have planted the money. True or False - I can't ask a dead man a question!

Maybe the man who contacted me was one of 3 guys who owned a cabin on a river they used to fish at. Maybe one of them was the man who contacted me and I would not talk to.
Duane told me a strange story about one of these men - it also involved caddies. By the way Duane was driving a red and white Caddie when we got married....in 1977 - Bought it new in Atlanta, Ga. around the time I met him. Not sure of the yr, but it is in the files.

Doubt if this summarizes all of the highlights I chased, but it is what it is!

georger

Anyone know of any NEW actual Cooper info lately ?

B|

Nope. Just noise. Listening for a signal Georger. The Cooper band is really dead at the moment.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

georger

B|

Editors Note: For your viewing pleasure...we are preparing a video right now. Should be up in a few hours......
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

GreyCopGC148

B|

Editors Note: For your viewing pleasure...we are preparing a video right now. Should be up in a few hours......

Here it is B|http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p22gRybPQB4

Written by Paul Geivett