47 47
quade

DB Cooper

RobertMBlevins

Decoded is a television show. And entertainment-based TV is admittedly not the best medium to seriously investigate criminal cases. That show had better episodes than others, and I think the Cooper/Christiansen episode was probably the best.

Meltzer, if you notice on the show, is mostly the front man. The actual investigations are done by the staff of the show and the cast, not Meltzer. He just sort of puts together what's being discovered on this or that for the audience. He's the host, not the actual person or persons doing the investigating.

It's easy to pick on TV shows. For example, I don't really think the show 'Tickle' is a true rendition of life in the South these days. B|

The Decoded episode on Christiansen was done pretty well, but they missed a few things and that was MY fault (timing was bad getting certain information to them in time) and THEIR fault (because they sent me 250 miles off to Twisp, WA in the middle of filming). But the show DID bring Christiansen's story out publicly, and exposed a couple of flaws in Bernie Geestman's story, and how he reacted to being checked out as a possible accomplice.

I've been asked (since there is now an outside investigation going on him) not to discuss publicly anything new about Christiansen. The report stays on the website, and I am more than happy to talk about anything already known. But I'm putting a freeze on anything else public for now.

NOTE: The case against Christiansen has actually minimally to do with his house, although it's a factor, and I will get to the bottom of it with help. The case relies much more heavily on witnesses who need to be interviewed by someone other than ME. And that is what will be done.

I don't know for sure if Kenny was the guy anyway. I'm just one person here and I've done about all I can on him. It was time for an outside entity to take the reins and attempt to discover the truth on Mr Christiansen once and for all. I could be wrong about the whole thing, who knows? On the other hand, maybe Bernie Geestman will finally 'fess up' and go public. I have good reasons to believe he might. For example, his wife spent six weekend-long interviews telling me she was SURE her husband was involved...yet kept naming everyone on the planet EXCEPT Kenny as the actual hijacker. But, on Interview Number Seven she goes on voice recorder and video-cam saying yes...it WAS Kenny with her husband that week. So what would any reasonable person conclude? That she liked Kenny a lot, and made every effort to keep his name out of it. Some time later after Decoded and the book come out...she sells her ranch for cash, tells the bank officer who arranged the sale to keep her new location secret, and moves. This is similar to what McWilliams did after Geoff Gray interviewed him for the NYM article on Kenny. And he moved AGAIN after Porteous tried to contact him. McWilliams, as you know, was one of the people who helped care for Kenny when he was dying, and he was left a piece of land behind Kenny's house.

I'm going to be very honest here. By the time we got to interview seven, she knew Decoded was filming. She knew her ex had agreed to the Decoded interview. She had seen the book. She also saw a folder full of pictures and docs, the availalble evidence at that time. And I think she knew the jig was up regarding her husband and Kenny. I also believe that if Kenny and Bernie actually pulled off the hijacking, that SHE was not told until after the fact and forced by circumstances (could be named as an accomplice if caught back then) to keep the secret for decades. I base this idea on the testimony of Helen Jones, who said that Margie's anger about her husband splitting town just before Thanksgiving was genuine. Jones was adamant about this. Margie attended dinner with the others, but she made her anger about her husband known, too. Kenny? She wasn't mad at HIM. He had dropped hints for weeks beforehand that he might take a free flight back to Minnesota to visit family for Thanksgiving, but he never did. Then Jones sees him at the Sumner Laundromat six weeks later and he admits he was with Geestman. I also think any reasonable person would conclude there IS SOMETHING THERE with these two. (Kenny and Bernie)

Well, as I said...let the media entity sort it all out. Let them run down the witnesses and see what they say now. They have everything we have. Good luck to them. After they finish all that, they will make an appointment and meet me at my office in Auburn. Should be interesting. Sure...I wouldn't mind being vindicated, but almost as much...I just hope they get to the bottom of the whole Christiansen thing and find out The Truth. Either he was Cooper, or let's scratch him off the suspect list for good. That's my hope.

Much has been made of the interview between the Decoded cast and Bernie Geestman. A long time back I stated what REALLY happened that evening, and afterward. But here it is:

1) Pete Berg (associate producer) said they would ask Geestman questions. And that he would just stay stone-cold silent and stare at everyone.

2) They tried talking to him for nearly 90 minutes, but got less than five minutes of film they could actually use.

3) Pete Berg revealed that the legal department for Go-Go Luckey Productions had advised the director of the show that neither the cast or anyone else could say Geestman was involved UNLESS he confessed. And he did not, although he did say he thought Kenny could be the hijacker. Too bad the cast and crew were not aware until later that witnesses Geestman knew had placed he and Kenny together for a week, and missing, the date of the hijacking. By the time they found this out, Geestman was already in his car and headed home. If they hadn't sent me off to Twisp, I could have gotten the info from Helen Jones' testimony and Margie's admission to them on time to confront Geestman on camera. I've always regretted that.

4) Two of the cast members of Decoded have since said they did NOT believe Geestman and thought he WAS involved. Christine McKinley still isn't sure one way or another. They told me this after Decoded was no longer filming new episodes. I contacted them through Facebook and asked. They've also seen the KC report.

Oct 20, 2013, 10:17 PM
Post #47657 of 47699 (878 views)
Shortcut

I don't recall making any protests. I do recall encouraging others to research out the property records as I am doing now.

Off the air for a while at Dropzone. No big deal. I knew this was coming today due to circumstances (it's been more or less requested of me) and I'm okay with it. I will drop by from time to time to check posts, but if you have a question or need a comment from me on something Cooper, you will have to either email or PM me until further notice. Email is better. I wish the best to all Cooper Fans. Exit, stage right.

EDIT: I look all white, but my dad was black. Since this is my last post for some time to come and I'm sure I will miss the great interaction I've had with people on this thread, I wanted to leave you with one of my fave videos from Monterey Pop. Which only goes to show how old-fashioned I am. This is the other.

It's all good. Remember: Only the truth matters, no matter what that truth is. Everything else is bullshit.

RobertMBlevins

'It's all good. Remember: Only the truth matters, no matter what that truth is. Everything else is bullshit....'

I should copyright that line. :)

As the Father of Cooper bullshit _ you should!

Since you have been talking to yourself for three years, basically.

Cook, who has been pursuing the Cooper case for more than two decades and is writing a book about his investigation, believes a woman named Janet may have seen the hijacker as he jumped from the plane carrying road flares and a $200,000 ransom.

"Janet has no reason whatsoever to lie, so I believe her story," Cook said in an e-mail to the Standard-Examiner.

Maybe Janet wasn't consciously lying but rather filled in the blanks with subsequently learned facts. It happens all the time in witness descriptions of aviation accidents.

It's not out of the question that Janet saw a flare tossed. Somewhere I recall reading an account in which Janet allegedly described an arcing path of descent for the flare which IS EXACTLY what you'd see. Most Whuffos would expect it to drop straight down or nearly so.

Later Janet hears details about DBC and her mind fills in a false memory of seeing him standing on the stairs. I can assure you, from decades of experience watching exiting jumpers (including DC 9 jet jumpers), that she did not see this level of detail at night from a plane flying at that altitude even in a clear sky. No way. Period. End of discussion.

The alleged MIB intimidation is not credible in my opinion, but that's just a personal opinion.

Sheridan Peterson is an intriguing possible suspect and had ALL of the skills needed to have made the jump successfully. I agree with Bruce and Blevins however that the violent threats of Norjack seem very much out of character for Peacenik Pete. I suspect Pete still reads this forum and I'd sure like a chance to talk with him. Ever since I pointed out parallels between his book and Norjack he has written me off as a CIA FBI operative and will not answer my emails. He also pulled his book off the Internet and you can no longer purchase a copy anywhere. Odd, since previously he was doing his best to get it widely read.

I will make my CB walkie talkie jump in Spring of 2014. My latest radio jump (done 2 weeks ago) was with a vacuum tube WW 2 Army walkie talkie, just to prove it could be done. This was the world's first production walkie talkie. These were used in the D day invasion.

Picture attached. Hey Amazon, I know you recognize the landscape.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

So tired of the silly posts with nothing but repetition and your "facts", that are NOT facts. Tired of hearing you repeatedly demean innocence seniors who did NOT understand what you were doing nor the impact and embarassement it would cause upon their lives!

PLEASE - go crawl under a rock in the forest - Just do take some volunter time out - you need it!

All you do is dig yourself deeper into the muck and mire - and it has already been disputed. Your continued defenses based on YOUR facts, only make you sound like a mental case.!

You leave and then you are back - digging the grave deeper and deeper.
The FBI is NO LONGER investigating the CASE! PERIOD! The CASE is CLOSED!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

testxyz

shows such as Decoded are not to be taken seriously if you are a true Historian. they are designed for ratings.
many of these shows are being accused of staging events, scripting people, adding effect to make the show interesting enough to watch. they are designed for entertainment value only.

Brad Meltzer does have a charismatic manner of delivery. He builds on facts upon facts (maybe not facts) to where it's almost like candy to the ears.

When he was on the Today Show he started on that path but was told that they didn't have much time. So the true delivery of Brad Meltzer wasn't displayed.

I'm guessing that wasn't you on the GuideStone episode or was it?

sorry Testxyz, that wasn't me. I didn't realize your post until last night. It was my last post of the evening that night. I wrote "this guy wasn't impressed with old Brad" and the posted his reply. I was too busy with Blevins and his Super Sleuth technique's.

I'm not really saying Decoded is the worse show on television, but, it shouldn't be taken seriously in any event. it's good entertainment. I use to be in the Ghost world. I watched Ghost Hunters go right in the toilet with staged events. I use to analyze video for groups. Blevins makes such a big deal about his little PDF file of bad comments. get into the paranormal and watch the filth flowB| it's called the internet, it happens often on a lot of topics.

when you run a series on television they expect ratings. the best way to get them is to have things beefed up for attention. if you don't have excitement in the show, the ratings go down. Hype it up, push the envelope to it's limit. it's all about $$$$$$$
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

RobertMBlevins

NOTE: The case against Christiansen has actually minimally to do with his house, although it's a factor, and I will get to the bottom of it with help. The case relies much more heavily on witnesses who need to be interviewed by someone other than ME. And that is what will be done.

I can't agree with that, Robert. If Kenny didn't surprisingly come into a bunch of money right around the hijacking, why would he be a suspect? Otherwise, you're no different than any other person who with a personal reason pointing them to a particular candidate. No different than Jo. No different than the Foremans. No different than Marla.

Wait...I take that back. I reread "Blast" again and there is nothing to indicate that Marg Geestman or Bernie Geestman know anything about the hijacking. I get that Bernie may have been involved in some shady activities, but nothing ever on the scale of air piracy and kidnapping. Jo, the Foremans and Marla all have confessions or contemporaneous memories actually alleging involvement.

You throw a lot of information at us in very long posts, but when you boil it all down, it comes down to what appears to be speculation by a few people. That doesn't mean Kenny wasn't the hijacker, it's just thin.

There is an old legal adage:
The lawyer with the facts on his side, hammers on the facts.
The lawyer with the law on his side, hammers on the law.
The lawyer with neither the facts or the law on his side, hammers on the table.

The long posts appear to be hammering on the table.

MarkBennett

I can't agree with that, Robert. If Kenny didn't surprisingly come into a bunch of money right around the hijacking, why would he be a suspect? Otherwise, you're no different than any other person who with a personal reason pointing them to a particular candidate. No different than Jo. No different than the Foremans. No different than Marla.

Wait...I take that back. I reread "Blast" again and there is nothing to indicate that Marg Geestman or Bernie Geestman know anything about the hijacking. I get that Bernie may have been involved in some shady activities, but nothing ever on the scale of air piracy and kidnapping. Jo, the Foremans and Marla all have confessions or contemporaneous memories actually alleging involvement.

You throw a lot of information at us in very long posts, but when you boil it all down, it comes down to what appears to be speculation by a few people. That doesn't mean Kenny wasn't the hijacker, it's just thin.

You are wasting your breath. Mark. Some folks will cling to the lifeboat until it drags them under - never taking the time to see the buoy that is 10 feet away. And if the facts don't fit the story, then they change the story to fit the facts.

"The case against Christiansen has minimally to do with the cash". Bull. That was supposed to be the smoking gun - that and the money and coins he left. And now that those myths are busted it's just another story. The documents that we have already show that he did not pay the cash they said he did, and more proof of this is, I'm sure, on the way by people other than Robert.
lol...really...the last person that I would trust to vet it now is the one that got it so wrong to start with.

I guess we'll never know whether it was just sloppy work, inadequate knowledge base, or a con job - though I suspect the former. Though it might have been a combination of all three. There has been a great deal of false information from Robert over the years about Christiansen, but when called on it, he always says that part was irrelevant. Go figure.

No...all the logic and proof won't be good enough because when people are highly vested in something it is very hard to give it up. Even when we know - and they know - they are wrong about some of the stuff. Like you said - doesn't mean Kenny wasn't the hijacker, but all the stuff they have to keep throwing out is making what's left pretty thin.

lol...Like I said before - they should have stuck with Kenny's resemblance to the composite. I've always said he is a great match as long as you don't read the fine print in the description. Crap like this happens when you try to get too fancy. :)

And one more thing - I don't get how folks can say that Peterson doesn't fit the personality type to hijack a plane, but think Kenny does. I don't get it.
Everything about Kenny shows him to be a peaceful, quiet, nice guy willing to help out folks. How does that fit with the crime? Not saying that Peterson fits with all the descriptive criteria, but as for personality types - I can picture Peterson committing the crime a lot sooner than what we know about Kenny. Peterson had a grudge against family, a grudge against certain elements of our society, and had a lot of fearlessness about him --- all characteristics that would seem to "fit" the Cooper profile much more so than KC.
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

well, they changed the description on the grudge too. Cooper said he didn't have a grudge against that airline, he just had a grudge. what airline did Kenny work for?

irrelevant he says? let's see, he constantly says Kenny paid cash ($16,500) for the house. made a loan for $5000 for a grand total of $21,500 which was way over the amount he makes in a year. wonder how many times he said this "irrelevant" comment? documentation seems to be "irrelevant" in this case. why not round it off to a cool $30,000 B|

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Having problems with the certification of the site - will not let me post - hope this comes thru. My private email is [email protected]. I can answer the questions that way. Hope this gets thru to a post - but, been struggling with it for days. Something about site certifiation expired and do not know how to change it.

In the event this manages to post - please NOTE the FBI is currently not taking Cooper calls so when Blevins indicated he has spoke to the FBI that is an out and out you know what.

LOTS going on - Cooper and otherwise right now. I have something coming down I hope is going to bring some new information to everyone and the public. BUT if this gets thru it will be a miracle.

Got my fingers cross (well almost) that this post makes it to the thread.

smokin99

You are wasting your breath. Mark. Some folks will cling to the lifeboat until it drags them under - never taking the time to see the buoy that is 10 feet away. And if the facts don't fit the story, then they change the story to fit the facts.

"The case against Christiansen has minimally to do with the cash". Bull. That was supposed to be the smoking gun - that and the money and coins he left. And now that those myths are busted it's just another story. The documents that we have already show that he did not pay the cash they said he did, and more proof of this is, I'm sure, on the way by people other than Robert.
lol...really...the last person that I would trust to vet it now is the one that got it so wrong to start with.

I guess we'll never know whether it was just sloppy work, inadequate knowledge base, or a con job - though I suspect the former. Though it might have been a combination of all three. There has been a great deal of false information from Robert over the years about Christiansen, but when called on it, he always says that part was irrelevant. Go figure.

No...all the logic and proof won't be good enough because when people are highly vested in something it is very hard to give it up. Even when we know - and they know - they are wrong about some of the stuff. Like you said - doesn't mean Kenny wasn't the hijacker, but all the stuff they have to keep throwing out is making what's left pretty thin.

lol...Like I said before - they should have stuck with Kenny's resemblance to the composite. I've always said he is a great match as long as you don't read the fine print in the description. Crap like this happens when you try to get too fancy. :)

And one more thing - I don't get how folks can say that Peterson doesn't fit the personality type to hijack a plane, but think Kenny does. I don't get it.
Everything about Kenny shows him to be a peaceful, quiet, nice guy willing to help out folks. How does that fit with the crime? Not saying that Peterson fits with all the descriptive criteria, but as for personality types - I can picture Peterson committing the crime a lot sooner than what we know about Kenny. Peterson had a grudge against family, a grudge against certain elements of our society, and had a lot of fearlessness about him --- all characteristics that would seem to "fit" the Cooper profile much more so than KC.

25 excuses, speculations, false factoids, and personal editorials
are not EVIDENCE! ........ about anything.

What they are is a conspiracy theory spawned by a showman!

Whew! Finally was able to make a post. All of you keep your ears to the ground - I really and truely do NOT know where ALL of this is going, but it is good for me. Will it prove Duane was Cooper? Probably not, but it hopefully puts Weber in WA during a time the FBI says he was not there.

JT got wind of something he called me out of the blue - I had just got off the computer with important information and pictures. I do not tell JT anything.

Will be a few days and I have already said more than I should. I do NOT want to compromise the work that is being done on my behalf by and at the expense of other parties.

I need for this to be OVER regardless of the outcome. Phone call yesterday -indicates the FBI information was badly flawed on Duane Weber. Keep your fingers crossed for me, but do NOT hold your breath - I am not! Excited - yes!

Again do not know if this will post.
Site keeps freezing up but having no problems with my regular emails. I need for this to be over with!

RobertMBlevins

***So tired of the silly posts with nothing but repetition and your "facts", that are NOT facts. Tired of hearing you repeatedly demean innocence seniors who did NOT understand what you were doing nor the impact and embarassement it would cause upon their lives!

Robert says: I was very polite in interviews. The only person I ever remotely 'demeaned' was Bernie Geestman. And that's only because he lied repeatedly to both me and others, and attempted a bit of witness-tampering with his own sister.

PLEASE - go crawl under a rock in the forest - Just do take some volunter time out - you need it!

Robert says: Under a tent would be better, but next time I'll go to Eastern Washington, where there is less fog and less rain this time of year.

All you do is dig yourself deeper into the muck and mire - and it has already been disputed. Your continued defenses based on YOUR facts, only make you sound like a mental case.!

Robert says: I am not a mental case. My shrink hasn't had to have me re-committed involuntarily for months now. And the voices are WAY down. (*laughs*) That was a joke, of course.

National Public Radio is going to do a bit of fact-checking on their own. Why don't we wait and see if they can discover anything beyond the material I already sent to them. I could very well be wrong on Christiansen, you know. Have hope.

You leave and then you are back - digging the grave deeper and deeper. The FBI is NO LONGER investigating the CASE! PERIOD!

Robert says: Well, they have a case agent assigned to Cooper. I'll agree they haven't done much on that since they got burned by the Marla Fable. (See cartoons) As far as 'digging a grave' regarding Christiansen, I never said I was sure he was Cooper. I said I suspected he was, and that is very true. Time for someone else to go out there and find out. I think chances are good that they will either eliminate Kenny once and for all...or find out the truth for sure. This works for me. I have nothing to hide. Funny thing how some Cooperland folks really go off the handle when a legit media entity decides to check on someone OTHER than their pet suspect. Big fear or something. (*OMG...what if I'm WRONG? What if I wasted my time for years?*) This is funny indeed, and differs ME from some of YOU. See...I'm not afraid to turn outside sources loose and face the truth, even if things don't go my way. That's why I said (regarding Christiansen) that only the truth matters.

So...maybe someone will find out what that truth IS.

I have called out a couple of people on their suspects, yes. One was Galen Cook, but only after he promoted the Janet Fable and swallowed her 'Man in Black Threatened Me' reference. The other was Marla Cooper, whom I gave a fair chance to support her story, (told her that since other family members were in attendance that Thanksgiving, that THEY should go public hand-in-hand with her). She refused to do that, they weren't going to ANYWAY, and then I interviewed her for Newsvine and found even MORE holes in her story. So when I call out suspects, I do it for cause, not because of Kenny, but based on what the promoter is saying about their suspect.

Simple question -

What does MARLA have to do with the case of one
ROBERTMBLEVINS ESQ. against Kenny Christiansen?

How does attacking Marla over and over prove that KC had
Cooper ransom money?

How does constantly attacking Marla prove anything you
claim about KC?

Marla wasn't KC's girlfriend! Marla is irrelevant to your KC theory.

Attack "camels" for a change! :D:D:D:D

unless of course yours is an appeal to weak minds to schlep on
over to supporting you and KC ... because you have a grudge
against "THAT WOMAN" and you cant stand other snake handlers
entering the arena you did not invite?

You hate Marla and Cook because you cant stand competition!
Maybe the competition can't stand YOU! :D:D:D

How low will you go to prove beyond any shadow of doubt you
are an imposter?

RobertMBlevins

You read Blast? Okay. You must have missed the part where Margie Geestman SAYS her husband was involved in the hijacking.

Page reference, please.

I see a woman who doesn't want to believe her friend Kenny was involved and to protect him would point to her husband. I don't see anything definitive.

MarkBennett

You read Blast? Okay. You must have missed the part where Margie Geestman SAYS her husband was involved in the hijacking.

Page reference, please.

I see a woman who doesn't want to believe her friend Kenny was involved and to protect him would point to her husband. I don't see anything definitive.

I predict the JANET STORY will replace the BLEVINS STORY ...

Interest in Blevins and his claims will fade into the mist.

------------------------

sooner or later wage earner sheeple have to wonder why Blevins persists with this 3-yrear old billion times repeated - fantasy!

skyjack71

Having problems with the certification of the site - will not let me post - hope this comes thru. My private email is [email protected]. I can answer the questions that way. Hope this gets thru to a post - but, been struggling with it for days. Something about site certifiation expired and do not know how to change it.

In the event this manages to post - please NOTE the FBI is currently not taking Cooper calls so when Blevins indicated he has spoke to the FBI that is an out and out you know what.

LOTS going on - Cooper and otherwise right now. I have something coming down I hope is going to bring some new information to everyone and the public. BUT if this gets thru it will be a miracle.

lol...I hope something is going on cause it's getting like a hamster's wheel in here.
I have nothing against Blevins and nothing against Kenny being the hijacker if it was proven - they just lost me over the description. I think that the witnesses, esp Tina was in a good position to get the particulars -- and remember, much of the description from the flight attendant came while the hijacker was still on the plane and I think she would have been able to get a good read on his height in relation to her own. Still i keep an open mind.

Which is getting harder now that we find a lot things that were written are either just wrong or they are lies. Kinda like when Margie Geestman was called a liar by RobertmBlevins. Of course, now she must be telling the truth. This saga can get downright confusin. ;)

You know, the bad thing about an internet forum is that you can go back and find old posts where people said exactly what they now say they never said. :D Internet forum = bullshit detector, big time.

As for Duane - well you know I'm not convinced about him either, but I keep an open mind about him too. Unfortunately all of you guys lack any real proof, and some of you don't even meet the bare minimum.
But I will say, for you, that what you lack in real evidence, you make up for in sheer perseverance.
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

smokin99

***Having problems with the certification of the site - will not let me post - hope this comes thru. My private email is [email protected]. I can answer the questions that way. Hope this gets thru to a post - but, been struggling with it for days. Something about site certifiation expired and do not know how to change it.

lol...I hope something is going on cause it's getting like a hamster's wheel in here.
I have nothing against Blevins and nothing against Kenny being the hijacker if it was proven - they just lost me over the description. I think that the witnesses, esp Tina was in a good position to get the particulars -- and remember, much of the description from the flight attendant came while the hijacker was still on the plane and I think she would have been able to get a good read on his height in relation to her own. Still i keep an open mind.

Which is getting harder now that we find a lot things that were written are either just wrong or they are lies. Kinda like when Margie Geestman was called a liar by RobertmBlevins. Of course, now she must be telling the truth. This saga can get downright confusin. ;)

You know, the bad thing about an internet forum is that you can go back and find old posts where people said exactly what they now say they never said. :D Internet forum = bullshit detector, big time.

As for Duane - well you know I'm not convinced about him either, but I keep an open mind about him too. Unfortunately all of you guys lack any real proof, and some of you don't even meet the bare minimum.
But I will say, for you, that what you lack in real evidence, you make up for in sheer perseverance.

perseverance = obsessive compulsive {with nothin better to do!}

It reached the point of diminishing returns 3 years ago!

Some here should receive an award for PATIENCE!

MarkBennett

Page reference, please.

That is a story that has also had subtle changes to it over several years.

Or maybe Bernie was the hijacker. :):)

skyjack71

Whew! Finally was able to make a post. All of you keep your ears to the ground - I really and truely do NOT know where ALL of this is going, but it is good for me. Will it prove Duane was Cooper? Probably not, but it hopefully puts Weber in WA during a time the FBI says he was not there.
I need for this to be OVER regardless of the outcome. Phone call yesterday -indicates the FBI information was badly flawed on Duane Weber. Keep your fingers crossed for me, but do NOT hold your breath - I am not! Excited - yes!

deja vu? You know that's french for "been there, done that" Okay, Jo, we've been down this road before but I'll keep breathing with my fingers crossed for you anyway. :)

Obcessive & compulsive - YES! But I do have better things to do...but, I also want vindication. I am just trying to prove what I heard and what I was told.

Had it not have been for JT's volital reaction to the things I have told to others - it would have been easy to have moved on. You were not on this end of the line for over 4 yrs being called a liar until 2001 and then in 2006 on this thread it started all over again and esculated.

I haven't written a damn book or otherwise....gone public other than 2001 and 2002. Yea, I did some searches and explored the case and made lots of phone calls - at least I was trying to find something to validate me claim.

Yes over 18 yrs I am sure and know that in the thread what might appear as a change of course - was also a learning process. Only after I went to WA in 2010 was I actually able to put what I had seen and was told into some kind of order - the 2001 trip with that crew only added to the confusion.

Can you even imagine trying to remember the things Duane told me and showed me on a trip in 1979?

It took the 2010 trip to clarify as all I had was the confusive complex vicious things JT told me.
This is too difficult - the connection will only allow me to type a few words at a time and not correct my errors.

Hamster cage is mild compared to how I describe this search. It is like a cage full of an assortment of all kinds of animals...and their keepers.

More like a zoo without cages.
Survival is imperative.

Site only allowing me to type few words at a time - so see you guys around. Maybe it is my computer, maybe the site or my connection, but this is a terrible.

Site certification keeps popping up!

smokin99

Page reference, please.

That is a story that has also had subtle changes to it over several years.

Or maybe Bernie was the hijacker. :):)
Or maybe Blevins has woven a story based entirely on gossip.

None, literal not one!, of his alleged facts every proved out.

His claimed facts always turn out to be mere gossip he received
which he then claims are facts - he doesn;t know the difference,
apparently.

That is his record.

The Drake Group has completed an STC for parachuting and cargo delivery from Gulfstream GV and G550 aircraft. The STC, which was FAA approved this year, provides for opening the baggage door in flight and deploying jumpers as single jumpers as well as tandem jumpers. The STC also allows for opening the baggage door and delivering cargo bundles via a cargo parachute on a small static line.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Robert says: I don't mind laying everything on the line regarding Christiansen.

when asked to produce evidence, he says this:

"I'm going to direct you to Geoff Gray for proof on how Kenny bought the Bonney Lake house for cash. He was the first to claim that as fact, also correct? So ask him how he found out. (*smiles*) And although I already know the answer, I'm not doing other peoples' homework anymore. It's a trust issue. It's a Cooperland thing."

have you figured out the Satisfaction Of Mortgage yet? 18 years to pay it off?

I believe Kenny was working for NWO in 1961 correct? how could he afford to buy real estate on probably less than $512 in 61? he was in poverty in 71 according to statements from you (*giggle*) you claim to know when Kenny paid the lots off, do you mind laying that out for me, proof wise? (Documents) Tom, Dick & Harry will not be enough proof. I can also play the 'trust issue" card in this matter.

can you explain once again how the Rainier apartments were sleazy in 1971. they were built in the mid to late 60's. this is less than 3 miles from the LUXURIOUS homes in Bonney lake. hijacker specials?

I have waded through the various posts today saying this or that, or asking this or that. Too many to count, and I haven't the time to answer them individually.

Can you explain why none of the ransom money K.C. aka DB Cooper
extorted has turned up in circulation?

The serial number list of all 20 dollar bills were widely circulated in December of 1971 to L.E. and banks.

georger

Simple question -

What does MARLA have to do with the case of one
ROBERTMBLEVINS ESQ. against Kenny Christiansen?

I emailed Marla last weekend asking her if she'd consider posting again here when I thought Robert was leaving for awhile. She hasn't responded yet.

Actually, I don't think Robert was the only person who drove her from the board. I think it was also people contacting her ex-husband, children and siblings. But, since a couple of years have passed, that might not be case any more.

Even though the FBI mentioned L.D. specifically other than a few interviews, we know less about him than most of the other suspects and would have been interesting.

RobertMBlevins

***Robert says: I don't mind laying everything on the line regarding Christiansen.

when asked to produce evidence, he says this:

"I'm going to direct you to Geoff Gray for proof on how Kenny bought the Bonney Lake house for cash. He was the first to claim that as fact, also correct? So ask him how he found out. (*smiles*) And although I already know the answer, I'm not doing other peoples' homework anymore. It's a trust issue. It's a Cooperland thing."

have you figured out the Satisfaction Of Mortgage yet? 18 years to pay it off?

I believe Kenny was working for NWO in 1961 correct? how could he afford to buy real estate on probably less than $512 in 61? he was in poverty in 71 according to statements from you (*giggle*) you claim to know when Kenny paid the lots off, do you mind laying that out for me, proof wise? (Documents) Tom, Dick & Harry will not be enough proof. I can also play the 'trust issue" card in this matter.

can you explain once again how the Rainier apartments were sleazy in 1971. they were built in the mid to late 60's. this is less than 3 miles from the LUXURIOUS homes in Bonney lake. hijacker specials?

These questions will undoubtably be answered over the next few months. I knew that after I released the report on Christiansen, someone, somewhere, at some point...was going to step forward and provide professional assistance. That is what is going on now. So I will leave it up to them.

I still say that for now, you should try contacting Geoff Gray and get his opinion. No matter how you cut it, he was the first to claim some of these things on Christiansen. Most of my work has been with the people Christiansen knew, not his transactions, with the exception of the cash loan to Dawn Andrusko.

So - in other words - you have no problem with making claims
and writing books, without verifying your claims? While also
burning up the airwaves castigating others with demands for
proof from others!

What kind of clueless individual does that - !?

Welcome to Cooperland. You are now a full-fledged dues paid
member, FOR LIFE! Bernie Geestman and "That Woman" will send
you your membership card.

Welcome to Cooper Wage Earner Sheeple Anonymous - we hope
you get clean.