4 4
SkyDekker

Ukraine

Classic. 

Pay no attention to what is actually said, make up a bunch of lies, spread them around among fools, idiots, dupes and others, watch the lie grow.

"What she said did not validate what they are claiming," said Holt. "But for the audiences that are really stuck inside these bubbles of hyperpartisan media, conspiratorial media, scrutiny is not really a strong suit."

https://www.npr.org/2022/03/25/1087910880/biological-weapons-far-right-russia-ukraine

Abso-fucking-lutely hilarious how Fox "news" promotes the Russian propaganda.

1 hour ago, Slim King said:

Ukraine is losing the war. Their nation is in the darkness. The water is bad and thousands will die in the next few weeks. Meanwhile the Russians are tucked away warmly in their beds. Russia just activated another 300,000 troops. But the media is telling you it's all just fine and the people want to suffer rather than seek peace. I saw this exact thing in the Viet Nam war. They are laundering money through that country. Over 20% of the money we sent them is unaccounted for and billions that were accounted for were lost in the Crypto Scam. Same game they played on us in the 60's and 70's. Don't let them starve and freeze... negotiate PEACE for Christmas.

Screen Shot 2022-11-28 at 6.24.24 PM.png

Your rants about this remind me of Ron confidently talking about the Q drops of old. 

1 hour ago, Slim King said:

L@@k it up!!!! Ukraine is in the dark with no power. Just like I said last month .. No more Mr. Nice Guy!!!! Russia just brought in a quarter of a million new troops ... Ukraine has NO reinforcements. Negotiate for Peace.

I’ll ask you again, has Russia been forced to attack Ukrainian civilians and infrastructure?

42 minutes ago, murps2000 said:

I’ll ask you again, has Russia been forced to attack Ukrainian civilians and infrastructure?

Keep in mind that to Slim, Russia's invasion was to save the Ukranians from the evil bio labs, the nefarious Nazis and the threat of independence from Russia.

1 hour ago, billvon said:

Keep in mind that to Slim, Russia's invasion was to save the Ukranians from the evil bio labs, the nefarious Nazis and the threat of independence from Russia.

"We had to destroy the village in order to save it."

• Like 1

8 hours ago, billvon said:

You sorta have to see all the newspaper clippings, the push-pins and the threads stretched between them to see the real structure of this conspiracy.

Don't forget all the 40-minute videos. It takes a lot of setting up to make a narrative

Wendy P.

20 hours ago, Slim King said:

Here is a video of the US representatives admitting we have Bio-Labs in Ukraine ....

Be cautious about how you use the word "we."

I doubt if NATO - much less the USA - had much say in what was done in Ukrainian laboratories.

A few civilian university laboratories might need to hold small samples of nasty germs if only to compare with incoming. unknown samples coming in for examination.

However, manufacturing BCW requires the huge vats and factories run by pharmaceutical companies or alcohol distilleries. How many of you remember the USA bombing a pharmaceutical factory in Sudan out of fear that it might have been making bio-weapons? Upon further investigation, it turned out to be manufacturing common prescription medications.

13 minutes ago, Slim King said:

No .... Russia's invasion was to stop the Nazi Azov Battalion from killing Russian speaking citizens in the eastern section of Ukraine.

Thank you for agreeing with what I said!

These biolabs where working on making diseases that could attack various people that had certain DNA.

You are thinking of a science fiction movie you saw once.

46 minutes ago, riggerrob said:

I doubt if NATO - much less the USA - had much say in what was done in Ukrainian laboratories.

The last known Sarin gas attacks have been conducted by Syria. Syria has one main ally and that is Russia. I wonder where the Syrians got the gas or its precursors from?

22 minutes ago, Slim King said:

No .... Russia's invasion was to stop the Nazi Azov Battalion from killing Russian speaking citizens in the eastern section of Ukraine. (15,000 in 8 years) The murders have been going on for at least 8 years.

Bullshit.

22 minutes ago, Slim King said:

These biolabs where working on making diseases that could attack various people that had certain DNA. The ultimate bioweapon .. It just kills those of a certain race.

More bullshit.

3 minutes ago, billvon said:

That should make you very happy!  Perhaps most of them will die.  That would surely make your day.

Nah, he's going to talk about how he's the only one who cares about the children. He still hasn't answered the question about whether he'd just knuckle under if someone were attacking him or his wife out in public (and, of course, he didn't have his handy gun at the ready)

Wendy P.

On 11/23/2022 at 9:57 PM, Slim King said:

I simply can't understand why all of you warmongers who believe in democracy wouldn't want that?

I simply can't understand why management continues to allow his presence on the site. I guess if there was internet and DZ.com back during WWII I would be wondering why Nazi sympathizers and supporters were allowed to pollute the forum experience.

Edited by DougH
  • Like 3

It's difficult for me to believe that someone who is such a coward that they would advocate for complete capitulation and grovelling, even accepting rape, slavery, and the murder of his own family just to protect his own skin (which is what he is saying Ukrainians should do), could ever have the cajones to skydive.   If preserving one's own life is so important that they would surrender everything and anything to preserve it, would they really risk that life just to have fun?  I think a troll happened to wander in here and park himself under the SC bridge, so that he could amuse himself badgering the passers-by and consuming their time.

3 hours ago, billvon said:

Thank you for agreeing with what I said!

You are thinking of a science fiction movie you saw once.

#%@$&*!, does he mean biolabs like Asian wet markets? OMFG! and not LOL or ROTFL or BSBD!!! I'm talking Jeez Louise and Bummer and Holy Gamoley here!!!! I'm glad I stocked up on the 21 year El Dorado, that's for sure.

It’s never happened to me, either. But just as I’ve thought about malfunctions I’ve never had, I’ve thought about attacks. And while there’s a lot I’d submit to for myself, threaten my son and it all changes. Threaten my country and it changes. I’m personally happy not to ever have been in any of those positions.

But you’re happy to say the Ukrainians should just roll over and let Russia take over their country and sacrifice their collective future. Maybe they’re willing to give up their individual futures to avoid that. Many of them remember living under Russian domination before. Not fondly 

Wendy P. 

13 minutes ago, wmw999 said:

Peace at all costs, eh? What will it cost Ukraine to settle? And you still haven’t answered the question about what you would do personally if attacked by a physically superior power

Unfortunately Ukraine is only the first of Putin's conquests if he is not stopped. And Ukrainians will only be one of the many past and future to suffer the loses.  

War time is only the other side of peace time
But if you've ever seen how wars are won
You know what it's like to wish that peace would come......Theodore Grant Anderson