8 8
Phil1111

President Biden, critics corner

1 hour ago, brenthutch said:

“It has been reported that some of the documents are labeled “Top Secret” and include briefing documents and intelligence reports involving Ukraine, Iran, and the United Kingdom….

…University of Pennsylvania received more than $30 million in donations from anonymous Chinese donors shortly after the Penn Biden Center was established in 2017. “

https://www.heritage.org/homeland-security/commentary/the-biden-classified-documents-fiasco-what-do-we-know-so-far

Hunter had business dealings with Ukraine and China

China, Iran and Ukraine, three of the most important and/or volatile parts of the world for the last 10 years. What are the chances a bunch of intelligence documents Joe was dealing with wouldn’t have any involving those areas?

Now, what do the intelligence papers have to do with Hunter’s business in China and Ukraine? And why does Joe have papers on the UK and Iran if Hunter isn’t involved?

1 hour ago, Phil1111 said:

Very classy when a moderator gives a thumbs up to a personal attack. 

Lippy is a mod now? Why wasn't I told?

Is it really that hard for you guys to figure out that he's not talking about Lippy?  

I guess I have to spell it out for you. WMW999 is a moderator and she gave a “like” to Lippy’s personal attack…as I said, classy.

Have you seen all the new stuff out at the SHOT show? Holy crap. The new Mark 7 reloaders! About 180 new guns between rifles, pistols and shotguns.A bizzilion $$ in new scopes.

2 hours ago, kallend said:

Only when someone self-identifies as a "tool" does it become a PA.  He could have refrained from doing that.

According to some recent articles in psychology journals. The American male is feeling unjustly persecuted by the concepts of liberal woke thinking. I looked for the PA on Brent and couldn't find it. "A similar share (12%) characterized cancel culture as mean-spirited attacks used to cause others harm:"

If Brent apologizes to Wendy. We can put this all behind us.

1 hour ago, Phil1111 said:

According to some recent articles in psychology journals. The American male is feeling unjustly persecuted by the concepts of liberal woke thinking. I looked for the PA on Brent and couldn't find it. "A similar share (12%) characterized cancel culture as mean-spirited attacks used to cause others harm:"

I said “birds of a feather” and got a time out. Lippy called folks looking into Hunter Biden   “Tools” aka dicks and a moderator liked it.  I’m not complaining, I am celebrating the blatant hypocrisy on display. You guys make yourself look way more disgusting than I ever could. Congratulations! :thumbup:

10 hours ago, brenthutch said:

I said “birds of a feather” and got a time out. Lippy called folks looking into Hunter Biden   “Tools” aka dicks and a moderator liked it.  I’m not complaining, I am celebrating the blatant hypocrisy on display. You guys make yourself look way more disgusting than I ever could. Congratulations! :thumbup:

I know that everything since the last election has been tough. The GOP disintegrating into a laughing stock, clown show. But nobody is out to get you personally.

You can't live in the past.

Being one and being called one are two different things, though I wouldn’t expect you to know the difference.

I think you’re missing his point completely. I did not specifically call you any name, sorry to have offended 

Being one and being called one are two different things, though I wouldn’t expect you to know the difference.

Considering you fall squarely into the “fuck your feelings” crowd, you seem to be very sensitive. Maybe you could give those who ask for some consideration some actual consideration. If not this is all pretty hypocritical. 

• Like 1

(edited)
47 minutes ago, lippy said:

I think you’re missing his point completely. I did not specifically call you any name, sorry to have offended 

Considering how often he uses brain-dead "gotchas", "checkmates" and fishing metaphors, he bit into that one pretty hard :rofl: and you were replying to kallend (who was replying to jakee...) :rofl::rofl:

Edited by olofscience

21 hours ago, Phil1111 said:

Funny that people who have considered themselves superior to others all of the sudden are "horribly persecuted" when they have to treat those 'lesser' than themselves as equals.

4 hours ago, SkyDekker said:

Considering you fall squarely into the “fuck your feelings” crowd, you seem to be very sensitive. Maybe you could give those who ask for some consideration some actual consideration. If not this is all pretty hypocritical. 

I don’t mind the incoming, Lippy’s comment was not only fair play, it was clever as well. It just reflects poorly on the moderator. That is to what I was referring.

47 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Funny that people who have considered themselves superior to others all of the sudden are "horribly persecuted" when they have to treat those 'lesser' than themselves as equals.

The greatest fear of all conservatives is that they will be treated like they treated minorities, women and gay people.

• Like 3