8 8
Phil1111

President Biden, critics corner

1 hour ago, Slim King said:

Perfect ... If Biden really got all those millions of votes why don't those people ever come to cheer him on????? He can't attract shit flies ...Your own eyes tell you the truth but you are beyond having a proper perspective ...  They turn more people away at Trump rallys than Biden gets to start with. Just OBVIOUS !!!!

So if Dave Grohl ran for President he would definitely win, right?

3 hours ago, jakee said:

So if Dave Grohl ran for President he would definitely win, right?

2 hours ago, jakee said:

Yeah bad example - he seems so nice he probably would have a shot. Let's go with Anthony Kiedis.

To be honest, I'd probably vote for either of them over Biden.

And definitiely over Trump.

1 hour ago, Slim King said:

So now anyone who doesn't agree with Biden is a CULT MEMBER ....?

Nope.  However, many Trump supporters (including the Proud Boys, Qanon, the Three Percenters, the COVID deniers, the "Trump really won" contingent etc) are absolutely part of a cult.

2 hours ago, Slim King said:

The STOCK MARKET... The INFLATION...  the ECONOMIC COLLAPSE ...

Inflation - down!  Gas prices - down!  Inflation reduction act - passed!  Biden approval rating - rising!

It's easy to see Biden is scuttling the ship on purpose.

Waitaminute.  I thought the groupthink narrative was that Biden was intentionally dropping gas prices and improving the economy just to win midterms for some people and he would then raise gas prices again!

You guys gotta get your stories straight.  They change every five minutes.

1 minute ago, Slim King said:

Why would you put me in the group think straw man category ?

Maybe because you repeat just about every trope out there? Generally with gratuitous comments and/or implications about intelligence or education. Not to mention enough laughing to be considered an assless wonder (at least if you really are laughing your ass off).

I will say I’ve tried laughing hard, but my ass remains just as it was.

Wendy P. 

9 hours ago, wmw999 said:

Maybe because you repeat just about every trope out there? Generally with gratuitous comments and/or implications about intelligence or education. Not to mention enough laughing to be considered an assless wonder (at least if you really are laughing your ass off).

I will say I’ve tried laughing hard, but my ass remains just as it was.

Wendy P. 

Found a really interesting piece about why arguing with the 'alt-right' or 'Trumpettes' doesn't work.

Short version:
They present their side. 
Then they present a falsified and distorted version of what THEY WANT YOUR SIDE TO BE.
The fact that 'their version of your argument' has nothing to do with reality is not important.

https://www.salon.com/2021/07/18/why-its-almost-impossible-to-argue-with-the-right/

Jerome Powell and President Biden aren't on the same page. 

After the feds policy meeting, where rates were hiked another 0.75%, Fed Reserve Chair Jerome Powell said that inflation was "running too high." That contradicts Pres Joe's statement that prices have risen, "just an inch, hardly at all."

Jerome thinks that cooling "red hot" inflation won't be painless. He quoted stats looking at 3, 6 and 12 month numbers and inflation is at 4.8, 4.5 and 4.8%.

Joe has stated that inflation hasn't spiked and that the monthly rate was negligible. That was in response to a question from a CBS reporter that said that the most recent CPI was 8.3% annual, close to a multi-decade high.

The reporter said that grocery store inflation was 13.5% in August, fastest pace in 43 years. Joe's answer was that one needs to look at the month-over-month rate rather than the annual %.

I'm just wondering if Joe really believes his statements or just doesn't know the facts. Is this simply posturing for the mid-terms? Is this the stuff his handlers are feeding him? Scary times.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, billeisele said:

The POTUS, any POTUS is never in agreement with higher interest rates. Never have been and never will be. That is why the Federal Bank needs to be insulated as much as possible from the politicians. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, billeisele said:

After the feds policy meeting, where rates were hiked another 0.75%, Fed Reserve Chair Jerome Powell said that inflation was "running too high." That contradicts Pres Joe's statement that prices have risen, "just an inch, hardly at all."

Jerome thinks that cooling "red hot" inflation won't be painless. He quoted stats looking at 3, 6 and 12 month numbers and inflation is at 4.8, 4.5 and 4.8%.

Joe has stated that inflation hasn't spiked and that the monthly rate was negligible. That was in response to a question from a CBS reporter that said that the most recent CPI was 8.3% annual, close to a multi-decade high.

The reporter said that grocery store inflation was 13.5% in August, fastest pace in 43 years. Joe's answer was that one needs to look at the month-over-month rate rather than the annual %.

I'm just wondering if Joe really believes his statements or just doesn't know the facts. Is this simply posturing for the mid-terms? Is this the stuff his handlers are feeding him? Scary times.

Too bad the President simply can’t tell the Fed or DOJ or, never mind.

On 9/21/2022 at 8:39 PM, Slim King said:

Why would you put me in the group think straw man category ?..rotflmao ,,, Biden is sucking the life out of America..... The ship is sinking .. Clown world....

Your not going to get any love here,It's anything but Trump.

The idiot in chief could get us into WW3 on two fronts but hey, could you imagine if Trump was in charge?

How long is that "60 Minutes" Show  LOL

https://nypost.com/2022/09/19/biden-says-us-troops-would-defend-taiwan-white-house-backtracks-remarks/

The evasion to Russia, pricessles.Like excess mortality rates,our wage gains, and the Vax Committee financial ties to Big Pharma, they don't exist.

The M3 is what you seek as the producer of inflation.

15T  to 20.5T so far and all Biden.Correct that, it's Trump's fault. 

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/MABMM301USM189S

Clown World Cramer thinks the Fed is now going after our Savings.

I'm sure your amazed at the ruling parties confidence in ruling America,instead of Governing her.

Edited by richravizza

On 9/19/2022 at 6:28 AM, Phil1111 said:

Well to be honest I just ignored him. But now I use the advanced SC algorithms to do it for me.

In the deep central warren chamber of the GOP tribe. Ron, Slim, trump, Herschel and others all hear the echos of the same racist messages.

"So up is down and down is up We’ve all sunk through the rabbit hole

Women’s wombs they supervise
Concealed guns though they do allow

Candidates choose their voters now
Democracy be damned and it must bow

Screw the Constitution
Screw our public health
Screw pandemic vaccines
Screw redistributing the wealth

Sideways no longer exists
My way or the highway shall ever persist

The “family values” Party of the past
Values only power for its die is cast

Screw face masks
Screw the science
Screw the Earth
Screw the climate crisis upon us

The Party of “small government”
Imposes control for its own betterment

To win elections is all they care
Altering the scales often when they dare

Screw women, girls, LGBTQ
Screw black and brown bodies
Screw the poor and working classes
Screw immigrants & refugees

For on top GOP wants to remain
In bed and in the public domain

A Christian theocracy they wish to attain
White supremacy is their continued aim

Screw the infidels
Screw Muslims and Jews
Screw atheists and agnostics
Screw Sikhs and Hindus

No diversity or inclusion
Advocacy is mere collusion

No critical race discussions
No lessons on those delusions

Screw gender variants
Screw critical thought
Screw civil disobedience
Screw those communist plots

The Grand Old Party are we
We’ve been here seemingly an eternity

It will maintain and grow by cheating
Thievery is permanent and no longer fleeting

Screw reason
Screw civility
Screw discourse
Screw nicety

We’re here in control for now and ever after
Whatever you do will never matter

We have the will of the people on our side
Well, at least enough to control the tide

The GOP in 1000 years still will be
But where else did I hear a similar prophecy?"

LOL Names dog? do your best.

In 1000 years all perish from the face of the earth.  The ancient prophecies of global warming and the Frankfurt School come to realization,and finish us.

Edited by richravizza

On 9/21/2022 at 5:19 AM, ryoder said:

I think a better explanation is that the people who voted for Biden are not members of a cult.

Your a riot. I remember back in the day you had a sense of Humor. Maybe Hillary will run again,she and her daughter are making inroads. WAP is a song I'm sure she can relate to. Warning if you don't want to Vomit in your mouth, go without lyrics.

I'm a semi fascist, a threat to Democracy, and deplorable. I'm also a Tom Clancy fan so I prefer the term "Clear and Present Danger".

On 9/22/2022 at 1:39 PM, JoeWeber said:

Too bad the President simply can’t tell the Fed or DOJ or, never mind.

I think you'll agree.

The FBI is his personal Lost and Found Department, a big help in protecting his Democracy from russian disinformation.Without a moment to spare, a warning went out to Jeff and other social media companies," be on high alert for a Big Dump of  Russian propaganda" this is according to Zucker, during a Joe Rogan interview recently and while the FBI had  possession of Hunters laptop.What a coinkydink..As for that "Big Dump", if it looks,and smells, we need not eat it.

The stolen diary like the laptop was public domain, shared and purchased by Veritas.

Here is Vanity Fair's take on it, https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022/03/ashley-biden-elizabeth-fago-project-veritas

Irony, While first impressions are important,last are lasting. Vanity's words,"Which led to this wildly unethical call that the group insists is a standard journalistic practice"

Pedo Pete is the contact on Hunters phone for his Dad.Considering hunter is full blown crackhead the password wasn't that hard to guess, a word jumble    "casfusnk96"

I don't usually rewind, but Rap is quick, so this might help,"pilot peter' 

"Biden Loves Minors that's the real BLM" 

On 9/22/2022 at 6:45 AM, wolfriverjoe said:

Found a really interesting piece about why arguing with the 'alt-right' or 'Trumpettes' doesn't work.

Short version:
They present their side. 
Then they present a falsified and distorted version of what THEY WANT YOUR SIDE TO BE.
The fact that 'their version of your argument' has nothing to do with reality is not important.

https://www.salon.com/2021/07/18/why-its-almost-impossible-to-argue-with-the-right/

Salon, please,what is it, some journalistic Standard of Sociology and Psychology. Mistaken as narrative free and insightful. Notice the title uses the word Argument,not debate.

'Debate' carries the idea of more intellectual discussion about disagreement when used this way, as opposed to 'argument', which implies a more emotion driven quarrel. In general, 'Argument' means a line of reasoning or evidence in support of an issue or opinion.

It must make you feel good, reading something that supports your prejudice.. Again, you've reminded me of a family member,she still harbors hated and resentment .It's her go to, an easy emotionally convenient outlet for her own ignorance shortcomings and twisted sense of virtue.

At Dad's request, we went camping for his 81st B-day,my sister didn't fare so well during her mandatory digital detox,I suggest you look into it. Inevitably some introspect will set in...After the small talk, kids, work, economy, prospects, school choice, the price of food gas, ect.  The reality of the situation, the direction of the country, the future, meanings of life started to set in.To her credit, she wasn't feeling quite right,because we were all being infected with Covid by her.LOL,Everyone's good. My Karen boosted sis. Anyway a glass of vino,later...

"Trump's kids don't have anything to worry about ,They Don't Do Shit for their money! Me, My  daughter!  We should get that money!" I replied, the Kardashians don't do shit for their money,why aren't you whining  about their unearned wealth.As the manipulated sheep dance with the prospect of $10G in their head.I softy said, Envy, between sips. The minutiae of the debate lost in emotion and anger,her rage only heightened her sense of righteousness, and virtue. Infuriating her, her outlet wasn't with Tump anymore,It was with me. Turning to leave she yells,Your the problem Rich! Frustrated with her lack of reason.I replied, I guess I'll be your solution too.

50 minutes ago, richravizza said:

Pedo Pete is the contact on Hunters phone

I don't know who that is.

I do know who David Rogers is.  He was the pilot for the Lolita Express - and he testified that Trump did indeed fly on it.  Not once, not twice, not three times - but seven times.

I do know who Matt Gaetz is.  He's the republican congressman under investigation for sex with a minor.

I do know who Joel Greenberg is.  He's the republican who was Matt's wingman.  He is now in jail for sex trafficking of minors.

I do know who Ghislaine Maxwell is.  She's in jail for sex trafficking too.  And even after her arrest for that crime, Trump wished her well  - not once, but twice.

I do know who Donald Trump is.  And he has bragged about barging into the dressing room of minor girls.  He's also on trial in a rape/slander case, but since that wasn't a minor, it doesn't _really_ apply here.

So if pedos are what you hate, perhaps not supporting Trump and his pro-pedo party is the hot ticket.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, richravizza said:

I think you'll agree.

The FBI is his personal Lost and Found Department, a big help in protecting his Democracy from russian disinformation.Without a moment to spare, a warning went out to Jeff and other social media companies," be on high alert for a Big Dump of  Russian propaganda" this is according to Zucker, during a Joe Rogan interview recently and while the FBI had  possession of Hunters laptop.What a coinkydink..As for that "Big Dump", if it looks,and smells, we need not eat it.

The stolen diary like the laptop was public domain, shared and purchased by Veritas.

Here is Vanity Fair's take on it, https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022/03/ashley-biden-elizabeth-fago-project-veritas

Irony, While first impressions are important,last are lasting. Vanity's words,"Which led to this wildly unethical call that the group insists is a standard journalistic practice"

Pedo Pete is the contact on Hunters phone for his Dad.Considering hunter is full blown crackhead the password wasn't that hard to guess, a word jumble    "casfusnk96"

Salon, please,what is it, some journalistic Standard of Sociology and Psychology. Mistaken as narrative free and insightful. Notice the title uses the word Argument,not debate.

'Debate' carries the idea of more intellectual discussion about disagreement when used this way, as opposed to 'argument', which implies a more emotion driven quarrel. In general, 'Argument' means a line of reasoning or evidence in support of an issue or opinion.

It must make you feel good, reading something that supports your prejudice.. Again, you've reminded me of a family member,she still harbors hated and resentment .It's her go to, an easy emotionally convenient outlet for her own ignorance shortcomings and twisted sense of virtue.

At Dad's request, we went camping for his 81st B-day,my sister didn't fare so well during her mandatory digital detox,I suggest you look into it. Inevitably some introspect will set in...After the small talk, kids, work, economy, prospects, school choice, the price of food gas, ect.  The reality of the situation, the direction of the country, the future, meanings of life started to set in.To her credit, she wasn't feeling quite right,because we were all being infected with Covid by her.LOL,Everyone's good. My Karen boosted sis. Anyway a glass of vino,later...

"Trump's kids don't have anything to worry about ,They Don't Do Shit for their money! Me, My  daughter!  We should get that money!" I replied, the Kardashians don't do shit for their money,why aren't you whining  about their unearned wealth.As the manipulated sheep dance with the prospect of $10G in their head.I softy said, Envy, between sips. The minutiae of the debate lost in emotion and anger,her rage only heightened her sense of righteousness, and virtue. Infuriating her, her outlet wasn't with Tump anymore,It was with me. Turning to leave she yells,Your the problem Rich! Frustrated with her lack of reason.I replied, I guess I'll be your solution too.

Good Lord, that's some might fine peyote.

4 hours ago, richravizza said:

I think you'll agree

....Frustrated with her lack of reason.I replied, I guess I'll be your solution too.

I'll agree that its difficult to have a completely different line of drivel in each paragraph. But then Slim showed up and now there are two.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, richravizza said:

I think you'll agree.

What power did Biden have over the FBI during his 2020 election campaign against incumbent President Donald Trump?

9 hours ago, richravizza said:

I think you'll agree.

Dude - get some help.

• Like 1