8 8
Phil1111

President Biden, critics corner

1 hour ago, SkyDekker said:

Ahh you think air conditioning magically cleans air.

Apparently you think smoke from a burn pit can magically make its way all across a massive military facility and sneak into a building and in to Biden’s nose.
BTW air conditioning cools and recirculates the air already in the building.

23 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

Biden is threatening the withholding of weapons systems demanding the Saudis increase oil production. A quid pro quo in order to influence the upcoming election.

Politicians are allowed to pursue policies that are in the national interest whether there is an election looming or not.

26 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

Biden is threatening the withholding of weapons systems demanding the Saudis increase oil production. A quid pro quo in order to influence the upcoming election.

A quid pro quo that will increase oil supply to the US, and thus reduce gas prices.

That benefits all Americans - which would explain why you oppose it.  Of late, republicans only support programs that hurt the right Americans.

Uhm, no.

Uhm, yes.

“An air conditioner provides cold air inside your home or enclosed space by actually removing heat and humidity from the indoor air. It returns the cooled air to the indoor space”

https://www.carrier.com/residential/en/us/products/air-conditioners/how-do-air-conditioners-work/

(edited)
47 minutes ago, jakee said:

Politicians are allowed to pursue policies that are in the national interest whether there is an election looming or not.

Nice try but…

“The Biden administration asked Saudi Arabia, the de-facto leader of oil producer group OPEC, to delay its decision on oil output by a month, the kingdom said in a statement.

Notably, Biden’s request would have delayed the decision until after the U.S. midterm elections”

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/10/13/biden-admin-asked-saudi-arabia-to-postpone-opec-cut-by-a-month-saudis-say.html

Edited by brenthutch

(edited)
31 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

Nice try but…

“The Biden administration asked Saudi Arabia, the de-facto leader of oil producer group OPEC, to delay its decision on oil output by a month, the kingdom said in a statement.

Notably, Biden’s request would have delayed the decision until after the U.S. midterm elections”

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/10/13/biden-admin-asked-saudi-arabia-to-postpone-opec-cut-by-a-month-saudis-say.html

The Saudi kingdom says one thing, the US government says another. The kingdom also says they have no idea why Jamal Khashoggi was cut to pieces inside one of their embassies.

But hey, just keep eating what they're feeding you if it makes you happy. I'm sure the Saudi dictators are very trustworthy people.

Edited by jakee
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

Uhm, yes.

“An air conditioner provides cold air inside your home or enclosed space by actually removing heat and humidity from the indoor air. It returns the cooled air to the indoor space”

https://www.carrier.com/residential/en/us/products/air-conditioners/how-do-air-conditioners-work/

Yeah most office environments have IAQ requirements that require MUA. Most MUA units in less moderate climates have cooling and heating capability.

Regardless, he would have been exposed in a office near a burn pit, air conditioned or not.

(edited)
52 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

Nice try but…

Of course you would take the word of a violent regime that dismembers journalists. You really have no morals at all. Only thing you care about is being able to hurt your fellow Americans.

Edited by SkyDekker

Yeah most office environments have IAQ requirements that require MUA. Most MUA units in less moderate climates have cooling and heating capability.

Regardless, he would have been exposed in a office near a burn pit, air conditioned or not.

Hi Sky,

IMO for Brent's argument to have any validity is if Biden's son never went outside while over there.

About as honest as all of the political ads I'm seeing these days.

Jerry Baumchen

Of course you would take the word of a violent regime that dismembers journalists. You really have no morals at all. Only thing you care about is being able to hurt your fellow Americans.

How about a White House spokesman?

“Kirby said, the administration had urged Saudi Arabia to delay the decision.”

16 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

How about a White House spokesman?

“Kirby said, the administration had urged Saudi Arabia to delay the decision.”

Who cares? I'm all for Biden calling MBS and telling him in certain terms that putting his thumb on America's election scales will result in maximum pain. Fuck him and all hypocrites on the right who think it's only okay when they do it.

21 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Who cares? I'm all for Biden calling MBS and telling him in certain terms that putting his thumb on America's election scales will result in maximum pain. Fuck him and all hypocrites on the right who think it's only okay when they do it.

But you are fine with the hypocrites on the left doing it?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Yes.

So, you have a problem with OPEC adjusting output in anticipation of a reduction in demand due to a global recession. OTOH you are fine with Biden wanting to hit pause for one month for nakedly political reasons that would make Machiavelli blush? You may want to top off your integrity tank, my friend.

5 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

So, you have a problem with OPEC adjusting output in anticipation of a reduction in demand due to a global recession. OTOH you are fine with Biden wanting to hit pause for one month for nakedly political reasons that would make Machiavelli blush? You may want to top off your integrity tank, my friend.

Nothing of the sort need be done, my friend. I won't have any part of the hypocritical BS the suddenly woke to ethics right wing is having over left wing naked political reasons. Also, I am long since fed up with the Saudi's so the idea of raining on their Hajj tickles my willy. Moreover, I'm pretty sure I have been explicit about the left tossing down our Pom-Pom's and fighting shitty dirty and pretending, like the Republicans do, there was no yesterday or a tomorrow either. Is that more clear?

• Like 1

(edited)
27 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Nothing of the sort need be done, my friend. I won't have any part of the hypocritical BS the suddenly woke to ethics right wing is having over left wing naked political reasons. Also, I am long since fed up with the Saudi's so the idea of raining on their Hajj tickles my willy. Moreover, I'm pretty sure I have been explicit about the left tossing down our Pom-Pom's and fighting shitty dirty and pretending, like the Republicans do, there was no yesterday or a tomorrow either. Is that more clear?

Clear as mud.

Although I will give you credit for sticking to your guns.

Edited by brenthutch

(edited)
11 hours ago, SkyDekker said:

Laughing at a man's dead son is not that funny to me. I guess you find it hilarious. The one thing I have noticed from the "fuck your feelings" crowd is that they get very upset when their feelings are hurt. So, in that light, why don't you tell us about a person very close to you who has died unexpectedly.....

my step-mom just pasted, faster than we expected suffering the same symptoms as the President. I posted it earlier this year, but no one cared to ask.

Are you in the belief that the Joe of 2016 is the same man 2021.,Hell,I think Joe in 2020 is a different man than today.  We can't blame him of course, but Jill and the entire Washington establishment Democratic cabal was ignorant and culpable in her facilitating her,and her husbands goals. 

He's a trainwreck and not one "leftist intellectual" can admit it .. Pity.Ya'll  are truly  Infallible.

In other news, Where's Jackie ?

Here are three right wingers take on it.We are not the monsters the Blue church says we are, not so heartless.

Do you think Tulsi is Hot,or what.

Edited by richravizza
her

On 9/16/2022 at 6:59 PM, Slim King said:

Youtube approved Mark Dice rips into the Biden Administration over hypocritical Illegal Alien distribution. Where do you stand?

LMFAO  I Love it!  The ultimate goal an underground railroad to Canada. YAA !? A great interstate plan that should ramp up well.

Sucks this site won't let us post yt shorts.