8 8
Phil1111

President Biden, critics corner

On 10/1/2022 at 9:20 PM, Slim King said:

I'm so happy to be back from my HURRICATION!!!!! Sad to see that no one has mentioned that the stock market is down from 32,555 to 28,726 in such a short period of time. Here is a year chart to put it all in perspective. (It was over 36,000 )

Screen Shot 2022-10-02 at 12.19.27 AM.png

Sep 30 was a great day for SPY calls.

I'm all for making it easier to get a job or rent an apartment but this doesn't seem to be the big convict release people are saying it is.

According to the White House, no one is currently in federal prison solely for “simple possession” of the drug, but the pardon could help thousands overcome obstacles to renting a home or finding a job.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, airdvr said:

I'm all for making it easier to get a job or rent an apartment but this doesn't seem to be the big convict release people are saying it is.

According to the White House, no one is currently in federal prison solely for “simple possession” of the drug, but the pardon could help thousands overcome obstacles to renting a home or finding a job.

Hi airdvr,

Re:  people are saying it is

What people?

I think I read a fair amount of news from different sources but have never heard that.

That does not mean it is not out there.

Just wondering,

Jerry Baumchen

1 hour ago, Slim King said:

It's BAD!!!!!!! Biden is destroying the US......I think this may be the WORST year in my lifetime?

Down 27%.  Compare that to the GWB recession in 2008, which was 37%.  2008 was probably within your lifetime.

Of course you may only be 14 years old, which would actually . . . explain a lot.

• Like 1

This is pretty cool.  After the IRA was passed, Micron announced that it is going to spend $100 billion to build the world's largest IC fab in the US.

It will be nice to have the US take the lead in chipmaking, and take that title away from China.  Republicans are going to hate that of course.

https://interestingengineering.com/innovation/micron-to-build-the-worlds-largest-semiconductor-facility-in-the-us?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=content&utm_campaign=organic&utm_content=Oct06&fbclid=IwAR3h4yrBB5d11fz8n9W6p0L0QO5d1nfU_c8vIg7kloDq_iD2yKW61o97Vx0

2 hours ago, billvon said:

This is pretty cool.  After the IRA was passed, Micron announced that it is going to spend $100 billion to build the world's largest IC fab in the US.

It will be nice to have the US take the lead in chipmaking, and take that title away from China.  Republicans are going to hate that of course.

https://interestingengineering.com/innovation/micron-to-build-the-worlds-largest-semiconductor-facility-in-the-us?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=content&utm_campaign=organic&utm_content=Oct06&fbclid=IwAR3h4yrBB5d11fz8n9W6p0L0QO5d1nfU_c8vIg7kloDq_iD2yKW61o97Vx0

You forgot to ad that its being built in New York state. A state that republicans love to hate because of "high taxes".

Texas threw billions in incentives at micron 'We're disappointed' | Micron chooses Central New York over Central Texas for $100B investment The tech manufacturing company reportedly turned down billions of dollars in tax breaks and other incentives in Lockhart." Other reports have it that abortion and the republican governor were factors in the decision.

From Micron ""The pursuit of an inclusive, diverse and equitable culture is a necessity for every high-achieving company. To us, it’s more than good business – it’s personal. Being inclusive is in Micron’s DNA and core to our vision and values. We want to hear all voices, all ideas and all perspectives. Everyone deserves to be heard, seen and valued no matter who they are or where they work."

• Like 1

3 hours ago, billvon said:

Of course you may only be 14 years old, which would actually . . . explain a lot.

When he bragged about his 3 divorces, he gave numbers that could be used to age him in his late 40's. Of course he's made other claims since then that imply he is much older, but it's hard to track which lies are the real ones.

4 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

General rule in police interrogations is that once you figure out that the suspect is lying, none of his statements are considered 'credible' without supporting evidence.

General rule in internet interrogations is that once you figure out that the poster is lying you keep after them giving them at least 100 additional opportunities or until half or more of the forums participants are so fatigued that they self vacate or block the liar for their own mental well being.

• Like 2

On 9/19/2022 at 6:27 PM, Slim King said:

... Trump draws tens of thousands. Democrats, Republicans and Independents have no trouble seeing that!!!!

Not 'tens of thousands.'

Including two paid security guys.

https://www.salon.com/2022/10/08/followers-activists-for-low-attendance-at-dc-rally_partner/

13 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Not 'tens of thousands.'

Including two paid security guys.

https://www.salon.com/2022/10/08/followers-activists-for-low-attendance-at-dc-rally_partner/

Re:"Trump draws tens of thousands. Democrats, Republicans and Independents have no trouble seeing that!!!! "

trump and his supporters use box after box of sharpies until it looks like that number.

To the myopic and ignorant.

On 10/8/2022 at 3:13 PM, Slim King said:

Yea ... 2008 was BAD!!!! Bush really screwed that up!!!!!! Glad I didn't vote for him!!!!!! But we still have two and a three quarters months to go. Down this much is pretty shitty still ...correct?

Not if you have cash. If you have cash this is outstanding.

On 10/9/2022 at 5:16 PM, Phil1111 said:

Re:"Trump draws tens of thousands. Democrats, Republicans and Independents have no trouble seeing that!!!! "

In 1969 a rally in Bethel, NY attracted 400,000. I don't recall anyone making the argument any of the people on stage deserved to be installed into political office.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Slim King said:

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Breaking News indeed. YouTube shows Slim King is really a WAR MONGER who profits from sending teenagers to die in wars!!! Many people are talking about this. Could it be Slim King has now fully supported Russia? I don't know, but many good people think so....

15 hours ago, Slim King said:

BREAKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Joe Biden just revealed his son DIED IN IRAQ!!!!!!!!

"Just imagine — I mean it sincerely — I say this as a father of a man who won the Bronze Star, the conspicuous service medal, and lost his life in Iraq."... Joe Biden

Is he LYING or does he has DEMENTIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????? ROTFLMAO 

How do you support this brain dead liar?

Joe Biden believes his son's brain cancer has ties to the toxic burn pits in Iraq.

The joy you get from his sorrow says much more about you than it does about Biden.

• Like 1

(edited)
On 9/15/2022 at 8:40 AM, billvon said:

Inflation is down.  Gas prices are down.  Unemployment is at historic lows.

Bad day to be a Biden hater.

https://www.bls.gov/news.release/cpi.nr0.htm

A continuous Misconception of yours.I, we don't hate him. Wonder how many here could say the same, conversely. 

But we should commend his leadership in preparing Floridians for the imminent disaster by getting vaccinated and proclaim,  We beat pharma.

Edited by richravizza

On 10/12/2022 at 5:47 PM, Slim King said:

BREAKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Joe Biden just revealed his son DIED IN IRAQ!!!!!!!!

"Just imagine — I mean it sincerely — I say this as a father of a man who won the Bronze Star, the conspicuous service medal, and lost his life in Iraq."... Joe Biden

Is he LYING or does he has DEMENTIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????? ROTFLMAO 

How do you support this brain dead liar?

He has cancer too, from the oil slick, bs so thick you needed your wipers to see thru it.

https://apnews.com/article/biden-social-media-climate-and-environment-61c290a4d9cac986f50d10771940ff3a

It's quite the blue church around here, criticism and laughter not allowed! 

11 hours ago, richravizza said:

criticism and laughter not allowed! 

Laughing at a man's dead son is not that funny to me. I guess you find it hilarious. The one thing I have noticed from the "fuck your feelings" crowd is that they get very upset when their feelings are hurt. So, in that light, why don't you tell us about a person very close to you who has died unexpectedly.....

• Like 1