8 8
Phil1111

President Biden, critics corner

11 hours ago, Slim King said:

... However solar has been tried and failed many times in the last 60 years. ... ... It's a scam.

4 hours ago, wmw999 said:

That's some funny shit there. Billvon has been doing solar for over 20 years. Personally, on his own house. And now he powers his own car. So maybe he does know something.

Wendy P.

Electricity, "It's a scam."

3 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Nah. I don't think an electrical engineer would know much about solar.

Or electricity.

Electricity, "It's a scam."

Its hard to decide if its funny, mildly amusing, sad, or just MAGA.

Edited by Phil1111

He lives in San Diego, so more sun than the Pacific Northwest. But the rest is as you say. He probably doesn’t consider solar power to be a good excuse to just use as much power as possible.

I’ve know him online for over 20 years, and been to his house. I rather doubt you have

Wendy P. 

3 hours ago, Slim King said:

And now we are getting fleeced by this scam on both sides. An estimated 300 Ukrainian soldiers are dying every day while their president gets richer every minute. Russia is gaining power and money too.

Citation needed.

The longer both sides drag it out the more money they can launder.

Both sides, huh? One side can stop dragging it out by abandoning an unjust invasion and occupation. The other side can stop dragging it out by giving up their sovereignty, agreeing to be subjugated, and abandoning their citizens to the tender mercies of the FSB.

Are both sides the same?

• Like 4

3 hours ago, jakee said:
3 hours ago, jakee said:

Citation needed.

Don't hold your breath.

3 hours ago, jakee said:

Both sides, huh? One side can stop dragging it out by abandoning an unjust invasion and occupation. The other side can stop dragging it out by giving up their sovereignty, agreeing to be subjugated, and abandoning their citizens to the tender mercies of the FSB.

Are both sides the same?

They are to him.

21 hours ago, Slim King said:

... Ukrainian soldiers are dying every day while their president gets richer every minute....

Factcheck  :Social Media Posts Make Unsupported Claims About Zelensky’s Income, Net Worth "posts on social media claim, without evidence, that he has a monthly income of $11 million."

From the ADL:"Since Russia’s invasion of Ukraine on February 24, 2022, extremists and antisemites across the ideological spectrum have used the war as fodder for promoting antisemitic conspiracy theories. Emanating from classic antisemites and white supremacists, as well as QAnon influencers and Proud Boys acolytes, classic tropes of Jewish power, financial control and “abuse” of the Holocaust narrative abound online. In just a few short weeks, tens of thousands of social media users have been exposed to these dangerous lies.

Some allege that the war itself is orchestrated by Jews for both financial control and global prowess."

Be it proud boys, brownshirts or QAnon fascists. Conspiracies, lies and racism has a purpose and is spread by acolytes

That purpose is evil and should be stopped.

Edited by Phil1111
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Slim King said:

Here is a great video about the war from a liberal Hollywood guy....... 

I didn’t ask Russel Brand a question, I asked you a question.

I never said how much he was making

Then say it.

Here is how much he claims to make .....

That is a lie. From you, not him.

8 hours ago, Slim King said:

Straw man .... rotflmao ... I never said how much he was making .. Stop with the shenanigans ..... Here is how much he claims to make .....https://www.ibtimes.com/volodymyr-zelensky-net-worth-ukraine-president-earns-just-930-monthly-3442313. if you think he makes less than a grand a month I have a bridge to sell you..... rotflmao

More b.s. I'm not responding to the lies you post any more because your lies and ignorance is tied to a deliberate effort not to learn. From the post of mine that you quoted yet could not be bothered to read. Your type is the worst. Ready to spread racism, propaganda and an agenda of the most dangerous type.

"The Ukrainian news outlet Ukrinform reported that Zelensky’s financial disclosure for 2020 submitted to the National Agency for the Prevention of Corruption in Ukraine showed he received a salary of 336,000 hryvnias (Ukrainian currency), royalties in the amount of 4.6 million hryvnias and 13.4 million hryvnias from the 2020 sale of real estate."

In U.S. dollars, those figures total about $623,000, StopFake, a Ukrainian fact-checking website, reported in April. The exchange rate now is lower

So those figures are know to every Ukranian. Yet you choose to spread lies for purpose.

58 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

More b.s. I'm not responding to the lies you post any more because your lies and ignorance is tied to a deliberate effort not to learn. From the post of mine that you quoted yet could not be bothered to read. Your type is the worst. Ready to spread racism, propaganda and an agenda of the most dangerous type...

... Yet you choose to spread lies for purpose.

You aren't just figuring this out NOW, are you?

12 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

You aren't just figuring this out NOW, are you?

Well to be honest I just ignored him. But now I use the advanced SC algorithms to do it for me.

In the deep central warren chamber of the GOP tribe. Ron, Slim, trump, Herschel and others all hear the echos of the same racist messages.

"So up is down and down is up We’ve all sunk through the rabbit hole

Women’s wombs they supervise
Concealed guns though they do allow

Candidates choose their voters now
Democracy be damned and it must bow

Screw the Constitution
Screw our public health
Screw pandemic vaccines
Screw redistributing the wealth

Sideways no longer exists
My way or the highway shall ever persist

The “family values” Party of the past
Values only power for its die is cast

Screw face masks
Screw the science
Screw the Earth
Screw the climate crisis upon us

The Party of “small government”
Imposes control for its own betterment

To win elections is all they care
Altering the scales often when they dare

Screw women, girls, LGBTQ
Screw black and brown bodies
Screw the poor and working classes
Screw immigrants & refugees

For on top GOP wants to remain
In bed and in the public domain

A Christian theocracy they wish to attain
White supremacy is their continued aim

Screw the infidels
Screw Muslims and Jews
Screw atheists and agnostics
Screw Sikhs and Hindus

No diversity or inclusion
Advocacy is mere collusion

No critical race discussions
No lessons on those delusions

Screw gender variants
Screw critical thought
Screw civil disobedience
Screw those communist plots

The Grand Old Party are we
We’ve been here seemingly an eternity

It will maintain and grow by cheating
Thievery is permanent and no longer fleeting

Screw reason
Screw civility
Screw discourse
Screw nicety

We’re here in control for now and ever after
Whatever you do will never matter

We have the will of the people on our side
Well, at least enough to control the tide

The GOP in 1000 years still will be
But where else did I hear a similar prophecy?"

Edited by Phil1111
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Phil1111 said:

The GOP in 1000 years still will be
But where else did I hear a similar prophecy?"

It changed in the 60's when Nixon used the southern strategy to take advantage of the resentment caused by the struggle for civil rights. There is no reason to think that another change in alignment can't come. Actually with the demographic shifts coming it is pretty much assured that changes will happen. 

13 hours ago, Slim King said:

Here is a great video about the war from a liberal Hollywood guy....... https://rumble.com/v1kc1yx-proof-they-dont-want-peace.html?mref=6zof&mc=dgip3&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Russell+Brand&ep=2 

And just to be transparent .. This guy has more viewers than CNN.... maybe more than FOX too.

So does Tom & Jerry.

23 minutes ago, Slim King said:

Exactly!!!!! Tom and Jerry have a bigger following than liberal TV. The news is propaganda and I think you know it. Tom and Jerry do.

Meh, just indicating that conflating viewer count with truthfulness is idiotic, but I think you don't know it.

Just now, Slim King said:

Says the man after CNN fires or demotes  just about everyone and loses 90% of their viewership. NOW you come to that conclusion ... rotflmao

Says the man after Fox News said in court nobody would be stupid enough to believe their shows are news. But I think you didn't know it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Slim King said:

I don't watch FOX ... Owned by the same libs that twist the news  daily. 

Yeah but you also said you weren't a republican right before sayin you are a Ron DeSantis guy. Basically you will say anything. I may despise trumpist, but at least they have the balls to say what they stand for...you just flap limply in the wind....

Love it.

Up next - Trump does something stupid so SlimKing claims he's really a democrat.  And Biden suceeds at bringing gas prices down so he's now a republican.

Whatever fits the spin.

The Murdoch family are liberals? That might be even dumber than thinking Obama invaded Afghanistan in 2001. Actually no, I think they’re just about tied.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jakee said:

The Murdoch family are liberals? That might be even dumber than thinking Obama invaded Afghanistan in 2001. Actually no, I think they’re just about tied.

Facts?
Reality?

Oh piffle.

Next you'll tell me that 'demoncrats' aren't sacrificing children to harvest their adrenochrome.
Or that "A Storm" isn't 'Coming'

Or that Trump didn't play the "Q" theme song (WWG1WGA) at a rally the other day.

Oh...
Wait.

That really happened.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/09/19/trump-qanon-conspiracy-theories/

8 minutes ago, Slim King said:

LOL If Biden is so popular why can't he attract flies???? Virtually no one goes to see him live. Trump draws tens of thousands. Democrats, Republicans and Independents have no trouble seeing that!!!!

Right? Like, if Biden is so popular why did he win by millions of votes and (what Trump himself defined as) an electoral college landslide?

Oh wait, that kinda makes sense.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Slim King said:

Perfect ... If Biden really got all those millions of votes why don't those people ever come to cheer him on????? He can't attract shit flies ...Your own eyes tell you the truth but you are beyond having a proper perspective ...  They turn more people away at Trump rallys than Biden gets to start with. Just OBVIOUS !!!!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_incredulity

Maybe they just wanted to vote and go home and then go back to work the next day like I did. Hard to believe isn’t it?