1 1
RonD1120

DECLAS Has Begun

2 hours ago, billvon said:

Let's hope we don't read about them being arrested after the next mass shooting.

Given that Q is considered by law enforcement as they are, I'd think this is already a UCMJ violation.

BCD would be a nice gift.

On 7/29/2019 at 9:51 AM, billvon said:

I remember about two years ago when Q announced that the arrest warrants for Hillary Clinton and dozens of other "deep state" actors had in fact been issued and the arrests would come at any moment.  It was "CONFIRMED."

How'd that turn out for you?

About the same as the predicted second coming of Christ, or was it the end of the world?

1 hour ago, normiss said:

Given that Q is considered by law enforcement as they are, I'd think this is already a UCMJ violation.

BCD would be a nice gift.

What do the acronyms stand for? Or is that information reserved only for deep state operators?

2 minutes ago, ryoder said:

Universal Code of Military Justice.

Bad Conduct.

Bad Conduct Discharge.

About as dishonorable as it gets for anyone who takes their military service seriously.

The Dishonorable Discharge will yank your Second rights, so that is the most dishonorable.

Enlisted only IIRC.

(edited)

The part I find hilarious is that if you take a momentary step back, and assume all of the Q phenomenon's beliefs are accurate... it *still* makes no sense.

Hear me out.  Assume that there is this secret Deep State conspiracy that Trump, Mueller, etc. are secretly fighting.  Assume that it's a "military operation" - complex, multi-faceted, blah, blah, blah.  Assume if you want they are going after secret pedo Satanists, if you feel like it.   

Now, once you're done assuming all this, ask yourself - does Q and "Q drops" make sense?  

Here's what I mean: so, it's a secret operation, right?  They are trying to outwit the secret pedo Satanists who clearly have lots of power and control...  Assume that someone with "Q clearance" has access to the information about the secret operation fighting "the bad guys"...

So why in God's name would that guy disclose the information in the manner that he has?  First, why would you give away secret operational elements.   That's literally lesson #1 of InfoSec - loose lips sink ships.  Why would communicating to a bunch of "faithful" riding around Wallmart in their Hoverrounds be a good thing?  Who cares if Bubba knows about it unless Bubba is an integral part of the operation?   Why would you share that information in a public manner (so that even the "bad guys" can read it)?  Now, you might say "wELl, bEcAuSe PaTrIoTs NeEd To KnOw!", but that doesn't make sense.  If people are critical to the mission, you'd want to inform them... secretly.  If they aren't critical to the mission, why would you potentially risk sharing information with the baddies?   Utterly nonsensical.  

Now, you might be stroking your chin and thinking "bUt ThEy'Re CoDeD!".  Aha!  So clever you are!

But not really, though, right?  Two problems: first, codes can be broken.  You have plenty of publicly available sites that you can go to that translate Q-speak into forecasts.  The evil pedo Satanists can read these just as well as the patriots.  Wouldn't that work AGAINST your goal of a secret plan?  

Second, coded messages - written like Nostradamus' prophecies - can be misinterpreted.   If you're trying really hard to tie the coded communications to reality, you're likely to have some real errors creep in.  If your goal as "Q" is to keep the patriots informed, he's doing a potentially terrible job of it by generating the possibility of mis-communication.   

"bUt ThEy ArE pArT oF a DiSiNfOrMaTiOn PlAn!", might be the comeback.  But then it's even more silly - the parts that are "disinformation" are indistinguishable from the rest.  But if there are parts that are "real" and some "disinformation", you've got the same problem that the "bakers" are out there solving the riddles and posting what is and isn't "disinformation".  So, you're back to the starting point.

So, I have a couple conclusions. Keep the assumption that the deep state conspiracy (and Q counter-conspiracy) are real.  Possible conclusion: the Q people are actually working to HELP the Deep State because they are giving away information about the operation.  The Satanist pedos can use 4chan and 8chan as well, can't they - they can read the "translations" of the "breadcrumbs" just like everyone else.  Another possibility: the Q people are utterly incompetent: they give away the secrets of the operation and aren't being clear about what's going on.  

Now, this all ignores Occam's razor, of course, and ignores the fact that in reality, this is some sort of weird, bizarre masturbatory fantasy and none of it is real and that it's really a massive troll.

Edited by Skwrl
  • Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 3:52 PM, nigel99 said:

Last I heard Jerry was selling Ocean front property in Arizona. Would you like to buy it? It’s really cheap

_________________________________________________________________________________________

It WAS ocean-front property ..... just thousands of years ago!

Hah!

Hah!

7 hours ago, Skwrl said:

The part I find hilarious is that if you take a momentary step back, and assume all of the Q phenomenon's beliefs are accurate... it *still* makes no sense.

Hear me out.  Assume that there is this secret Deep State conspiracy that Trump, Mueller, etc. are secretly fighting.  Assume that it's a "military operation" - complex, multi-faceted, blah, blah, blah.  Assume if you want they are going after secret pedo Satanists, if you feel like it.   

Now, once you're done assuming all this, ask yourself - does Q and "Q drops" make sense?  

Here's what I mean: so, it's a secret operation, right?  They are trying to outwit the secret pedo Satanists who clearly have lots of power and control...  Assume that someone with "Q clearance" has access to the information about the secret operation fighting "the bad guys"...

So why in God's name would that guy disclose the information in the manner that he has?  First, why would you give away secret operational elements.   That's literally lesson #1 of InfoSec - loose lips sink ships.  Why would communicating to a bunch of "faithful" riding around Wallmart in their Hoverrounds be a good thing?  Who cares if Bubba knows about it unless Bubba is an integral part of the operation?   Why would you share that information in a public manner (so that even the "bad guys" can read it)?  Now, you might say "wELl, bEcAuSe PaTrIoTs NeEd To KnOw!", but that doesn't make sense.  If people are critical to the mission, you'd want to inform them... secretly.  If they aren't critical to the mission, why would you potentially risk sharing information with the baddies?   Utterly nonsensical.  

Now, you might be stroking your chin and thinking "bUt ThEy'Re CoDeD!".  Aha!  So clever you are!

But not really, though, right?  Two problems: first, codes can be broken.  You have plenty of publicly available sites that you can go to that translate Q-speak into forecasts.  The evil pedo Satanists can read these just as well as the patriots.  Wouldn't that work AGAINST your goal of a secret plan?  

Second, coded messages - written like Nostradamus' prophecies - can be misinterpreted.   If you're trying really hard to tie the coded communications to reality, you're likely to have some real errors creep in.  If your goal as "Q" is to keep the patriots informed, he's doing a potentially terrible job of it by generating the possibility of mis-communication.   

"bUt ThEy ArE pArT oF a DiSiNfOrMaTiOn PlAn!", might be the comeback.  But then it's even more silly - the parts that are "disinformation" are indistinguishable from the rest.  But if there are parts that are "real" and some "disinformation", you've got the same problem that the "bakers" are out there solving the riddles and posting what is and isn't "disinformation".  So, you're back to the starting point.

So, I have a couple conclusions. Keep the assumption that the deep state conspiracy (and Q counter-conspiracy) are real.  Possible conclusion: the Q people are actually working to HELP the Deep State because they are giving away information about the operation.  The Satanist pedos can use 4chan and 8chan as well, can't they - they can read the "translations" of the "breadcrumbs" just like everyone else.  Another possibility: the Q people are utterly incompetent: they give away the secrets of the operation and aren't being clear about what's going on.  

Now, this all ignores Occam's razor, of course, and ignores the fact that in reality, this is some sort of weird, bizarre masturbatory fantasy and none of it is real and that it's really a massive troll.

Finally, someone made an intelligent, thoughtful response. Thank you, sir.

Nah, Ron’s way subtler and smarter than that. I’ll bet he understood. We have other posters who specialize in reading only the sentences that were highlighted. 

But consider: if “people don’t suspect, the operation can continue.” ;)

Also, this is the kind of thing that makes a lot of people who don’t really have a lot of mover-and-shaker power feel as though they’re on the inside of something important. 

Wendy P. 

34 minutes ago, wmw999 said:

Nah, Ron’s way subtler and smarter than that. I’ll bet he understood. We have other posters who specialize in reading only the sentences that were highlighted. 

Also, this is the kind of thing that makes a lot of people who don’t really have a lot of mover-and-shaker power feel as though they’re on the inside of something important. 

Wendy P. 

And kudos to you also. Thnx

2 hours ago, wmw999 said:

Wendy P. 

I know! Ron is Q! That's it, right? Did I win? What's my prize?